Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    TLDR

Guy has an opinion.
    TLDR his thoughts on adding certain things to the game would be very good

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    TLDR his thoughts on adding certain things to the game would be very good
    Too bad hes not very good at explaining those thoughts or at the very least condensing them so its not a wall of rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

i mean they by far are the majority... Wildstar cattered to the mythic raiders and look how it turned out.
    Wild star didn't cater to mythic raiders, it cattered to vanilla fanboys and failed. 40man raids are a nightmare, and grinding non stop is also a nightmare. Outside of maybe super top guilds who love the game so much they play all day long, most mythic raider didn't enjoy grinding 60+ Maw of Souls early in the x-pac for AP and legendarys.

Wildstar had annoying grinds, like doing dailies every day to unlock your talents which took like 6 months to do, and then PVP also failed because PVE gear was best for pvp and it took them months to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Too bad hes not very good at explaining those thoughts or at the very least condensing them so its not a wall of rubbish.
    or you cant read, that seems most likely as they arent hard to understand.

Stuff like Mini Raids/Time Runs (10-15man) (Scholomance/Blackrock Depths & Zul’Aman)

or Mythic Speed Race Modus (Time Trials) or a league for Mtyhic plus. They are clearly labeled.

Stuff like Mini Raids/Time Runs (10-15man) (Scholomance/Blackrock Depths & Zul’Aman)

or Mythic Speed Race Modus (Time Trials) or a league for Mtyhic plus. They are clearly labeled.
    You seem to be drooling over this random person a lot.

Are you part of their one man fan club or something?

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

He literally says they were wrong to remove spells, and in the same breathe hes asking they remove features from other people.

Ok???

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    He literally says they were wrong to remove spells, and in the same breathe hes asking they remove features from other people.

Ok???
    those are ideas to add into the game that i listed... He said they removed 15 spells in two expansions, is that okay? Where does he say other than remove LFR which i dont agree with along with many others dont. So bc he dislikes LFR his suggestions on game modes being added in are bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You seem to be drooling over this random person a lot.

Are you part of their one man fan club or something?
    hes just a better player than you jaylock one day you will matter.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    interesting
    You think so, OP? It's just another post about the prunning, that everyone already gave an opinion about. Dude's argument is so repetitive he had to post his raid progression to get some credibility. He thinks that Argus is on the same tier of Broken Shore, and that both are equally horrible if compared to Suramar. Seriously?

those are ideas to add into the game that i listed... He said they removed 15 spells in two expansions, is that okay? Where does he say other than remove LFR which i dont agree with along with many others dont. So bc he dislikes LFR his suggestions on game modes being added in are bad?

- - - Updated - - -

hes just a better player than you jaylock one day you will matter.
    I'll happily admit I'm crap at the game and I'm a worthless piece of crap who doesn't matter.

What's your point?

I mean at least I'm willing to admit that rather than fanboy someone just because they are in Method.

Decent post. I understand and see his points.

Personally I feel the game has become more and more simplified and streamlined. If thats good or bad, im not sure. 10+ years ago I had much more time playing wow, I dont anymore. So for me I guess thats a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Decent post. I understand and see his points.

Personally I feel the game has become more and more simplified and streamlined. If thats good or bad, im not sure. 10+ years ago I had much more time playing wow, I dont anymore. So for me I guess thats a good thing.
    I don't think that had WoW kept the Vanilla design it would be successful today personally.

Too many games that came out post 2010 that would have improved the genre and made it more accessible.

Wildstar did not cater to that kind of raider at all. Stop spreading this bs misinformation already.

Wildstar catered to the oldschool player without going full on hardcore to it's style.

- - - Updated - - -

WoW has never been a game for the "stone hardcore" and you are fooling yourself if you believe that.

WoW was and has always been a casual MMO. Hence why EQ players used to take the piss out of WoW players.
    are you sure? literally one of the wildstar devs said they were making the game to return to the old days of MMO's being hardcore and difficult... that was literally part of their marketing campaign.

I don't think that had WoW kept the Vanilla design it would be successful today personally.

Too many games that came out post 2010 that would have improved the genre and made it more accessible.
    its not about being accessible i dont agree with all his points the pruning the few idea's he has to add to the game are great idea's Stuff like old ZA again timed runs were FUN it was great being able to work to it then do it and get something special like a mount for the group? Sure pugs make it hard to do thats another story for a different day.

are you sure? literally one of the wildstar devs said they were making the game to return to the old days of MMO's being hardcore and difficult... that was literally part of their marketing campaign.
    Old days yes.

It had a semblence of hardcore stuff but it really wasn't.

I'd say hardcore elements designed around modern accessible design.

Old days yes.

It had a semblence of hardcore stuff but it really wasn't.

I'd say hardcore elements designed around modern accessible design.

like seriously and yoru going to claim they didnt try to cater to the hardcore players

like seriously and yoru going to claim they didnt try to cater to the hardcore players
    I'm not claiming anything.

I gave my opinion of how the game felt for me. Nothing more.

If the devs were aiming for a truly hardcore design then they missed the mark imo.

It felt like they were trying to incorporate hardcore elements into modern game design but instead it just went balls up.

Datascape wasn't as hard as people made it out to be. Even when it was a 40 man.

Oh I agree. Back in the days of classic, bc & Wrath I spendt alot of time playing wow. The grinds, raiding at a high level, leveling lots of alts. I did it all. Since Cata my playtime has gone down as I have grown older and other aspects in life takes up my time.

These days I got time to play my main(human paladin) and 1 character on horde side(usually my Troll Hunter) to see how it is there.

The questing has become 1000% better though. Theres also much more to do outside of the hardcore raiding scene, I like that.

The fact that Blizzard can adapt and still make wow relevant after all these years is nothing but a great feat. As time goes on gamers and gamers habits changes, so Blizzard has taken actions to that. One must look at this in a much bigger picture than just how wow is. I mean, couple of years ago the MMO scene was huge. Sites popped up devoting all theyre time to mmo's or even just wow. It's not like that at all anymore. Im not saying the mmo scene aint big, but the hype around it is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Oh I agree. Back in the days of classic, bc & Wrath I spendt alot of time playing wow. The grinds, raiding at a high level, leveling lots of alts. I did it all. Since Cata my playtime has gone down as I have grown older and other aspects in life takes up my time.

These days I got time to play my main(human paladin) and 1 character on horde side(usually my Troll Hunter) to see how it is there.

The questing has become 1000% better though. Theres also much more to do outside of the hardcore raiding scene, I like that.

The fact that Blizzard can adapt and still make wow relevant after all these years is nothing but a great feat. As time goes on gamers and gamers habits changes, so Blizzard has taken actions to that. One must look at this in a much bigger picture than just how wow is. I mean, couple of years ago the MMO scene was huge. Sites popped up devoting all theyre time to mmo's or even just wow. It's not like that at all anymore. Im not saying the mmo scene aint big, but the hype around it is gone.
    Agreed.

Blizzard adapted well for the market.

Meanwhile games from that era like Everquest barely adapted and well they are basically dead.

I mean sure EQ still releases expansions but the state it's in compared to WoW is leaps and bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    I can't believe anyone enjoys boss fights that take more than 5 minutes, seriously boring shit.
    I really enjoyed mythic Gul'dan and my first kill was like 14 minutes. The three phases are completely distinct and I love the intensity of being 10 minutes into a really long, difficult encounter and feeling the pressure of 'don't screw it up'.