Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    Its not stupid. The point is that you never had to farm it to be up to speed.
    So you can present your character that had 54 traits before Nighthold release without hundreds of m+ done?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    So you can present your character that had 54 traits before Nighthold release without hundreds of m+ done?
    Funny how you removed the most important of my quote. You didn't need 54 traits unless you were in the top 1% and it was pretty easy to be close and the gap between me and someone who grinded like crazy were miniscule. If you feel like you need to complete everything all the time then wow will always be too much of a grind for you and then yes, AP is a poor system for you. Not for the game.
    We humans have to stick together

Hah, best joke. It's been a really good expansion. I'm just a bit tired of MMO's atm, so I don't play, but I still think it was well-made for the most part. Argus was a pain though.

Funny how you removed the most important of my quote. You didn't need 54 traits unless you were in the top 1% and it was pretty easy to be close and the gap between me and someone who grinded like crazy were miniscule. If you feel like you need to complete everything all the time then wow will always be too much of a grind for you and then yes, AP is a poor system for you. Not for the game.
    You don't need 15% more damage? Funny joke.
    Looking for Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    You don't need 15% more damage? Funny joke.
    Why does it matter getting it 1 week later? Which is what happened if you barely farmed at All.
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by Bantais View Post
    Some of the players here seems to be praising legion to a point where some of the praise starts to become a little bit delusional. I have a somewhat different opinion about legion and thought it was one of the worst expansions.

• The Story Better than the last few, and subjective opinion.
    • Artifact Power was good, but numbers got stupid, but isn't a make-it-or-break-it problem.
    • Questing was good, and again your opinion.
    • Gearing up was easy as normal, RNG is RNG
    • LFR is always a joke
    • Time Gating has been in pretty much all the xpacks in one form or another, you would QQ if you ran out of stuff to do fast.
    • Argus is meant to be dangerous and a broken world
    • Legiondaries are bad, you made one valid point (thats been made a million times already)
    • World Quests are better than the old daily's that didnt rotate.
    • Mythic+ grinding dungeons has been a thing since mmos were a thing
    • Class Design your opinion
    • PvP everyone says the pvp of the current xpack is the worst yet. /yawn
    You made one valid point. If that.

Why does it matter getting it 1 week later? Which is what happened if you barely farmed at All.
    If you barely farmed at all, you were at 36 at most, more serious guys were at 40-42.
    Looking for Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    legion was the most "ok" expansion ever, if you say it was the worst, then apparently you didnt play wotlk.
    do you even know what wow is?
    WotLK was pretty good imo. It seems to have been a fan favorite. WoW didn't really see a dip in quality til after Cata, but even Cata had it's strong points. Cata was probably one of the best launch experiences.

7+ Year Old Account
    [*]Questing was bad with some of the quests being bugged and they would sometimes show a wrong location for the quest mark on the minimap.
    This is where everyone should've stopped reading for 1.

and for 2. thatsbait.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you even play WoD?...

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    The only Expansion I remember that was not the worst one ever was Burning Crusade, and that is only because it was the first one. It still destroyed everything everyone loved about WoW... Then came WoTLK, which was definitely the worst one ever, and somehow everyone loved BC then. Of course Cata was a disaster, and people wanted to go back to WoTLK...

The point is that we have heard this exact same thing six times in a row now, and somehow the irony isn't clear to the people that post things like the OP. Nobody actually wants to go through the hassle of taming a level 24 wolf so you can teach your current wolf the next rank of growl... I guess you forgot you used to have to do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gr- View Post
    Did you even play WoD?...
    Yes. Did you play the RNG shitshow that was legion?

Legion was the xpac I played the least, but it was better than WoD and Cata combined. I'm just burned out on WoW at this point, but those two xpacs were the ones that burned me out with how bad they were. If I was in my WoW prime days, I would have loved Legion, though not as much as WotLK.

AP was a grind for :
    -Pro-player but it's their job.
    -Pro-player wannabe, but they are just bragging about their "Mythic progression" and crying about everything
    -Heavy OCD's people

"Normal" people just play the game and gain AP.

I agree about the RNG Shitfest and the legiondary system (Better in 7.3.5 with the merchant but still meh)

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    The only Expansion I remember that was not the worst one ever was Burning Crusade, and that is only because it was the first one. It still destroyed everything everyone loved about WoW... Then came WoTLK, which was definitely the worst one ever, and somehow everyone loved BC then. Of course Cata was a disaster, and people wanted to go back to WoTLK...

The point is that we have heard this exact same thing six times in a row now, and somehow the irony isn't clear to the people that post things like the OP. Nobody actually wants to go through the hassle of taming a level 24 wolf so you can teach your current wolf the next rank of growl... I guess you forgot you used to have to do that.
    The only people that bitched about BC were the ones that really bought into the faction pride bullshit (omg muh palas/shammies) and the retards that still wept for the 40 people raids, who most of the time probably didn't organize and lead those fucking snoozefests. Most other people were dazzled by flying and better structured content progressions (someone actually planned endgame compared to the vanilla attitude of crossing that bridge when people run out of things to do). Not that there weren't issues, attunements and the lack of catch-up mechanics burned out guilds left, right and center.

This is also the same damn fallacy time and time again, some people complaining does not mean everyone was sharing that opinion, so no, the playerbase is not some schizophrenic alzheimer's patient.

That being said the OP is still wrong, by the sheer fact that WoD existed and was dropped by blizzard like a hot potatoe.

Yes. Did you play the RNG shitshow that was legion?
    RNG was invented in Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    RNG was invented in Legion?
    RNG shitshow was invented in Legion.
    Looking for Raid.

Deleted
    Some of the players here seems to be praising legion to a point where some of the praise starts to become a little bit delusional. I have a somewhat different opinion about legion and thought it was one of the worst expansions.

• The Story in legion was a bit far fetched, and seems to be build around a spaceship invasion of dalaran.
    • Artifact Power is a boring and mindless grinding loop. Same goes for grinding nethershards and veiled argunites, you just do the same mindless and repetitive grinding over and over again, theres almost no sense of having accomplished anything.
    • Questing was bad with some of the quests being bugged and they would sometimes show a wrong location for the quest mark on the minimap. Some of the questing areas had awful map design and they were annoying to navigate through, with high mountain being the absolute worst.
    • Gearing up was a pain in the ass in the beginning, with titanforging and the broken RNG loot system making it worse than it already was. It felt like you were wasting your time gearing up for raids.
    • LFR in legion is a joke. I realize its supposed to be for beginners, but seriously. LFR is so mind-numbingly boring and easy that you could go out and make a cup of coffe and come back to pick up your loot.
    • Time Gating has never been more obvious than in legion. It felt like this expansion was designed to make you spend as much time as possible, instead of giving you an expansion that is enjoyable to play.
    • Argus is some of the most boring and uninspiring content ever produced in world of warcraft. You would constantly run into dead ends, the rewards are abysmal and mobs are swarming all over you.
    • Legiondaries are a bad joke. They are based on RNG so we don't have to do anything to earn them, its disgraceful the way blizzard designed this system. What's the point of playing the game if the best items are given to you by luck?
    • World Quests are the same boring and repetitive daily quests that often gives you worse gear than you already have. Sometimes it takes longer to get to the actual quests than it takes to complete them.
    • Mythic+ takes away your option to decide what dungeons you want to play, so the RNG in the game will decide that for you instead. You won't get any loot from any of the bosses besides the final boss, which often gives you useless AP instead, plus the weekly welfare chest.
    • Class Design in legion is pretty bad. Some of the classes has been dumbed down and oversimplified to a point where they feel similar to some of the classes in Diablo 3, and most specializations feels boring and uninspiring to play.
    • PvP is probably the worst of any expansion.

Summary, legion was a boring RNG shitshow with the same mindless grinding over and over again. It felt like grinding for the sake of grinding, and it felt like a job rather than an enjoyable game to play
    And why you play so many hours to give some extensive information if you dont like it?? hahahaha

In other way, i think this is a rage for something that you pass in the game. If you play some random expasion set in the past never write again post like this one hahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The only people that bitched about BC were the ones that really bought into the faction pride bullshit (omg muh palas/shammies) and the retards that still wept for the 40 people raids, who most of the time probably didn't organize and lead those fucking snoozefests. Most other people were dazzled by flying and better structured content progressions (someone actually planned endgame compared to the vanilla attitude of crossing that bridge when people run out of things to do). Not that there weren't issues, attunements and the lack of catch-up mechanics burned out guilds left, right and center.

This is also the same damn fallacy time and time again, some people complaining does not mean everyone was sharing that opinion, so no, the playerbase is not some schizophrenic alzheimer's patient.

That being said the OP is still wrong, by the sheer fact that WoD existed and was dropped by blizzard like a hot potatoe.
    Well yeah, that was pretty much my point. Granted I was using "people", but I was referring more to the loud complaining then any sort of actual sentiment in the player base. Same as most people in the game like LFR, but on the forum there is no end of complaining about it.