Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i will cry if i see a frost mage running around with an updated water elemental that isnt that cata elemental abomination thing.
    our dreams shall finally come true.
    I never liked the water elementals of wow. Other games (sadly asian grinders) tend to do them better by better implementing the core theme of water (flowing, liquid), which usually ends up in elaborate swirrly things. Reskinning wind bags is kinda lame. But then I'm sure alot of people like those as well..

Random comment: I would really love to see an update for the classic dragons models.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Random comment: I would really love to see an update for the classic dragons models.
    Amen to that
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Rivenblade View Post
    Goblins aren't jewish you antisemitic douche!
    Take your SJW nonsense someplace else.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins aren't jewish you antisemitic douche!
    Always thought goblins resembled jews from the first day i set foot in booty bay.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I'd love to see a model overhaul for a ton of classic mobs, and maybe some updates to some old gear models. Nothing crazy but some of the old models could use some love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    There is content, but most people do content for rewards

and so far there is not much rewards in the catogery of mash your face on the keyboard and get loot
    It's actually interesting. One reason people hated WoD and things like Tanaan Jungle was because the loot wasn't amazing and ezmode welfare, however something like Argus comes out in Legion and even looking back at Timeless Isle in MoP which are the same rubbish design as Tanaan yet are received much better -- Why? Loads of welfare epics and tokens. Whereas Tanaan was way more effort for less (And even then it was still decent-ish rewards)

It makes sense really. Subconsciously people are addicted to these rewards and anything not showering them is a worthless piece of content that should never exist.

This is both a blessing and a curse for Blizzard. It's very easy for them in the short term to make content that is very rewarding and easy, therefore making everyone and especially the Casual majority happy, but in the mid-long term it comes back and kills Blizzard because now everyone is geared too fast and that is where the big subscriber drops occur between tiers.

In Battle for Azeroth you've already got Warfronts which people are saying is ridiculously easy and it looks it -- Blizzard needs something that is a joke just to make people feel good and log in.
    Last edited by Daffan; 2018-05-13 at 09:44 PM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Timeless isle and tanaan both gave epics with lower than normal raid ilvl and I'm pretty sure burdens of eternity were much harder to get than tanaan apexis gear. Only welfare epics in TI was world boss loot.
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2018-05-13 at 09:48 PM.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of dragons, I really want a mount that looks like Ultraxion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Timeless isle and tanaan both gave epics with lower than normal raid ilvl and I'm pretty sure burdens of eternity were much harder to get than tanaan apexis gear. Only welfare epics in TI was world boss loot.
    But the epic tokens are welfare epics. Just because you didn't explicitly buy an item with a pre-determined set of stats doesn't make it a non-welfare epic. The items were lower than Normal (although at least half of the items were at the same item level as HFC's normal gear) but only by 5-10 item levels. The gap in item level was far lower than the stuff provided from Argus, the only reason Argus gear looks more attractive is because it's 1. easier to get, 2. it can titanforge to an absurd item level, and 3. it provides any time of gear from ToS and below, instead of just being a randomly crafted higher item level Unsullied gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

In regards to the Warfronts armour.

There seem to be 3 versions and 3 different colour tints.

Do we know how you qualify for or receive the different tiers or the the different tints yet?

Hoping it's not specific tint per class or something.

(also hoping the mail set has an optional skirt or something to make it at least a LITTLE shamany)

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Speaking of dragons, I really want a mount that looks like Ultraxion
    For me it would be Atramedes or Shar'thos. Seriously, how did they not add a Shar'thos mount in Legion? There really seem a lot of wasted oportunity for a few mounts in Legion.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Take your SJW nonsense someplace else.
    Fuck off, my jewish ancestors don't need to be insulted by circumcised pricks like him.
    Last edited by Lights Vengeance; 2018-05-13 at 10:53 PM.

Fuck off, my jewish ancestors don't need to be insulted by uncircumcised pricks like him.
    A-are you using uncircumcised as an insult here? I don't know where to begin with that.

They aren't wrong about the comparison either. Blizzard took some stereotypes and took it to the extreme but they are based off of something. Nothing new. Take it up with blizzard if you don't like it.

This thread is getting a little jew focused

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Anyone knows if the prepatch brings something like invasions back to old azeroth? You know, where you easily could equip alts with starter gear.
    I hope we get an awesome XP farm like last time.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Fuck off, my jewish ancestors don't need to be insulted by circumcised pricks like him.
    But weren't Jewish people also being circumcised? I don't understand the insult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    As someone who mains a spec with just one (and really awful) cooldown, I am not bothered by it...

What I think they should've done is merge some CDs of specs that have many of them or put them competing against one another in a talent row.
    That's pretty much the consensus for what most people think should happen. Blizzard is ultimately just setting themselves up for a bunch of unnecessary work by having to re-work multiple classes and specs either halfway through the expansion or for the next expansion, because of how they will feel and play with this GCD change. The alternative that makes the most logical sense, is to actually target the problem and re-work the cooldowns themselves that are the problem, instead of making such a drastic change like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I'm kinda scared the game is going to be super simplified compared to legion. I've been tanking alot of +20 keys and losing all my legos is going to hurt with how much I switch my sets in a dungeon. Plus all my artifact going away :/
    Simplification isn't really an issue, though. Rotations are already simplified enough, and yet multiple specs are in their best iterations yet. The issue is how these classes will play, you can have a simplified play style while still having a decent skill cap or an engaging and enjoyable rotation. It will suck to lose some legendaries and Artifacts, but a lot of classes are getting these legendaries and abilities baked back into their class by either getting it from a talent, or an Azerite trait. Some classes are even getting set bonuses from previous tiers in Legion baked into their Azerite traits.

And as worrying as some class designs are in BfA, they're even further improving on some other classes; both DK's and Demon Hunters look absolutely great now, as do Mages from what I've played around with due to the talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Legitimately the strangest insult I've ever read. You're (apparently) jewish and you feel insulted by circumcised pricks? Methinks you don't know what you're talking about with regards to who gets circumcised and who doesn't

not to mention that using circumcision status in the first place as an insult is just ... ???

Quote Originally Posted by plaits View Post
    Legitimately the strangest insult I've ever read. You're (apparently) jewish and you feel insulted by circumcised pricks? Methinks you don't know what you're talking about with regards to who gets circumcised and who doesn't

not to mention that using circumcision status in the first place as an insult is just ... ???
    Brand new account with only 14 posts, no need to pay him any attention, he knows what he is trying to do.

So do San'layn have a chance to become a race?