Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    All they did was yell/curse at the guy, and make intimidating gestures. Yeah, that is way over board for people to do while they are at work to someone who is peacefully trying to enjoy a meal. But that is America for you. This is actually what Trump wants. He likes when people aren't PC, and are "telling it like it is". Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Trump represents us as a people, so sadly, it is fair game to berate people for not acting or looking the way you want.
    And I fully agree that they are free to do so. I just commented on the hypocrites in this tread that feel its ok to do it vs trump supporters but should be illegal vs anyone else.
    Hypocrisy is so bad here these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Would you wear a bikini in Saudi-Arabia?

Wearing a MAGA hat in the USA is the same thing.

It's stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    I would never wear a bikini anywhere since Im a straight man who doesnt crossdress

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Stop being afraid of people that have opinions different than you own.
    I get what you are saying, but think about what the hateful want in some cases. They want those they hate to be dead. Should you not fear people like Dylan Roof, or any other killer who just has different opinions than your own? Yes, it is rare, but you never know. So err on the side of caution, and do your best to not display your opinions on your cloths. It speaks for you before you get a chance to speak.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Maybe I missed it in the article but he wasn't physically attacked was he? Just got some verbal flack and allegedly received intimidating looks/postures.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    People get banned for a lot less on this forum. But guess its ok when its targeted against the people the mods hate or something.
    He is a well, not serious poster. He will get hit the moment one of our two "active" mods sees the reports.

10+ Year Old Account
    People get banned for a lot less on this forum. But guess its ok when its targeted against the people the mods hate or something.
    Only 1 way to find out. Report the thing you think is wrong, and give a reason based on the forum guidelines. I do it at least once a day, already did it twice today.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Shitty behavior is shitty. There are a lot of people in this country who need to learn how to behave themselves properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everytime you attack a trump supporter all you are doing is giving them support. It's literally the first rule of mondern,possibly roman days of debate and support.

You're to weak intelligence wise and go with the next best animal instinct. But human society isn't run just off of strength and it makes you, the side you support, and if a minority your race look bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I fully agree that they are free to do so. I just commented on the hypocrites in this tread that feel its ok to do it vs trump supporters but should be illegal vs anyone else.
    Hypocrisy is so bad here these days.
    I feel you. It is quite hypocritical. I guess that is the outcome of our people being so reactionary based on their emotions. I do it sometimes as well. Been on these forums long enough that i'm sure out long termers have seen me say some ridiculous stuff in the past when I was speaking from ignorance rather than logic. So when I see it, I have to take a step back and think, does this person have a history of being like this? Or are they just really fired up right now? Sadly, it is more so the former.

I honestly don't really give a rat's ass.

There is nothing worth defending about Trump supporters. I'd fight in a war against them and kill them indiscriminately if someone asked me to.

We're beyond the point of discussion. We're back to the good old days of authoritarianism and violence to 'cleanse' society. I'd even be willing to take on communism and decades of starvation just to achieve that goal.
    It people like this person that I have a concealed weapons permit.
    Last edited by Maleagant; 2018-05-15 at 03:17 PM.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabatakis View Post
    Maybe I missed it in the article but he wasn't physically attacked was he? Just got some verbal flack and allegedly received intimidating looks/postures.
    Yup. He was ganged up on by a few employees who were berating him and making intimidating gestures. No fists were thrown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    He is a well, not serious poster. He will get hit the moment one of our two "active" mods sees the reports.
    His sentiments are real.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Everytime you attack a trump supporter all you are doing is giving them support. It's literally the first rule of mondern,possibly roman days of debate and support.
    This isn't the Roman Forum, it's the Cheesecake Factory. This sudden obsession with unmoderated debate as a way of convincing people is so disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    It did happen.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/30634...-ryan-saavedra
    Cheesecake responded.
    Good, they did respond. Now it's just a matter of finding out exactly what happened. I'd really like to see if he knew any of the people involved. If the employees acted inappropriately, I would fire their asses immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I think this is a real issue that the Democrats face - I see this sentiment a lot. If they continually overreact and seem completely fascist they will just push people away. Trump isn't exactly a pillar of morality, but the response to him is pure lunacy.
    I agree. It's completely insane. I was trying to explain this to someone the other day and she just told me that half the country is stupid. This came from a 60 year old Woman. What a time to be alive...

Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    His sentiments are real.
    If he really wants to murder trump supporters than he needs to be reported to the cops asap. But that poster has been all over the place over the years, he picks a persona and goes with it for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    According to some people here he was without a doubt a white nationalist and deserved it

What about attacking people with hijab? or kippah? is that ok with you?

Stop victim blaming.
    Who said that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    You sound like the people who tell women not to dress in skimpy outfits if they dont want catcalls and stares
    You mean like people like you?

Have you seen your posting history?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Good, they did respond. Now it's just a matter of finding out exactly what happened. I'd really like to see if he knew any of the people involved. If the employees acted inappropriately, I would fire their asses immediately.
    They should be fired regardless of who started it. Cheesecake Factory (Worked there for 2 years) takes things like this pretty seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    If he really wants to murder trump supporters than he needs to be reported to the cops asap. But that poster has been all over the place over the years, he picks a persona and goes with it for a while.
    His sentiment is real. I’m not talking about him and if Nazis and Trump hats walk around I’d feel just as safe with someone who agrees with that poster.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Would you wear a bikini in Saudi-Arabia?

Wearing a MAGA hat in the USA is the same thing.
    No it's not.

If it was, USA would be in a civil war.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.