Yeah... time loops really aren't supposed to work as long as the people involved are actually aware of said time loop. Fitz could do something as simple as make himself infertile, and bam, the time loop is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Yeah... time loops really aren't supposed to work as long as the people involved are actually aware of said time loop. Fitz could do something as simple as make himself infertile, and bam, the time loop is broken.
    Unless he's always attempted to do that and failed. The thing about this time loop is that they know X event occurs. They don't know any detail in between. So they don't know if they did it or not. All they know is who is in the future and isn't.

I really hope this show gets renewed. I can't lose both The Expanse and AoS within a week of each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand it's renewed! 6th season of 13 episodes.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I really hope this show gets renewed. I can't lose both The Expanse and AoS within a week of each other.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaand it's renewed! 6th season of 13 episodes.
    woohoo! now they can make an excellent 13 episodes and give it a good sendoff

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Unless he's always attempted to do that and failed. The thing about this time loop is that they know X event occurs. They don't know any detail in between. So they don't know if they did it or not. All they know is who is in the future and isn't.
    Actually it's much more simple than that to break the time loop. For example, the scene where Yo-yo meets her armless future self. All that future Yo-yo would have to do to break the loop was remember what the Yo-yo who came before her said, and tell the warn Yo-yo by saying literally anything else. Hopefully something more helpful this time. She had years to come up with it!

Something like, "don't go investigate the mysterious beam of light" "it's a trap" "you'll lose your arms" "this lady from Hydra is after us" "they want to do this this and this" and most of all, she should have warned who was the destroyer of worlds.

Really excited AoS got an abbreviated 6th season. At least they have 13 episodes to make the show go out with a bang. Man! I'm going to miss this show when it finally is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The only sad part is the 6th season won't premiere until after the sequel to IW next Summer. Apparently the finale this week will leave things in a place where they won't be able to continue until Thanos is truly defeated.
    Would make sense. There are no other MCU products taking place post-IW. The new Ant-Man takes place a couple of months before IW AFAIK, and Captain Marvel takes place in the 90s.

I can wait for more SHIELD, just knowing it's coming.

The shortened season could be just what it needs for people. Instead of trying to utilize two story arcs to keep things going at a decent pace the 13 episodes will help them be able to keep things more compact and focused on just 1 story. Granted I've liked all the seasons, but this perhaps could help revitalize people who use to watch the show or are on the fence, who knows for certain though.

This season started off pretty epic, but at the time it progresses with the general being all superpowered and a bitch to shield, it feels kinda simple again. I really liked the whole misteriousness at the beginning.

I really have to wonder how they are going to tie in the events of Infinity Wars into the series.

Mainly needing to wipe out half the cast. I can see the higher ups at Marvel complaining to each other they are screwing of the show's universe. Thanos wasn't even there to attack earth like it was portrayed. He just wanted the infinity stones then it would have been on his merry way. Not to mention Fury and Hill are still active, yet seem to want nothing to do with Coulson.

Eh, I suppose if the next Infinity Wars movie comes out before the next season it could work. That's a pretty long wait for another season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I really have to wonder how they are going to tie in the events of Infinity Wars into the series.

Mainly needing to wipe out half the cast. I can see the higher ups at Marvel complaining to each other they are screwing of the show's universe. Thanos wasn't even there to attack earth like it was portrayed. He just wanted the infinity stones then it would have been on his merry way. Not to mention Fury and Hill are still active, yet seem to want nothing to do with Coulson.

Eh, I suppose if the next Infinity Wars movie comes out before the next season it could work. That's a pretty long wait for another season though.
    They already said the next season will after Part 2 since the events will have to have occurred.

im not caught up yet but i will just say im at the part where fittzsimmons gets married and that couldve been the series finale right there.

everything ive wanted from this series in that one scene.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im not caught up yet but i will just say im at the part where fittzsimmons gets married and that couldve been the series finale right there.
    That would've been really crappy considering everything they were just talking about/revealing and then just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That would've been really crappy considering everything they were just talking about/revealing and then just stop.
    ive never been more invested in a tv couple than fittzsimmons
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could those assholes do that esp when they weren't even sure they would get another season.

-----------------------------------------------

Ok they got me, I forgot about that other. Sad that Coulson will be dying soon tho. I guess that would have been ok for a series finale.
    Last edited by frogger237; 2018-05-19 at 02:05 AM.

What the flying fuck ???

................. Anyone else left feeling a bit jaded here ???

- - - Updated - - -

How could they do that in all seriousness and why for the love of god can't I figure out how to put the damn spoiler shades up As I have so much more that I wan't to say but wont as don't want to ruin it for those who have not watched the episode yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mhalix View Post
    What the flying fuck ???

................. Anyone else left feeling a bit jaded here ???

- - - Updated - - -

How could they do that in all seriousness and why for the love of god can't I figure out how to put the damn spoiler shades up As I have so much more that I wan't to say but wont as don't want to ruin it for those who have not watched the episode yet
    its [spoiler] stuff you want to say then /spoiler but with [] around the /spoiler.
    If you ever forget how to do em just go to quote someone with spoilers like my post above you and it will show you how to do em.

Yikes that was an extremely underwhelming finale, much like the entire season. I love how Talbot was defeated. Just kidding, it made no sense, especially given his power set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Yikes that was an extremely underwhelming finale, much like the entire season. I love how Talbot was defeated. Just kidding, it made no sense, especially given his power set.
    Why?

He was "punched" into orbit. The gravitonium gives him a lot of [i]conscious[/i] control, but anything that gets past his awareness can still smoke him. As seen when Daisy boost-tackled him at the start of their fight. They probably should've made it a little more clear, but the kind of acceleration Daisy would've had to do to Talbot to send him into orbit would've straight-up killed him without gravitonium, and quite possibly knocked him out. If he's unconscious when he hits orbit, he's got about a minute before he's going to die, and he can't use his powers to fly back while unconscious.

There's nothing about gravity manipulation that lets Talbot breathe in space or that makes him more resilient than a normal human if something gets past his gravitational defenses.

I'm curious how Daisy can survive being sent above sky scrapers then slammed so hard into the ground from that height that it left a crater in the road... as far as im aware her body is still that of a normal human in durability, every bone in her bone should have been broken into splinters by that force.