Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Consume magic removed from DK given to DH

I guess everyone missed this one. Fucking ridiculous, losing the only utility we got this expansion along with our pruned aoe stun. Now all we have to offer is a single grip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems pretty lame. Especially since DHs also get to bring the increased magic damage taken debuff to the table, something DKs have done in the past.

It's not ridiculous, they're just trying to balance hero classes.

Was really looking forward to this in PvP. This sucks

Deleted
    To be honest in pvp situation the use on it is so low and RNG based.. yes you may get the BOP of a target if it isn't spammed with 5 other magic debuffs with the chance of soaking it instead... gives some RP but to be honest the GCD isn't even worth it... in PVE/Raids there is very limited situation where a Mele would be used to dispel adds or bosses when range have a lot of movement and far more abilities to use. i wouldn't worry about it, useless talent for us anyway.

Eh isnt consume magic DH interrupt? or am I missing something....

And DH got back their AOE stun

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Eh isnt consume magic DH interrupt? or am I missing something....
    ^this.

Consume Magic was DH interrupt, it's now renamed to distrupt magic or w/e, consume magic is a new purge ability for DH.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh what? I saw DH got a consume magic move, but I thought it was just another class getting it. Didn't realise it was removed from DK.

G fucking G.

My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    It's a bit worrying, it was the only thing that was new.

But eh, it was a way stunted version of something that did the job much better in the past, Reap Magic didn't have the nice decision-making of using up runes that Icy Touch Dispels had.

At least I hope they give up on Wraith Walk entirely and just roll with Death's Advance, they seem to flirt with bringing it back in some builds. All of Legion's been Leoric's Chad Wraith Walk vs DK's Virgin Wraith Walk.

Well that unholy do over is costing the rest of the class dearly it seems.. /sigh
    I guess DKs don't need any utility after all they bring grip.. fml

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post
    "Trying to balance"

joke of the day
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Not a fan of this change

10+ Year Old Account
    just what dh needs more uttility
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

can you show me where they datamined the removal of the ability? there have been no changes to the ability since it was introduced and demon hunters only gained the spell, so where is the removal part coming from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    can you show me where they datamined the removal of the ability? there have been no changes to the ability since it was introduced and demon hunters only gained the spell, so where is the removal part coming from?
    Playing on actual beta and no longer having it should cover this lack of a patch note.

Quote Originally Posted by Almiria View Post
    Its stupid balance when DH constantly stealing DK cool stuff. Self healing and leech? Check. AoE grip? Check. Now its spellsteal/consume magic.

Kinda one sided balancing out don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Playing on actual beta and no longer having it should cover this lack of a patch note.
    ah allright, it's still listed as a level 73 skill on wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Its stupid balance when DH constantly stealing DK cool stuff. Self healing and leech? Check. AoE grip? Check. Now its spellsteal/consume magic.

Kinda one sided balancing out don't you think?
    They desperately push the whole demon hunter anti magic angle.. when that was a DK thing before. Even among leather wearers rogues already had beeing the bane of all casters covered for over a decade longer. Let alone from a PvP angle, where I don't get why they buff one of the 2 classes with the most mobility more against casters..