Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathiest View Post
    Its because of fear of being called sexist that the female Kul Tiran aren't a bit more shapely, sexy. Instead they're cows.
    Kul Tiran women are taurens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, I can make a Pam Poovey and parade around in underwear.

Can we rename Kul Tiran to overweight human models please

actually the female looks more like a dwarf model

Oh look, another race I don't care about because Blizzard hates Death Knights.

Lol, why did they waste their time making a skin literally no one but SJWs and chubby chasers will play? I guess it's reused assets, so less work compared to a new model, but high elves would have gotten way more people invested in a new character. What a waste of time to appease SJW trash. Even most fat girls don't want to play fat avatars. Gaming is escapism, we don't need representation of every body type.

I like how the Kul'tirin look.. but with me being on MG... do you know how many Kul'tirin ladies are gonna be there, wanting to erp with cake? Cause you know... Goldshires immature.

7+ Year Old Account
    The racial armor, assuming it's the pirate type of coat, could look really good...

On anything but the fat female model.

Almost all of my horde toons, are male. Almost all of my alliance are female. Looks like I'll be breaking that trend with this race.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    that's your opinion buddy, i personally find them to be quite beautiful and in general look better than most of the same tired old shit we have had in game for years now.
    No, you personally have an agenda, or are a beta soyboy who feels the need to always apologize for being attracted to traditionally sexy women. There is nothing beautiful about masculine arms and a beer belly on a woman.

Can't the Kul Tirans have the default human model for once, with tattoos, unique hairstyles and features, but the same skin tones? The robust model is supposed to be unplayable.

"These humans are much more burly than the mainlanders because of their time spent on the sea hunting monsters. The Alliance will be bringing them into their ranks as an Allied Race."

Yeah because sea travel isnt famous for making you a malnourished rat, have blizz heard of scurvy?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    "These humans are much more burly than the mainlanders because of their time spent on the sea hunting monsters. The Alliance will be bringing them into their ranks as an Allied Race."

Yeah because sea travel isnt famous for making you a malnourished rat, have blizz heard of scurvy?
    half elves are a better choice than Kul Tirans.

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon234 View Post
    Can't the Kul Tirans have the default human model for once, with tattoos, unique hairstyles and features, but the same skin tones? The robust model is supposed to be unplayable.
    Never ever.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Never ever.
    Spending years at sea doesn't make you more robust. The most prefered look for the Kul Tirans is the default human model, as the robust look is not available for playability.

Spending years at sea doesn't make you more robust. The most prefered look for the Kul Tirans is the default human model, as the robust look is not available for playability.
    It won't happen. The regular human model will never be the Kul Tiran model lol... sorry, manlet-tier humans aren't cool anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It won't happen. The regular human model will never be the Kul Tiran model lol... sorry, manlet-tier humans aren't cool anymore.
    The default human model will be used for the Kul Tirans, as the robust model is unavailalbe for playability. I repeat; the default human model will be used for the Kul Tirans, as the robust model is unavailable for playability.

There is no robustness in the Kul Tirans.

I'm definitely race changing my main if Kul'Tiran humans can be mages. But I don't see how they couldn't be considering Jaina originated from there. I always thought it odd to play a human who isn't a physical fighter because of their muscles. I'd imagine mages to spend their time studying the magic arts in books and stuff. So they are either a lot leaner or bigger depending on their diet.
    Last edited by Smeller; 2018-05-14 at 03:20 AM.

I can't wait to play them, but I can't help but think this all but confirms the thin human model won't be playable? =(

The default human model will be used for the Kul Tirans, as the robust model is unavailalbe for playability. I repeat; the default human model will be used for the Kul Tirans, as the robust model is unavailable for playability.

There is no robustness in the Kul Tirans.
    Nope, the big guy is on the official Blizz page for kul tirans.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    I'm definitely race changing my main if Kul'Tiran humans can be mages. But I don't see how they couldn't be considering Jaina originated from there. I always thought it odd to play a human who isn't a physical fighter because of their muscles. I'd imagine mages to spend their time studying the magic arts in books and stuff. So they are either a lot leaner or bigger depending on their diet.
    The Robust model for the Kul Tirans cannot be playable. Only the default human model will be for the Kul Tirans.