Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is worth investing still legendary followers items for class halls missions? I got on few alts followers with legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I only use them on the follower that is my body guard occasionally and when they give extra resources / gold. This guy adds like 250 resources and gold to every completed WQ

The other legendaries that I used to have on my followers were mostly +15% succes and +15% against certain abilities or mission time reduction. All those I have now been replaced by items that became available after finishing all the Argus questlines for the Class Hall. Pretty much every follower has +30 and +25 success to everything and often a mission duration reduction.
    there are new legendary equipments giving roughly the equivalent of 2 blue argus items in one item. like <8hr mission 40% + 25% success chance

i already got a few of those, but theyre still pretty rare

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Was there a, stealth, gold nerf when they did the blood mission cost change to? If not I have just had the worst three-four weeks of RNG ever. The gold income per character per week has dropped by about 6k gold. Not much on a per toon basis but if I add up all the characters I run weekly it's a fairly significant drop. The change seems to have happened between the 22nd of Feb and the 1st of March, or the weekly reset included at or before the feb 22nd date. It's a noticeable drop in my graph. At first I thought it might just have been a slow week, but now it has stabilized at that level for the third week in a row. So I'm less inclined to believe it is just bad RNG.

I just sent out 3+ gold missions on 9 different characters this morning. There's been weeks I've made 200k more there's been weeks I've made 100k less.

It's RNG. Always has been.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Was there a, stealth, gold nerf when they did the blood mission cost change to? If not I have just had the worst three-four weeks of RNG ever. The gold income per character per week has dropped by about 6k gold. Not much on a per toon basis but if I add up all the characters I run weekly it's a fairly significant drop. The change seems to have happened between the 22nd of Feb and the 1st of March, or the weekly reset included at or before the feb 22nd date. It's a noticeable drop in my graph. At first I thought it might just have been a slow week, but now it has stabilized at that level for the third week in a row. So I'm less inclined to believe it is just bad RNG.
    For the last time, it has not been nerfed. If you're not checking your missions 3 times a day every single day, then that's where your lost gold went. This system is still intact
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Even if you check often enough to see every mission spawn your not guaranteed the same number of gold per week, I don't believe the number of gold mission spawns per day/week is fixed.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Even if you check often enough to see every mission spawn your not guaranteed the same number of gold per week, I don't believe the number of gold mission spawns per day/week is fixed.
    exactly this
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Thanks for the post! This is great for returning players trying to sort everything out.

How much resources do you need on average to complete the entire chain, get your followers full 950 with decent gear, etc.?

I've got all classes except priest at 110, all but 2 have all the order hall upgrades/followers, most are done with the argus chain (up to the dungeon). I'm working on finishing the argus mission quests (most are on the 900 ilvl one) and they all have roughly 30-50k resources and maybe about 60-70 BoS.

How long will it take to get these all rolling? I've downloaded the app and am actually trying to take advantage of this before BFA.

you have more than enough OHR
    but it can take a while to upgrade every follower to 950
    depends if rng god is smiling at you with good intent or is laughing at you

The best thing to 200% the gold missions (since i dont think ANY of them are under 8 hours) is the 20, 30, and 40% bonus to missions over 8 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Auronos View Post
    The best thing to 200% the gold missions (since i dont think ANY of them are under 8 hours) is the 20, 30, and 40% bonus to missions over 8 hours.
    There are a ton that you can do in <8 hrs. I get a lot of mine down to 1.5-3 hrs.

Deleted
    Hmm is this still profitable, guess they will nerf it when BfA comes out, aren't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    +50% to counter, +40% to counter and +30% overall is what I've been running. That often lets a single champion solo 200% a gold mission. Lets me do every gold mission that spawns without problem.
    I dont like the "+50% to missons shorter than 8hours, -30% mission duration, +30% overall" setup I've heard many people suggest. On missions with only two champions I often cant get it below 8hours and they cant 200% it.

I have 12 alts. at least 4 follower mission a day have the opportunity to grant 2k+ gold, albeit lately it seems less. Your main feeds them with resources or I have 1 main and 3 alts that feed. I have orderhall addon for times and one click

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    There are a ton that you can do in <8 hrs. I get a lot of mine down to 1.5-3 hrs.
    Pretty sure they meant base time under 8 hours. I get many of mine to the same time range you do, but only by using the right equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by Billebit View Post
    Hmm is this still profitable, guess they will nerf it when BfA comes out, aren't they?
    It's very profitable still. Right now with 8 characters (6 w/950 followers, 2 w/900) I'm bringing in 250-300k every week.
    No word 100% yet, but it's assumed that they will. They took away the gold rewards from Garrison Missions, so there is no reason to think they won't do the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Billebit View Post
    Even if it gets nerfed into the ground. 3 months until BfA at 100k a month per character for minimal time once set up isn't bad.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Faethor View Post
    Pretty sure they meant base time under 8 hours.
    The double spell mission is exactly 8h base, >8h doesn't work on it, <8h would work if you have time reduction equipment.

The 1 hazard 1 minion mission is 6h base.

Then there are the 2-slotters with 12h and 24h base.

Not sure if there are other types of gold missions (I know there are 18h base rep token missions but I'm talking only about gold ones now).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valette View Post
    +50% to counter, +40% to counter and +30% overall is what I've been running. That often lets a single champion solo 200% a gold mission. Lets me do every gold mission that spawns without problem.
    I dont like the "+50% to missons shorter than 8hours, -30% mission duration, +30% overall" setup I've heard many people suggest. On missions with only two champions I often cant get it below 8hours and they cant 200% it.
    It's just annoying to lock champions for so long, if you check board rarely then it's not a problem for you I guess. I think you can get 24h mission down to 11h45m with -30% on both champs, and 12h gets down to 5h52m I reckon? That allows me to get the champions back for the next batch of missions (each batch is 6h expiration), only 24h missions lock champions for the whole session, but I usually send them overnight. If happens during the day, I try to send the less important champions (usually 1 minion 1 hazard is safe to send).

A godsend is to have meatball's balls or champions that provide similar stuff (paladin, mage, dk, monk, rogue, priest) because with my setup (-30% duration +30% success +50% counter) there are some of these 2-slot -25% penalty missions that end up at 180-195% best and it triggers my ocd if I can't 200%.

I barely get gold missions anymore. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Dekkers View Post
    I barely get gold missions anymore. Anyone else?
    I get a couple a day with 12 toons
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself