Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodd View Post
    What happened to windfury totem for enhance? It's looking more and more like I'll be staying ele for BFA
    Why? Windfury Totem was the same thing as Legion Stormlash. Your damage outsourced to other people. It was never going to be "raid utility" like some people claimed.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    For me shaman is still missing some at least ONE strong mitigation to survive, like monk is much more better because of karma. Shitty Astral Shift or new talents? They are bit undepowered.

i kinda like it.

Don't worry guys, we've got Earthy back.. all fixed.

Deleted
    Can somebody tell me what the Elemental Spirits talent actually does (besides CD reduction)?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Can somebody tell me what the Elemental Spirits talent actually does (besides CD reduction)?
    It makes your wolves pick a random element, similar to how Doom Wolves artifact trait (same model/elements), blizzard even reused their spells
    Fire wolf gives you a buff that increases your fire damage by 15% and Lava Lash puts a dot on your target (http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=224125/molten-weapon)
    Lightning wolf gives you a buff that increases stormstrike and windfury damage by 100% (http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=224127/crackling-surge)
    Ice wolf makes your own attacks deal some frost damage and slow movement (http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=224126/icy-edge)

You can get two wolves of the same element (buffs stack)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauren View Post
    It makes your wolves pick a random element, similar to how Doom Wolves artifact trait (same model/elements), blizzard even reused their spells
    Fire wolf gives you a buff that increases your fire damage by 15% and Lava Lash puts a dot on your target (http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=224125/molten-weapon)
    Lightning wolf gives you a buff that increases stormstrike and windfury damage by 100% (http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=224127/crackling-surge)
    Ice wolf makes your own attacks deal some frost damage and slow movement (http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=224126/icy-edge)

You can get two wolves of the same element (buffs stack)
    Thanks. Not too shabby actually.

oh thanks guys for info about that buffs from wolves!

Deleted
    With 2 lightning wolves, your storm strike hits like ridicilous. Together with the talent giving to +100% damage for SS, i oneshotted normal mobs (14k hit vd 12k hp normal mobs). I dont even know if i had all of them up, i was just surprised seeing one mob instantly dying though it usually takes a while.

I wonder how often they wanna nerf enhance in beta. We now have a -40% damage aura active.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    Thanks. Not too shabby actually.
    What? It's double Lightning Wolf or bust. It's literally Roll The Bones for Shamans, only worse since it's on a cooldown.

Tested Enhance last night. Really like the flow of the the spec, my only issues are some of the talents.

Earthshield: Doesn't really belong to enhancement, sounds more like a pvp talent.

Elemental Spirit: Basically Enhancement Roll the Bones. Not a fan.

Ascendance: Broken? actually nerfs your dps by turning Stormstrike into physical.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Why? Windfury Totem was the same thing as Legion Stormlash. Your damage outsourced to other people. It was never going to be "raid utility" like some people claimed.
    That's unfortunate to hear. I was hoping class utility was going to be a thing in this game again.

I'm not feeling Enhancement right now. Looks like we'll be useless in M+ again and I'll have to play Havoc again. Purge was kinda the only thing we had going for us and now DH gets that and a huge portion of the playerbase will be able to purge with their Racial.

Havoc got a better stun, better mobility, lower CD defensive, an immunity/permaleech, 10% magic damage reduction, better AoE, ressource on their purge and bring their magic damage debuff. The only thing we have over them is Tremor Totem and better kick I guess?

And new beta build and a nerf to Stormstrike.

YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    And new beta build and a nerf to Stormstrike.

YAY!
    Yep, that was one of the few changes i was looking forward to. It's shit again.

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    Yep, that was one of the few changes i was looking forward to. It's shit again.
    Can't buff defenses or utility, but they sure know how to nerf.

Deleted
    This is so pathetic... Was looking forward to Shaman actually but meh, not anymore. This is a huge nerf imo. Not just some random lets tune it, it's huge.

Lore: Hey Bob, what are you up to?
    Bob the Developer: Hi Lore. Just got done nerfing Ascendance for Enhancement, sorry man. It was just reducing the cost and cooldown of Stormstrike by too much.
    Lore: Uhm, well I was playing on my shaman the other day, and ascendance was actually making me do less dps now that Stormstrike scales with mastery man.
    Bob the Developer: Let's take a look! Oh, you're right. *nerfs stormstrike* There, now ascendance is a dps increase again!
    Lore: Sounds good, makes sense...I guess.

And that's how that went down.

Anyone runnig enhance in beta what do you think?

I am kinda apprehensive, I have used enhance as my main since BC, but since losing most of the artifact abilities i worry that it is going to feel lackluster now.
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right