Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Again you don’t know what you’re arguing. Both Arabs and Jews lived in the ‘green’ areas. The first three at least. They’re really not comparable to each other because they don’t even show the same thing. You’re comparing apples to oranges.

I don’t agree with the blockade of Gaza at all but it is true that the only reason a state of Palestine exists is because Israel created it. It never existed before then. It would be like if Europeans created a state for the Romani peoples. Israel has absolutely committed some heinous acts but ‘taking land from Palestinians’ isn’t one of them.
    There lived a tiny amount of Jews in the Arab land. Nearly all of today's Israelis are, or are the descendants of, Europe born invaders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    The palestinians could always stop going for the fence after the first couple deaths but nope gotta die.
    The israelis could always stop shooting unarmed protestors after having killed children and journalists but nope gotta murder.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    This war is and always was about land. It didn’t take on a religious character until the secularist Arab dictators got their teeth kicked in. Sorry, but this one doesn’t fit your narrative. Go pick another war to oversimplify
    People who give religion a pass are also the problem, and the fact that no one thinks this is where it all stems from is fooling themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    How would you describe it if foreigners invaded your land, subjugated your people, occupied more and more of the land, building more and more settlements, slaughtering your people, and forcing you to live on ever shrinking "reservations"?
    I wouldn't copy Nazi rhetoric for starters. But you know, at least you're being honest about your intentions. The first thing that came to my mind when I read your posts was this quote by Hermann Ludwig Gremliza.

Israel is the state whose single purpose is the protection of Jewish life. If the Jews would lose it, they'd once again be exposed to the whims of antisemites and other proletarians of all nations. If you want to attack statist dominion, there are two hundred states to choose from across the world. A left wing who is incapable of achieving anything by its own efforts should at least refrain from anything that could prevent Israel in their fight for the survival of its people.
    I don't know where you're from but I sure as hell hope you're not one of my fellow countrymen. Wouldn't surprise me though. I really wonder why you seem to be so invested when it comes to this topic. Never seen you this agitated.

It's strange how easily people are willing to accept the existence of concentration camps, so long as their side is doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Prolly not since i dont think there's Marines on mexican border, last i heard it was the regular border patrols and trump wanted to send army troops, not marines.
    My point was the sniping, not which branch of the military are asked to perform the executions.

All I am arguing is that the entire land belongs to the Palestinians. Nothing more, nothing less
    False. They’ve both been there hundreds of years in land under the control of the Ottoman Turks before ~30 years of British rule and then the creation of the state of Israel.

15+ Year Old Account
    They still fighting over reasons that is how old now? 50? Even older?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's strange how easily people are willing to accept the existence of concentration camps, so long as their side is doing it.
    Where are those concentration camps?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    All his predecessors decided to not do it. Wonder why.....
    Because they're cowards that go against the will of the American people and will do anything to appease Saudi Arabia?

Quote Originally Posted by Monte Baldo View Post
    Where are those concentration camps?
    The Gaza Strip is a great example of one. It's a shame you love to support the systematic oppression of an indigenous population.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    People forcefully trying to cross a border, israel responding accordingly i dont see whats there to discuss?
    This. I wish we did the same on our southern border.

The Gaza Strip is a great example of one. It's a shame you love to support the systematic oppression of an indigenous population.
    Where is my so-called support? You have some real issues if people ask a question and you directly label them! It's lazy, it's bad, it's the cause of the state of the world, the reason Trump got elected.

Calling that area a concentration camp is degrading the meaning of the word. Just like racist doesn't mean anything anymore because lazy people like you use it all the time to label people they don't even know.
    Last edited by Monte Baldo; 2018-05-14 at 05:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly a concentration camp.

But a ghetto would be more fitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

There lived a tiny amount of Jews in the Arab land. Nearly all of today's Israelis are, or are the descendants of, Europe born invaders.
    You call it invasion, I call it immigration. Immigrants who wanted to share the same culture. I live in a land of immigrants, I know the difference. If you’re calling for a repatriation of immigrants to their ‘home countries’ because they’re ‘invaders’ guess you better get ready to receive saxons and angles from Britain. That’s some pretty hardcore anti-immigration rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I wouldn't copy Nazi rhetoric for starters. But you know, at least you're being honest about your intentions. The first thing that came to my mind when I read your posts was this quote by Hermann Ludwig Gremliza.

I don't know where you're from but I sure as hell hope you're not one of my fellow countrymen. Wouldn't surprise me though. I really wonder why you seem to be so invested when it comes to this topic. Never seen you this agitated.
    Actually I am a fellow German. And that quote is bullshit. As leftists we should absolutely protest colonization and genocide.

I have nothing against Jews. They are free to return to their home here in Europe, where they were born. I would welcome them with open arms. But European born colonizers, which the Israelis are, have no place subjugating the rightful Arab population of Palestine.

It's called having empathy.
    The Palestinians aren’t particularly deserving of your empathy. They declared statehood the same day as the Israelis, who didn’t control Jerusalem at the time, and attacked with the backing of the combined armies of Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Trans-Jordan. They lost. They tried again in 67, and lost even worse. They tried again in 72, nearly succeeded, but ended up losing again. In the process Israel took on all the Arab Jews who were forced to flee Arab countries but the Arabs wouldn’t take on the Palestinians because doing so would force them to acknowledge their defeat. In that regard I guess, the Palestinians deserve some sympathy, but the culprit is the Arabs, not the Israelis. Like I said, tribal squabble over land. I don’t get what all the fuss is about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not invaders, but immigrants - mostly refugees.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    We are very close to seeing a war here.
    But then the embassy will close O_o

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    You call it invasion, I call it immigration. Immigrants who wanted to share the same culture. I live in a land of immigrants, I know the difference. If you’re calling for a repatriation of immigrants to their ‘home countries’ because they’re ‘invaders’ guess you better get ready to receive saxons and angles from Britain. That’s some pretty hardcore anti-immigration rhetoric.
    What is hundreds of years vs living memory. What is full integration vs ongoing occupation. People who lived through the Israeli occupation of Palestine are still alive today. Israelis are Europeans.