Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    For interested, careful! Spoilers!

https://imgur.com/a/oQt6cl8

@Maljinwo should be interested in second picture.
    That's cool.

Any guesses where they could be going with all this? So far only conclusion I got is that Bwosamdi's really happy to finally get his hands on Vol'jin's soul :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    That's cool.

Any guesses where they could be going with all this? So far only conclusion I got is that Bwosamdi's really happy to finally get his hands on Vol'jin's soul :P
    Part of me hopes Vol'Jin's like "No mon, you don't get teh have mah soul." and basically overpowers him.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

That's cool.

Bwonsamdi revealing he tricked Vol'jin into making Sylvanas warchief.

And/or setting up Bwonsamdi as a boss for 8.1

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Part of me hopes Vol'Jin's like "No mon, you don't get teh have mah soul." and basically overpowers him.
    Zalazane was able to free himself from Bwonsamdi's care. And Vol'jin's spirit (and glaive) was able to overpower Zalazane.
    I think that's a possibility
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's cool.

I want to say Bwonsamdi will return Vol'jin to the land of the living & next time Vol'jin's soul is his to keep.

I believe Vol'jin will want to take command of the Horde again.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I think Bwosamdi is pretty cool so hope he doesn't get villain batted. I mean Vol'jin and him always had pretty interesting relationship so hope they explore this a bit more and explain what Bwosamdi's actual plan for his soul is.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Zalazane was able to free himself from Bwonsamdi's care. And Vol'jin's spirit (and glaive) was able to overpower Zalazane.
    I think that's a possibility
    Zalazane was able to escape because the deal with Vol'jin wasn't properly kept. Bwonsamdi has been relatively generous with the guy. They can work out a new deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I want to say Bwonsamdi will return Vol'jin to the land of the living & next time Vol'jin's soul is his to keep.

I believe Vol'jin will want to take command of the Horde again.
    If he brings Vol'jin back, he's probably going to serve as Bwonsamdi's speaker and agent. Not as a slave or anything, but still representing his interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Lol.. no, just no. The horde does not need some impotent troll king that can't even manage his tiny troll island kingdom without surrounding himself with traitors.
    He is not impotent. I did entire questing and the plan to make Zandalar fall was set many years before Horde came to Zandalar. But nobody could actually take hint from that becaue it was so complex and carefully crafted. I was quite amazed how devs pulled all those troll history strifes and made it into big coherent one in order to take down ancient empire. Rastakhan was more like that Rohan king from Lord of the Rings, he was doing great but Zul proved to be fantastic prophet and advisor and for years made Rastakhan trust him, but he is imo still a competent ruler that can quickly organize troops and command them as he is a capable fighter. Not to mention he is very enjoyable fella.

Really the writing team did imo amazing job in showing why so many things happened and what it was meant to lead to.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Bwosamdi is pretty cool so hope he doesn't get villain batted. I mean Vol'jin and him always had pretty interesting relationship so hope they explore this a bit more and explain what Bwosamdi's actual plan for his soul is.
    Not in a villain we'd have to fight, more of something Vol'Jin would do not us, we're pretty much spectators.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I also hope Bwon will never be a villain, and so far he was not set up as such. Sure he is Loa of Death but he is not evil, he has some strict rules and keep to them mostly, he can be also very generous and helpful. Not to mention - this guy is pure gold. I can see that once people will start playing this game a lot of players will praise him a lot and even demand for him to be permanent spirit healer if not for Horde then for trolls.

He is just so much fun , so grim and yet so casual and laid back that it's hard not to love him!
    I also adore that each time he appears at grave he is doing something or position himself in fancy way. One time he is sitting in a corner, another time he is dancing, another time he is reading something. <3

I am so happy that my troll priestess is devoted him.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-05-18 at 12:51 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post

Nah it wouldn't be Bwon :

I miss Mists of Pandaria

I also hope Bwon will never be willain, and so far he was not set up as such. Sure he is Loa of Death but he is not evil, he has some strict rules and keep to them mostly, he can be also very generous and helpful. Not to mention - this guy is pure gold. I can see that once people will start playing this game a lot of players will praise him a lot and even demand for him to be permanent spirit healer if not for Horde then for trolls.

He is just so uch fun , so grim and yet so casual and laid back that it's hard not to love him!
    I also adore that each time he appears at grave he is doing something or position himself in fancy way. One time he is sitting in a corner, another time he is dancing, another time he is reading something. <3

Yeah hah, that's pretty much my opinion as well.

Who would have thought that Loa of Death would turn out to be most likable new character in new expansion. He just brings his inner troll out perfectly.

Vol'jin: The most badass Troll EVER!

7+ Year Old Account
    Devoted troll priestesses sound... delicious
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Vol'jin: The most badass Troll EVER!
    Who died to a no-name fel gaurd.

LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Rastakhan still has 3 traitors around him, even with his daugher constantly telling him that they are bullshitting him. The bitch queen only really had one advisor, which was varimathras with putress being his bitch. While the elf is a failure, the troll is still 3 times the failure. The wrathgate was also a surprise, everyone who steps a foot on Zandalar can see the plot coming from a mile away, even before they added the actual introduction with Telanji.
    Not really, Zanchuli council didn't give Rastakhan any reason for him to doubt them. In the end Zanchuli council was made in purpose to keep Zandalar safe and prospere. Nobody seriously thought that high priests would turn against Loa or permit blood magic herecy, that was unthinkable. Talanji on the other hand only had intuition that something was not ok but she didn't have any solid proof.

Meanwhile Sylvanas left a friggin dreadlord - which are known from lying and deceiving to run rampant, she gave gilnean traitor a free pass because she was so sure he will blindly follow her, you wouldn't give trust easily to someone that was a well known traitor.

Zul on the other hand proved over and over that his visions came true and each time he had solution for that. I have strange idea that you don't have access to beta because the story of betrayal of Zandalar was much better crafted and much more terrifying than any other before.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

What does "villain baited" mean in this context considering weve had evil ppl on the "goofld guys" side for years.

He wouldnt be "villain baited" thats not a thing. Writers write plot and thats how it happens sylvannas was always up to something. Bwansamdi is a god of death. Neither are villains or not villains till the heroes goals conflict with them. In the past bwansamdi wanting to get more ppl killed was a good thing cus it saved voljin.
    In the future him wanting more death will be a bad thing.

Simple as that.

Also hes a "cool guy" because most villains are.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Who died to a no-name fel gaurd.

LUL
    Well he shouldn't have died in the first place, but it's good to see that BfA writers tries their best to salvage him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Devoted troll priestesses sound... delicious
    you try to make it sound naughty? xD

Anyway now I'm temped to make a short comic with Tal and Rokhan. xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Not sure about what that other conversation is bit its true that rasti has ruled zandalar better for longer
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Speak for yourself. I have no problem with him just cause he is destined to lead the fight against the void lords. Someone has to do it. You just got the storyline of the destined hero to rejected his calling. You want it again? This is absolutely so.

Thrall was groomed since W3 to be the jesus of Warcraft. It's not something that only happened with Cataclysm. The story revolved around him for the longest time until Cataclysm. Anduin is the alliance Thrall. Such characters are needed aswell.
    I'd rather not have a story with some derpy central hero at all, especially one that is fast on the way to becoming a hideously boring mary sue with no flaws that everyone worships.