Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mivoc View Post
    I might be the only one but I really like the Dark Blue/Brown vest for the Kul Tirans vs the cheesy Alliance Blue/Yellow Trim.

None of the other heritage armor sets are faction themed, they are race themed, cuz they are race armor...

Final note, their heritage is not with the alliance so it does not really make sense for their "heritage" armor to have alliance colors.
    The coat is most likely not their heritage armor, as it is missing many armor pieces like a shoulder, a helm and distinctive boots. It is most likely a placeholder.

All Kul Tirans are the same size as the mainland humans.

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon234 View Post
    All Kul Tirans are the same size as the mainland humans.
    dude you stop been fun like 4 post ago

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    dude you stop been fun like 4 post ago
    You know I'm being serious, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragon234 View Post
    You know I'm being serious, do you?
    then i just............ /sigh ......

The direction that they could had, should had gone with the Kul'Tiran Women.

oh and you sjw's can suck a gnome.

So, Druids get unique racial skins for their feral and bear forms but no love for Moonkin forms. Id like to see a moonkin done in this syle.

"Kul Tiran humans work out more, that's why they're fat."

I don't think that's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    /sigh

I mean im old, but im just surprise ppl making jokes about a model that represent a fat person.

This is like a new low on internet

- - - Updated - - -

I know is hard to read this day, but if you take 5m to google about this Druid form, you will see that they are related to how Kul'thiras use Druidic power. Those form represent how they used their druidic power. There is a full quest line about this, and probably will be related to what we need to do to unlock it.
    Hard for me is to understand is what your "I know is hard to read this day" has to do with my reply

Yes, Blizzard has stated that Kul Tiras Humans and Zandalari Trolls are unique druids, different from the rest.
    I haven't played alpha or beta, so i haven't the knowledge about the quests lore.

I'm not going to read spoilers of the entire quest lines of the new expansion, i'd rather wait for them to come live as it cuts the fun out of it.
    Some general spoilers i do like though.

Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    IMO They aren't just fat. They are built-fat.

Male look like fat strongman body type.

Female is thick.

Entirely different from straight up fat people.

People are waaaaaaay too entertained by their own created-outrage though. Blah. More awesome-ness for the rest of us
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Its nice to see American type humans being represented!

I want to be a pirate!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Didn’t know ugly human was a race lol
    then again ugly human is the main player base
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    No, you personally have an agenda, or are a beta soyboy who feels the need to always apologize for being attracted to traditionally sexy women. There is nothing beautiful about masculine arms and a beer belly on a woman.
    so what i'm taking away form this is that, while yes i am part of the alpha/beta testing pool, and i personally like the new models, you prefer your women stick thin on the verge of anorexic? please correct where i am wrong.

Love the new druid form.

Deleted
    These druid forms are looking awsome , stand up to Zandalari ones

Deleted
    They look so nice!

Deleted
    I really like those druid forms but i guess I will stay Horde for the next expensions.

idk about you guys but that kul tiran heritage armor looks really well done

Deleted
    i like the grumpy new faces