PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other than being an awesome mount with a convenient mobile auction house, it is not a requirement for playing the game. Can't afford it, play more and save up (hint, that's the goal).
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Just so you know: 5 million gold isn't much. If they keep flooding the game with 0 effort gold-sources like they do now, the token price will reach 7-digits (even on US) in BFA. There is just too much gold in the economy. No goldsink will ever get rid of that.
    There's no such thing as 0 effort gold-sources though.

Hell, to many even keeping a roster of 12 characters with the Order Hall gold stream, is "too much effort".
    And "Too much gold" is not exactly a fact. The economy is working as intended. A raider of ours is able to sustain himself through his minimal gold revenue stream.

5M gold buys you either the mount or 375$ account balance.
    So technically this is like a 375$ store mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Just so you know: 5 million gold isn't much. If they keep flooding the game with 0 effort gold-sources like they do now, the token price will reach 7-digits (even on US) in BFA. There is just too much gold in the economy. No goldsink will ever get rid of that.
    Eventually my $20 token will buy me 1 million gold. On that day I buy this mount.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    I'm sure some people will hate on it from that angle, yes.

Doesn't change the fact that people have free will. I for one consider 5 mill in WoW more valuable than 375 USD balance, as I have literally nothing I need from Blizzard's other games.

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    I'm sure some people will hate on it from that angle, yes.

Doesn't change the fact that people have free will. I for one consider 5 mill in WoW more valuable than 375 USD balance, as I have literally nothing I need from Blizzard's other games.
    Doesn't the store allow gifting? Buy stuff for others at a discount to get real $?

Doesn't the store allow gifting? Buy stuff for others at a discount to get real $?
    Pretty sure that'd be against the rules.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your jealousy of rich people are showing.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by SensationalBanana View Post
    Pretty sure that'd be against the rules.
    Citation needed

Citation needed
    How about citation needed to the contrary? Just for safety.

So far the ONLY sites I found doing it, are the shady backyard dealers whom also sell boosts for real money.
    Yeah, I'd be inclined to say that Blizzard wouldn't appreciate it if regular people were selling their products at a discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    There has been a bank pet/companion since WOTLK. Argent dailies, check it out . Bank, vendor and mailbox.
    But only one at a time, and not account-wide. Useful for sure, but really just for your main, if your main doesn't have engineering.

Bonus points go to it though for the adorable tiny pony it rides when you mount up after you get this upgrade. That still works if you change its model using pet mirrors. And the faction-themed flags, giving you a far fancier friend in the faction conflict than those alliance/horde fanatics. /endadvertisement

Meh! it's another mount that is MASSIVE! unless they scale it down some. you will rarely use it outside of selling stuff ect. Not to mention IMO mounts have lost their prestige considering how mounts seems to fall from the sky in wow now.

I'm closing 9 million and I already bought all Legion mounts so I guess I will get this one too

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Okay, so how do I get 5mil between now and BfA?

I have 13 max level toons on the same server and I'm working through getting their champs to 950 since I know gold missions is at least part of the scheme.

I saw someone say WoD missions can still be worth the time??
    I make about 400 - 450k a week doing gold missions across my 13 toons. This is a perfect week to get set up, too, with it being World Quest week.

Edit: 400 - 450k includes the gold that I make per week on the AH. I'm not a goblin though, so I probably only make ~25k a week from auctions? The gold missions result in ~30k per toon per week.

Quote Originally Posted by orxilalo View Post
    I'm closing 9 million and I already bought all Legion mounts so I guess I will get this one too
    Hi I'm your secret best friend for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    For this price though, this thing better have jets strapped to its ass so it can fly.
    Like I know you're joking, but I would love that. Can you imagine this thing flying using a swimming animation? It would be wonderful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I saw someone say WoD missions can still be worth the time??
    Wild guess that's converting Garrison Resources into Sumptuous Fur into Hexweave into bags using tailoring, but even those don't sell for too much I'd imagine since most people can do that pretty easily. Might be worth setting that up on a character for your own purposes though if you haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    I make about 400 - 450k a week doing gold missions across my 13 toons. This is a perfect week to get set up, too, with it being World Quest week.

Edit: 400 - 450k includes the gold that I make per week on the AH. I'm not a goblin though, so I probably only make ~25k a week from auctions? The gold missions result in ~30k per toon per week.
    its a bit late. gold missions will be gone in prepatch which is in like 6-8 weeks

I understand the value of bank, transmog and vendor access, but an auctioneer escapes me. Relogging takes 10 seconds, and in the city you also have access to the chat. Not worth it unless you like the look, and even then I would wait and see what other Brontosaurus-mounts they introduce down the road.