Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Most of the people you mentioned are white, dumbass.

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats]It's adorable how I know more about your country than you do.[/url]

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, me and my darned facts and sources.
    They are fascist why?`Cuz internet warrior says so! Hurr durr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Why, does it trigger racists when racists get called what they are?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh the old racist reverso switch where you act like anyone pointing out racism is "anti-white" lol. Original.
    Beacuse sweden aint that racist?
    Funny how you like to bach other countrys racism/immigration, while your own is somewhat the worst.
    Maybe start cleaning that shit up bro?

Deleted
    Yes you did.

Funny. Every anti-semite I've ever met has been white. Strange...

Dude Wher the f*** do u live? Be it Germany, Austria, Netherland or Sweden, just go to your local fellow muslims, tons around and ask them about jews and u will here the most racist shit ever by almost everyone.

Perhaps the UN should be more concerned with the root cause of the discontent? Then again, it's hard for those involved to understand when they're far removed from the negative effects of the causes they champion. History has shown time and time again that you can't bring everybody together without major clashes due to vast differences in cultures and beliefs. You can bring some together to live side by side but not all.

Quote Originally Posted by DinardJoulien View Post
    Where I have said that wealthy people shouldn't be prosecuted for rape? I said about immigrants because it was relevant to the topic. If topic was about rich people I would've said the same.

In your zealous battle for "righteousness" you have invented shit that I've never said, put it in my mouth and reacted to it. Pathetic.
    My point was a critique of western culture in general.

What a bunch of bollox.
    No, any polling on this subject will show that this is, in fact, the case.

Are you seriously saying that racism and nationalism are never possible without government?
    No, I said it was never possible without the aristocracy.

What about immigrants who starting to kill people who do not subscribe to their religion or ideology? They are too told to do so by government? Which one, then?
    Hmm...how about we use terrorism and the reaction to it to illustrate my point:

Remember the Nice truck attack? Here's how the media reported on it.

Now consider the similar attack in Toronto by a member of the incel community. This was the reaction to that.

Funny. I don't see any attempts to excuse or appease the attacker in the former scenario.

Or remember how Atomwaffen murdered a gay Jewish student? Funny. Can't seem to find any NYT articles about that.

The point is that media has a huge say on not only what we know about, but what we don't know about, as well. Furthermore, how they choose to frame events colors people's views about how we should react to these events. Just compare the coverage between Rotherham and #metoo.

Controlling the channels of information is just one way the aristocracy turns society against marginalized people. They also enact policy to enforce segregation, funding far right groups, or starting said groups themselves, among other such tactics.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    Sounds like a good argument to stop those people from coming here, to save them from the horrible racism. Can't be very moral to let people immigrate to a country where they're hated.
    Or you guys could just stop being racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    When I was a kid, I used to think European countries were basically utopias. As I grew up and interacted with more and more Europeans via the internet, I learned to my great surprise that Europeans are actually quite racist. I wouldn't be surprised if the average European was actually more racist than the average American, which is truly incredible.

I mean, I've lived in rural South Carolina, where there were 2 black kids in our entire school. They were treated pretty awful by their peers, and I still think that other students had generally less horrible opinions of other races than some of the Europeans I've talked to online.

It kind of blew me away when I realized this. I guess it's because in America, we get new people from basically everywhere all the time, where European countries don't experience that kind of immigration (especially the northern ones).

It also still baffles me somewhat that people never seem to realize the problems with the logic of their racism. Most racist opinions form due to a combination of three factors:
    1. Shared racist opinions within social groups
    2. Positive confirmation of racist opinions within the news or media
    3. Positive confirmation of racist opinions from actual experience

Factors #2 and #3 are both self-sustaining logic, especially #2. The most popular news stories in European countries (the ones that newspapers put on the front page because they know it will sell the most copies) are the stories about immigrants raping people, burning buildings, or whatever. Stories about similar actions by non-immigrants don't sell nearly as well, so they get pushed down off the headlines. This allows a culture that expects racism to inadvertently use capitalist tendencies of news media to continue perpetuating racism, regardless of the actual statistics of criminal actions by race.
    I mean, we Europeans literally invented racism. The whole racial hierarchy bullshit? Our idea. So it is no wonder that we are the best at it.

Ok, so how DO you know those people are poor?
    Because it's the fucking EDL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

What's more I've run into the genetic dead-ends in person when they did their stupid, drunken 'march' down Mile End Road. They are complete white trash.

1. The operative term in my 2nd quote is "top-down". This means that the aristocracy is the originator of bigotry.
    2. Again, if this were true, support for ethno-nationalism would be found primarily in multi-ethnic communities. But the opposite is true. Ethno-nationalism is primarily supported in mono-ethnic communities. Now, here's 3 questions for you to answer:

A. Who made those communities mono-ethnic in the first place?
    B. Where do people in mono-ethnic communities get information about other ethnicities?
    C. Who controls the channels of said information?
    Oh I get it now. You're completely removed from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    I mean, we Europeans literally invented racism. The whole racial hierarchy bullshit? Our idea. So it is no wonder that we are the best at it.
    You have to be powerfully ignorant to believe that. Nice humble virtue signal though.
    Last edited by Vathoren; 2018-05-13 at 08:54 PM.

Deleted
    Or you guys could just stop being racist.

- - - Updated - - -

No one can be this stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Because it's the fucking EDL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

What's more I've run into the genetic dead-ends in person when they did their stupid, drunken 'march' down Mile End Road. They are complete white trash.
    Question. How are poor people affording to go across the country to do these protests? How do they have the time?

Oh I get it now. You're completely removed from reality.
    What did I say that was false?

You have to be powerfully ignorant to believe that. Nice humble virtue signal though.
    But he’s right.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Question. How are poor people affording to go across the country to do these protests? How do they have the time?
    Weekends are a thing, a lot of them are unemployed and taking advantage of the very generous benefits system in the U.K and travel can be very cheap. As in 1 pound on the Megabus.

What did I say that was false?
    Everything.

Shit, that must mean Europeans invented:

Islamic anti-semitism
    The Rape of Nanking/Manchuria butchery
    The millennia-old caste system of India
    Africa's nasty habit of genocide, stretching into pre-history
    The Cambodian Genocide
    Pick an atrocity in The Ottoman Empire

The list really just goes on and on. Like I said, powerfully ignorant.

Deleted
    Wow, that's a new level of eurocentric navel-gazing.
    Gratz, I guess.

Yeah, dropping n-bombs and wanting to murder Jews isn't racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Uhhh no, he isn’t.
    Please see Zython's response in bold as to why Felix is a racist. Have a nice day
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh the old racist reverso switch where you act like anyone pointing out racism is "anti-white" lol. Original.
    Actually, the sweeping generalisations he makes against white people on a continual basis is well documented on this website. Therefore, it is reasonable to call him out on his anti-white views just as he would be called out if he was anti any other race/ethnicity.

Enjoy your life as a sheep.

You really believe he wants to murder Jews? Like really, like straight faced. You actually deep down in your heart of hearts believe pewdiepie wants to murder Jews? If you actually do believe that then fine, I can see why you think he’s racist. Those of us with an IQ higher then that of a toddler realize he doesn’t want to genocide a race.

As for saying the N word making you racist then that means every rapper is racist. Either that or maybe context is a thing. I know right, context?! What is this 2016?
    Most rappers are black, so they can say the N word without being seen as racist. Felix is white, and he not only said the N word, but he called someone it in a derogatory manner. That's racist whether you like it or not, sweetheart.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont believe Sweden is that mean... Every Swede I have met are like the nicest people
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Not surprised.

I'm seeing more and more people getting a bit racist as time goes on. I think it's just a huge backlash to all the identity politics crap from the past decade and the media pushing very specific images of different cultures and minorities.

The worse part is, people don't even seem to consider it racist anymore. It's like people think they were MORE racist back when they just assumed everybody was the same as each other and had the same kind of views and gave people the benefit of the doubt. Now people argue it as patterns of experience that you're naive not to learn from. I've genuinely heard people unironically say "I'm not racist at all, I just don't really like black people."
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2018-05-13 at 10:47 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

So your saying under no context a white person is aloud to say the N word? I hate to break it to you sweetheart but that makes a massive percentage of humans on earth racist including many of your left wing idols. Oh context. What did these false intellectuals do to you?
    Yes.

Any other questions?
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    No one can be this stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Wow, that's a new level of eurocentric navel-gazing.
    Gratz, I guess.
    Scientific racism

Oh wow you got a great point there buddy. I'll go let the Hutus know that their murder of a million Tutsis was some weaksauce bullshit because it was unscientific.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    When I was a kid, I used to think European countries were basically utopias. As I grew up and interacted with more and more Europeans via the internet, I learned to my great surprise that Europeans are actually quite racist. I wouldn't be surprised if the average European was actually more racist than the average American, which is truly incredible.
    Great analysis in your post (which I condensed for space). I am definitely seeing this more and more myself. There is huge confirmation bias perpetuating these thoughts and a ton of overgeneralizations and just in general wanting nothing to do with external cultures.

The UN's history of Twilight Zone lunacy and general uselessness certainly is showing no sign of coming to a middle.