Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    https://nypost.com/2018/05/17/racist...-outside-home/

Not sure if it's already been posted, but looks like homie isn't quite as loud and confident today as he was yesterday in the deli and doesn't want to talk to the press about his racist little rant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Not sure if it's already been posted, but looks like homie isn't quite as loud and confident today as he was yesterday in the deli and doesn't want to talk to the press about his racist little rant.
    Its soo precious. Pretty much how I imagine all the racist anti-immigrant nuts on GEN-OT would react if they lost the shield of anonymity.

Basta? Sick Burn? I dont even have word to describe this level of comeuppance.

I can imagine

“I’m adding Aaron to my lawyer team he’s a great guy fine man, people are, you know people they say things, they say things about me, but my uncle he was a very smart man and you know genes, very good genes,(sharp inhale) that’s why I make the best decisions. The things they say it is fake news Aaron cares about our border and I think he is a great person to add to my team. Make America great again!”

Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    He acted like an ass for sure. That being said, if the employees are really speaking spanish to english speaking people like he claims early on in the video, then there is in fact a problem. Still no excuse to go all racistrage and shit, but the employees should speak english.
    They weren't. It was between 2 servers, and 1 customer that spoke Spanish. And they all do speak English.

10+ Year Old Account

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Want to know something else? Apparently the security in his building won't let him in either.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...021.html?amp=y

And I quote from the article:
    Security at the Madison Avenue building where Schlossberg has an office told The Daily News the attorney would be barred from entering.

"If he comes here, we're going to kick him out," a building security member told the newspaper.
    So, I think he just got kicked out of his office. Thank you racist for ruining your life by being a racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda sad, but he isn't allowed back into his office right now. The security won't let him.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Want to know something else? Apparently the security in his building won't let him in either.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...021.html?amp=y

And I quote from the article:

So, I think he just got kicked out of his office. Thank you racist for ruining your life by being a racist.
    Saw that earlier and I'm all for buildings kicking out racist clients they don't want in their buildings. His woes are literally all of his own making, and he can enjoy the social consequences of being a racist shitbag in New York City.

oh great, folks are going to fuck with this guy till he snaps. I bet his next news appearance will be him killing someone.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    oh great, folks are going to fuck with this guy till he snaps. I bet his next news appearance will be him killing someone.
    And it wouldn't surprise me because it would be his own dumbass fault.

And it wouldn't surprise me because it would be his own dumbass fault.
    i'm well aware that you like pushing folks to the point that they hurt others. Bullies of bullies are still bullies.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    i'm well aware that you like pushing folks to the point that they hurt others. Bullies of bullies are still bullies.
    Being intolerant of intolerance is not being a bully. This guy deserves EVERYTHING he gets.

Being intolerant of intolerance is not being a bully. This guy deserves EVERYTHING he gets.
    lol ok go save humanity mr superhero.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sorry, but nobody is bullying this piece of shit.
    of course they aren't they just trying to help him...

So you’re implying you’re a villan at this point. Nifty.
    hahah im a villian? yet you want this guy to snap and hurt folks...you are special.

Oh god. I couldn't make it 10 seconds into the video without laughing at that pathetic piece of shit. I hope he gets fired and someone with Spanish as a first language replaces him.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

So you’re implying you’re a villan at this point. Nifty.

- - - Updated - - -

They’re just holding him accountable for having a long history of being a racist piece of shit with anger issues.
    yes a guy with know anger issue especially toward minorities. so lets send mariachi bands and taco trucks his way because that's helping!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Oh god. I couldn't make it 10 seconds into the video without laughing at that pathetic piece of shit. I hope he gets fired and someone with Spanish as a first language replaces him.
    oh hes fucked for sure, someone said hes been barred from his office already.

- - - Updated - - -

I have never even remotely implied I want someone to snap and hurt people. Nice try though.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with your anger issues!
    oh you are saying im the guy in the video? are you mental?

Not even remotely saying that. Good luck with your narcissism as well!
    question? why are you such a rude person?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Well, apparently he can't get into his own law office anymore. The security to his building won't let him in.

Deleted
    This is called harassment. Seriously wtf is wrong with people? Sure he is douche but what others are doing to him is way out of proportion. It's like next level bulling.