Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "I may be dead, but my human potential lives on !".
    That Dark Mirror short story was all about restoring Nathanos' true human potential!

Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    Someone posted it.

Sylvanas not killed in BfA confirmed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Sylvanas not killed in BfA confirmed!
    But what if she is first female warchief to be killed off ? She will be pioneer.

Someone posted it.

Would be nice to see Saurfang finally apologizing for his toxic masculinity. He could do it right there in Stormwind, while the female population throws rotten fruits at him.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Alongside non-toxic masculinity.

Shit, this topic is too good to leave it >_>
    The toxic masculinity of Velen and Gelbin needs to be balanced out with the HUMAN POTENTIAL of High Drag Queen Anduina Wyrnn.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "I may be dead, but my human potential lives on !".
    You can kill them, but their HUMAN POTENTIAL never dies.

Someone posted it.
    So, how do you feel about it now?

P.S. And you didn't believe us >_>

So, Anduin-Genn-Sylvanas find a consensus in the form of "The Gathering" for Forsaken and their Human relatives/friends.
    Calia as being burdened by her brother's crimes want to make amendments to the Forsaken.
    The Desolate Council tries to seize this opportunity to overthrow Sylvanas and crown Calia as queen.
    Sh*t hits the fan and Sylvanas being Sylvanas axes off the problematic parties.
    Nothing really suprising and bad here.

Calia is now in a state similar to Alonsus Faol.

Here's my hyperbole:
    Thalyssra or Mayla will probably be the next Warchief.
    Calia will become the leader of Forsaken.
    Sylvanas will probably get redeemed in the form of becoming a Prime Valkyr or another lightbound being to help Sargeras+Illidan fuse in becoming the entity seen in the vision Xe'ra showed to Illidan. Anduin will be the leader of Army of Light and Lillidan his champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post

Nah, draenei are good, just the mere presence of Anduin's HUMAN POTENTIAL is enough for the draenei.
    Anduin's human potential knows about the potential of the Draenei waggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Anduin's human potential knows about the potential of the Draenei waggle.
    It makes his true potential grow bigger and stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    So, Anduin-Genn-Sylvanas find a consensus in the form of "The Gathering" for Forsaken and their Human relatives/friends.
    Calia as being burdened by her brother's crimes want to make amendments to the Forsaken.
    The Desolate Council tries to seize this opportunity to overthrow Sylvanas and crown Calia as queen.

Here's my hyperbole:
    Sylvanas will probably get redeemed in the form of becoming a Prime Valkyr or another lightbound being to help Sargeras+Illidan fuse in becoming the entity seen in the vision Xe'ra showed to Illidan. Anduin will be the leader of Army of Light and Lillidan his champion.
    Its sounds so bad, its possible.

Calia is murdered? Fuck sake

Here's my hyperbole:
    Of course. Anduin needs to save the universe from toxic masculinity.

5+ Year Old Account

Here's my hyperbole:
    So WoW goes full Starcraft 2?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

The saddest and/or the worst part about it is that they do so out of desperation because they feel abandoned or even betrayed by their queen because she spends all the time being the warchief, yet they miss her, they need her.

Was it the "notice me, senpai!" move? O_o

It makes his true potential grow bigger and stronger.
    Of course, let the light embrace you. Give in to the Light. Next thing you know, half-draenei/half-human Allied Race.

The saddest and/or the worst part about it is that they do so out of desperation because they feel abandoned or even betrayed by their queen because she spends all the time being the warchief, yet they miss her, they need her.

It's almost like putting a national leader as the leader of a multinational alliance is a fucking stupid idea and yet here we have both factions doing the exact same thing.

Deleted

Sounds like it, but that page just shows me that Golden is inserting her views into the book instead of writing for warcraft fans. I KNEW she was going to do this. I did not want to judge right away but the preview is not helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
    Of course, let the light embrace you. Give into the Light. Next thing you know, half-draenei/half-human Allied Race.
    Oh god, please no. Just have Anduin hook up with Valeera, she's his personal spy and is loyal only to him anyway. Plus hot elf woman is standard issue for Warcraft mary sues so it'll fit right in.

Eh, it wasn't too bad in vanilla since 90% of night elf quest content was just night elves.

It really got bad in Cata and MoP. Basically, when Kosak came on to the writing team. Wolfheart and War of the Ancients shit all over night elf lore and let's not even mention Stormrage. Kosak and Knaak both had massive raging hate boners for night elves. And seems that has not subsided since Kosak's move to the Hearthstone team.
    War of the Ancients came out before WoW, but yeah, everything else I pretty much agree with.

It's almost like putting a national leader as the leader of a multinational alliance is a fucking stupid idea and yet here we have both factions doing the exact same thing.
    I mean, it works for the Alliance, it's all about humans there anyway, so...

The Horde is different, it's even worse in case of the forsaken, it looks like they're highly dependant on their queen, even emotionally O_o But, obviously, it's a good idea to destabilise such faction by removing their queen from them, what could've gone wrong