Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Cya on August 14!

Deleted
    Isnt every Dwarf shaman player Wildhammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    https://youtu.be/haG_O84v5-I?t=1194

According to this video, Wildhammers are utterly obliterated.

I still had hope that i'd get to main one some day.
    With all those allied races and everything.

I almost quit when Varian and Vol'jin were sacrificed on the altar of the Dark Lady...
    But i thought i'd stick around and eventually find joy, when Blizzard introduced the Wildhammers, finally.
    But no.

What sucks is that i pre-ordered the game.
    40 euros wasted.

So, goodbye everyone! Hope you have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Isnt every Dwarf shaman player Wildhammer?

^this
    Lore-wise, you've been able to roll a WH Dwarf since as far back as Cata. Just roll a Shaman and bam, you're a Wildhammer.
    /Catchphrase!

This video is old. We already had the same "the sky is falling" thread over misrepresented quote because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    ^this
    Lore-wise, you've been able to roll a WH Dwarf since as far back as Cata. Just roll a Shaman and bam, you're a Wildhammer.
    no, no BAM wildhammer.

where's my tattoos? where's my awesome herritage armor? my cool racials?
    and for the record, WH dwarves are taller/bigger than the other two clans.

so no bam. we need wildhammers.

The Wildhammer Dwarves live mainly on Aerie Peak with the gryphons, they aren't extinct

Deleted
    Red shirt guy will be PISSED.

no, no BAM wildhammer.

where's my tattoos? where's my awesome herritage armor? my cool racials?
    and for the record, WH dwarves are taller/bigger than the other two clans.

so no bam. we need wildhammers.
    They're not going to waste an Allied Race slot on a "race" whose only in-game distinction is tattoos. Might as well make another Human Allied Race made up of left handed people with moles under their right eye. They will most likely add tattoos to all the original recipe races at some point in BfA since people have been demanding it from day one.
    /Catchphrase!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    They're not going to waste an Allied Race slot on a "race" whose only in-game distinction is tattoos. Might as well make another Human Allied Race made up of left handed people with moles under their right eye. They will most likely add tattoos to all the original recipe races at some point in BfA since people have been demanding it from day one.
    well, seeing how they made allied races who's difference was different horns...
    or different skin color orcs, or......copy-paste draenei ffs(!)

i think wildhammers have a good chance to be an allied race.

because while they would require very little work, they would please a lot of players.
    since wildhammers are one of the most requested races... after high elves, brown orcs, and ogres.

Deleted
    Who is this guy and why does he need to anounce that he is leaving wow?

Oh nooo!!
    I cannot play my beautiful dwarf race that's identical to the existing one but with marks on the face, coz you know, i just preordered BfA due to the amazing blue tattoes on my face that i'm gonna cover with the most badass helm i can find.
    Nailed it?

7+ Year Old Account
    This is kinda wierd O.o Like the Wildhammer clan were not doing great at the end of Cata, but they were still quite alright in number and it looked like the clans were florishing again.

Odd to see them all go, especially when some of them are without a doubt making a life for themselfs in Ironforge O.o

I need to see some real text on this before i can understand this.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Wildhammers are not "all gone" and were not "wiped out". The "clan" that Boss Tak is talking about that was wiped out is the Doyle clan of Wildhammer, they were all killed during Twilights Highland questing.

Blizzard also stated in one of the more recent Q&A that Wildhammers, whilst there's no plans for them, were a potential candidate for a future Allied Race.

Besides which, the existence of the Illidari shows they've no problem returning groups we thought were wiped out with suddenly playable numbers.

But yeah, it's the Doyle clan as others have said.

I almost quit when Varian and Vol'jin were sacrificed on the altar of the Dark Lady...
    But i thought i'd stick around and eventually find joy, when Blizzard introduced the Wildhammers, finally.
    But no.

40 euros wasted.

You are a retarded extremist. Hope you won't come back and you stop interacting with people.
    "Durr durr look at that ugly fat ass saying that a clan of a dwarves has been wyped out, I will stop playing that game because with the power of my own idioty and my lack of actual knowledge I imagine that could be something I dislike, Blizzard is killing orphans and raping women".

And the dark lady is more usefull than Voljin. SHE manages to rally an other troll clan to the horde, HE managed to lose part of his clan and his island to Zalazane. Good riddance.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-05-16 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Wildhammers weren't wiped out, don't worry, only the one dwarf's clan.
    Why do we have to remind people this every month?

10+ Year Old Account

But no.

40 euros wasted.

I'm pretty sure Blizz said recently that Wildhammer dwarves are a possible playable/allied race for the future. Why would they say that if they were all gone/dead etc?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    Blizzard also stated in one of the more recent Q&A that Wildhammers, whilst there's no plans for them, were a potential candidate for a future Allied Race.

Besides which, the existence of the Illidari shows they've no problem returning groups we thought were wiped out with suddenly playable numbers.

But yeah, it's the Doyle clan as others have said.
    Beat me to it.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

But no.

40 euros wasted.

That Wildhammer clan being wiped out is very old news. There are plenty others left.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Doyle_clan

The Wildhammers get nearly wiped out, and refugees have to live in Dun Morogh with the other dwarves, giving an excuse to have them be an allied race!

Or at least that's totally an option. Silver linings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bye, don't come back!