Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    ye give a toggle for old graphics and let people use it who like to see characters with polygons that you can count on your hand
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Remember classic with the old models and the problems they had? remember male elf hunters holding the bow straigh up while the arrow was going horizontal? yeah lets not praise the old graphics and their issues.I wouldnt mind the new animation and skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    If I see the new Sylvanas' hideous face once more.... She was so hot pre-WoD.
    She was a generic Night Elf in Vanilla, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Do you SERIOUSLY think the WoD model update from Vanilla WoW models WASN'T an upgrade?

I seriously hope we can use the updated models in Classic. I want to play Classic for the experience, not to try to fool myself into thinking it's 2004.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    undead male
    Female Taurens are just awful now, not that males are much better. To be fair almost any rougher characters are absolute cartoons now.
    Last edited by Grofatso; 2018-05-14 at 08:36 AM.

Such heretical ideas will lead to the inclusion of LFR and LFD!!! #nochange!

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    If I see the new Sylvanas' hideous face once more.... She was so hot pre-WoD.
    You mean the recolored female night elf model?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.