Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    They behave like antisocial aliens in an alien hub.

They're probably not illegal but that doesn't change the fact that they behave very antisocially.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you people love labels but I have more depth than you. I can actually study their behavior
    The only antisocial person there was the lawyer. So why was he behaving anti socially?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    About 17% of this country speak Spanish most places you call have options for English and Spanish most paper work you can find in English Spanish Korean Chinese ...

Most countries that have an official language have several.
    The bottom part is just not true.
    Every country has one official language. The one in the US is English. Now I am not saying everyone should speak English I am just saying that is the official language.

Its the same with the Netherlands. The official language is Dutch. Does everyone speak it? No. But it still is the official language.

They behave like antisocial aliens in an alien hub.

They're probably not illegal but that doesn't change the fact that they behave very antisocially.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you people love labels but I have more depth than you. I can actually study their behavior
    Apparently they are in a hub of racist douchebags... just like this thread.

They were acting fine until a racist asshole asshole started yelling at them. When you defend a racist asshole, you don’t get to blame others for being an asshole right back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Every country has one official language. The one in the US is English. Now I am not saying everyone should speak English I am just saying that is the official language.

Its the same with the Netherlands. The official language is Dutch. Does everyone speak it? No. But it still is the official language.
    The United States does not have an official language.

What a dumb cunt!

Seriously of all the things to argue about and to sink your entire business why did he think this was a good hill to die on?

We now live in a world where every little thing can be videoed and put on the internet to go viral so now he can kiss goodbye his reputation and most likely his livelihood.

This is the world we live in folks so if you wanna rage you better have a good reason cause if you don't your career and social life is forfeit!! Cause this twat can kiss goodbye to his reputation in a city that reputation means everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    i haven't looked into it that deeply, as i just saw it this morning on the news. but are we surprised a trump supporter doesn't like people that don't speak english?

- - - Updated - - -

we are reminded daily, fuck sometimes hourly, that half of us are bigot pricks. flip em the bird and move on
    Maybe it will eventually sink in that people should stop being bigot pricks.

7+ Year Old Account

The us has no official language. It has a majority language, but no official language.

False.
    "the US has no official national language"
    From the CIA world factbook.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...elds/2098.html

The UK and Australia also do not have an official national language, along with Costa Rica and a handful of African nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3993056

I highly approve of this douchebag getting his comeuppance.
    aaaand this is why Trump won the election .

this happens when too much multikulti is spread around countries - natives feel naturaly threatend.

cant wait for the PC culture fans being shocked once he wins re-election in couple of years.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2018-05-17 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Maybe it will eventually sink in that people should stop being bigot pricks.
    love your optimism, but...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    He didn't "scream about being undocumented." He calmly stated as he left that he had a hunch that they were. There's nothing racist about having a hunch especially since he's probably dealt with more of them than you and I.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually in 32 states it is.

It was racist. I'm sure if they were white he would have said the same thing? Just fuck off, no one cares for your sympathizing with racists. You're just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    aaaand this is why Trump won the election .

this happens when too much multikulti is spread around countries - natives feel naturaly threatend.
    Trump won because of racist people? Yeah, I agree.

I love how you basically admit that you love it that Trump pandered to your racism and xenophobia.

Thanks for outing yourself.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-05-17 at 12:24 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    False.
    "the US has no official national language"
    From the CIA world factbook.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...elds/2098.html

The UK and Australia also do not have an official national language, along with Costa Rica and a handful of African nations.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langua...anguage_status

There is no official language at the U.S. federal level. However, 32 states of the United States, in some cases as part of what has been called the English-only movement, have adopted legislation granting official status to English. Out of 50 states, 30 have established English as the only official language, while Hawaii recognizes both English and Hawaiian as official, and Alaska has made some 20 native languages official, along with English.

So 30 out of the 50 states have an offical language. New York doesn't and seeing this happened in New York you guys are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    love your optimism, but...
    At the very least, I get to mock all the racist people rushing to defend the ignorant bigot.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no official language at the U.S. federal level. However, 32 states of the United States, in some cases as part of what has been called the English-only movement, have adopted legislation granting official status to English. Out of 50 states, 30 have established English as the only official language, while Hawaii recognizes both English and Hawaiian as official, and Alaska has made some 20 native languages official, along with English.

So 30 out of the 50 states have an offical language. New York doesn't and seeing this happened in New York you guys are correct.
    So, the United States has no official language. Got it.

Deleted
    At the very least, I get to mock all the racist people rushing to defend the ignorant bigot.

- - - Updated - - -

So, the United States has no official language. Got it.
    Thats what I just said, you were correct.
    No need to be a prick about it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    - They're incredibly unprofessional. Even if they were speaking to another customer it doesn't matter. It's a restaurant where the majority of people speak English. Not Spanish or Mandarin.

"Maybe you should be hit by a car you piece of shit"
    Alien Restauraunt Worker to paying customer

- A Donald Trump Appreciation Thread was warranted at the time because people like you make it seem like he doesn't do anything good for the USA.

- You're running in circles.

Didn't even graze the skin with those disingenuous responses.
    So if the said customer could not order in English, they should just not serve him/her? Imagine going to China or most of EU, and not speaking their native language. But you meet an American behind the counter who will not take your order in English, cause 'Its a restaurant where they don't speak English'?

Also, the manager acted with decency, and asked the customer to leave without escalating the situation. The lady who screamed about the "lawyer" getting hit by a car was equally irresponsible in responding in that manner.

I've grown terribly bored with this thread.

It lost all its meaning when the racial baiters started writing the word "racism" 20 times in the same post.

Thats what I just said, you were correct.
    No need to be a prick about it.
    You are about the 15th person who made the same false claim in this thread. You are spreading falsehoods and tacitly defending a racist asshole, so if you don’t like my tone, I don’t much care.

- - - Updated - - -

I've grown terribly bored with this thread.

It lost all its meaning when the racial baiters started writing the word "racism" 20 times in the same post.
    Maybe you should stop being racist if you don’t want people to point it out.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-05-17 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    You are about the 15th person who made the same false claim in this thread. You are spreading falsehoods and tacitly defending a racist asshole, so if you don’t like my tone, I don’t much care.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should stop being racist, just a thought.
    If me being for free speech which includes people being able to be dickheads to others.
    Then yeah in defending him.

Do I agree with what he says? No I don't. I already said that in a post earlier.

Difference is is that I will defend anyone to be able to speak his/her mind as long as it doesn't get physical.

1. Your statements were that every country has an official language and the one for the US was English. Both of these statements were false. I like how many people in this thread have shifted immediately to bringing up state languages when their national language statement is proven false out of absolute refusal to simply concede a very basic point. Taking place in New York as that state has no official language isn't what makes us correct, the US having no official language is.

2. As has been stated repeatedly in this thread, having an official national (or state) language pertains to how the government provides information and documentation. It has no bearing on how employees at a private company are allowed to converse, especially in informal conversation.

If me being for free speech which includes people being able to be dickheads to others.
    Then yeah in defending him.

Do I agree with what he says? No I don't. I already said that in a post earlier.

Difference is is that I will defend anyone to be able to speak his/her mind as long as it doesn't get physical.
    He’s free to speak his racist mind, the owner is free to kick him the fuck out. I’m free to mock him, and call you out for trying to defend him. You are free to try and peddle falsehoods and more misinformation.