Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Finally! I can RP as a character that's as portly and hairy as I am in real life.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of this preview if so much information is still unknown?

MMOC should post a picture of them next to another regular human in the beta, y'know, to show their size difference?

lol you guys don't even have the new female faces

This seems kind of weird to me. I mean not all Stormwind humans are fit and not all Kul'tiran humans are burly/chubby. Maybe give both KT and SW humans both body options but differentiate it with skin color/height/hair styles/tattoos and the heritage armor. I guess they can do it this way, just seems weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuelle View Post
    This seems kind of weird to me. I mean not all Stormwind humans are fit and not all Kul'tiran humans are burly/chubby. Maybe give both KT and SW humans both body options but differentiate it with skin color/height/hair styles/tattoos and the heritage armor. I guess they can do it this way, just seems weird.
    No, they won't do this. The only playable Stormwind humans are fit musclemen, and the only playable Kul Tiran humans are the big guys.

If you want to play a smaller Kul Tiran... just play a Stormwind human and dress him up with Kul Tiras armor. There is no difference.

I'll say this, talking to Kul Tirans in beta make me really look forward to the inevitable release of the player voice lines. The accents on these guys are much cooler than the worgen faux british accent!

I'm also bracing for the inevitable "self-fat-shaming" likely to come with said voice lines (particularly jokes and flirts), and all the arguments that's going to cause.

I'm pretty excited to race change my druid into one, for sure.
    Also will likely use them for some of my other classes if that coat is obtained in some way other than heritage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Its because of fear of being called sexist that the female Kul Tiran aren't a bit more shapely, sexy. Instead they're cows.
    What do you expect in the age of yass kween? On topic, this is my favorite allied race. I'm going to make an outlaw rogue for that sweet heritage armor.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to race change to a Kul Tiran so damn quick in BFA once they are available.

God, the head proportions of the KT females look so ridiculous compared to their bodies.

Yup the Kul Tiran women are "THICC" alright. THICC tub of lard.

Deleted
    Must be a slow news month, if this is on front page.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    No, they won't do this. The only playable Stormwind humans are fit musclemen, and the only playable Kul Tiran humans are the big guys.

If you want to play a smaller Kul Tiran... just play a Stormwind human and dress him up with Kul Tiras armor. There is no difference.
    You could use that same argument against high elves.

If you want to play a high elf... just play a Blood elf and select a death knight. There is no difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obesity with same face is a gr8 allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by God-King Popo View Post
    You could use that same argument against high elves.

If you want to play a high elf... just play a Blood elf and select a death knight. There is no difference.
    What does that have to do with anything? LOL

I like the Kul Tirans. I might play one to mess around but doubt I would do anything serious on it. I like the new Druid forms, but they make the old ones feel even more outdated. I know Blizzard has tried to create better graphics for them, but I can't help wishing they'd make them more flashy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    I wonder if we'll be able to choose bodytypes the same way orcs can choose postures? We do see plenty of Kul Tirans with the normal human bodytype after all.
    They kind of look like reskinned orcs. The men do, anyway.
    Last edited by lichbane; 2018-05-14 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    T H I C C humans god yes, girls looks awesome
    Yess I love them too. I can't wait. They look so good in game too.

the only thing i'd say is the female Kul'tirans need more personality in their default faces. So far they all look like they're staring into space. If they fix it i might roll a Thicc Girl

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    the only thing i'd say is the female Kul'tirans need more personality in their default faces. So far they all look like they're staring into space. If they fix it i might roll a Thicc Girl
    Both men and women are missing most, if not all, of their facial animations.