Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The blue fel is an awesome reward in my opinion but that horse at 400 mounts... Ughh awful... :S

I would rather see another non flying mount from Draenor that wasn't added yet, maybe some white Gron or some black armored Rylak... Even korkron proto drake is better :P

473 toys
    420 mounts
    944 pets
    93 reps maxed

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Talon's Vengeance is 1 that you are missing, as well as a bunch of 'Best Friends' from Legion Fishing and Chromie.
    "best friends" doesnt count as exalted reps, unfortunately 100 exalted reps is quite difficult to attain. I'm at 73 exalted, not quite sure where ill be finding the remaining 27 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    "best friends" doesnt count as exalted reps, unfortunately 100 exalted reps is quite difficult to attain. I'm at 73 exalted, not quite sure where ill be finding the remaining 27 lol.
    not including best friends:

10 from Legion
    8 from WoD
    12 from MoP
    6 from Cata
    12 from Wotlk
    16 from BC
    11 from vanilla (12 if you did Shendralar)
    6 faction
    3 faction forces
    4 goblin cartel
    1 guild

That be 89 before BFA factions. There is nothing for me left to farm. (90 if you have Shendralar)

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    not including best friends:

10 from Legion
    8 from WoD
    12 from MoP
    6 from Cata
    12 from Wotlk
    16 from BC
    11 from vanilla (12 if you did Shendralar)
    6 faction
    3 faction forces
    4 goblin cartel
    1 guild

That be 89 before BFA factions. There is nothing for me left to farm. (90 if you have Shendralar)
    Also, they need to add in another couple quest achievements, 3000 quests was added in WotLK lol, they could easily add a 10k achievement

Happy to be at 87 exalteds, sad to see the reward for 100 exalteds. It's literally the guild phoenix with a little bit of transparency. If they're gonna do a Spectral Phoenix I hope they do a REALLY GOOD visual because this isn't the easiest achievement to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
    Happy to be at 87 exalteds, sad to see the reward for 100 exalteds. It's literally the guild phoenix with a little bit of transparency. If they're gonna do a Spectral Phoenix I hope they do a REALLY GOOD visual because this isn't the easiest achievement to get.
    Yeah I was disappointed to see a very slight variation of the guild phoenix as the reward. I saw a white/pink recolor of the spectral phoenix that looked pretty cool though on warcraftpets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have absolutely no desire for them to make reputations and their rewards account-wide, people keep asking for this and I think this is asking for too much from Blizzard given what they've said in the past.

But there's absolutely no reason they couldn't make these reputation achievements "blue-bannered" so that they at least give account wide CREDIT for the achievement.

So if you have some obscure shit like Sporregar Rep maxed on an old character, but don't have it on your new main, at least give +1 to your total tally of exalted reps as far as the achievement is concerned, even if you don't get access to the rewards on every character.

This stupid thing not being account wide forces me to level reps twice every expansion because it's easier to do it on my old Vanilla main than to go back and farm all the old reps on my current main. I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Do the "best friend" reputations also count for the 80-100 reputations achievements???

The achievement for reps should definitely be account wide, yes. Though it does not really affect me, cause I've been playing the same main since Wrath, I can see how it id disadvantagous to people who switch their mains.

What stops them from making reps account wide is probably gating character-specific stuff behind reputation in new patches. The achievement being account wide and not the reps themselves seems to be a good solution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Wait, isn't the 100 exalted phoenix the same as the phoenix you get from being exalted with guild?
    Not quite. It seems that the 100 exalted phoenix mount is one that was datamined back in Cata, that turns you INTO a phoenix, and lets you carry an additional player, like the Sandstone Drake
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems a bit underwhelming I slacked entire Legion, still have over 400 mounts, 450 toys, 900 pets and 95 exalted factions. Oh well, atleast it's something
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

After someone pointed out I was missing the Talon's Vengeance faction, I got straight to work. Took me 2 days to hit exalted, thanks to being a Prot Warrior/Engineer in 972 gear... Brings me up to 94/93+2 exalted, but Bloodsail just deters me. Think I'll just continue to skip it.

Anyway, enjoy some of the salt I made people mad.

Deleted
    I got 84 exalted reputations on my main, will concentrate on finishing Hydraxian now (11K missing), and probably follow up with Steamwheedle rep, which are all somewhere around 1K/21K. I have some quests to do after the Cataclysm rework, but this probably will not be enough. So... is there an updated guide for this, except stupid pirate mob farming somewhere in Tanaris?

Anyway, with all these I could get to 89 exalted. Don't know if I can stomach farming the other two Classic PvP factions beside Frostwolf clan or something. How many factions can be expected in BfA?

It could be so easy with all the best friends I made already. All Tillers, Nat Pagle, Margoss and 2 fishing buddies...

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Don't know if I can stomach farming the other two Classic PvP factions beside Frostwolf clan or something. How many factions can be expected in BfA?
    You ought to do at least the WSG reputation during the brawl. You get 100 rep per flag capture (before bonuses) and there's potentially 10 flags per match.
    I believe I won the vast majority of my games as horde and I got most of the total 42k rep within a single day of grinding.
    Even the games you don't win usually rewards a significant amount of reputation because you still manage to cap quite a lot of flags.

I've heard of similar results during the Arathi Blizzard brawl, but I've yet to attempt it so can't verify.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Slightly off subject...
    After reading the honor prestige plans, if I read that correctly and you reached prestige 25 already ... there will be no rewards in bfA?

10+ Year Old Account
    well guess i already got the achivement done

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Am I the only one that finds it weird the 1k pet achievement rewards a pet... which you can't even learn without getting rid of an existing one?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it weird the 1k pet achievement rewards a pet... which you can't even learn without getting rid of an existing one?
    please see http://www.wowhead.com/item=139003/pocket-pet-portal

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Pet battles? Fuck that noise. I'm not spending ten million gold to get all the weird and rare pets you need for that to 25.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation