Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    They wanted to give American players a model they can personally identify with.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    You, you are very much the tool. Then again, you're now entirely off topic. You're barely even touching on it anymore at this point. You guys could not win a proper discussions so you've been engaged in direct attacks since the get go. Then crying foul should anyone respond in kind or even be perceived to do so.
    No lol. We did properly discuss you. You were wrong and got angry and started saying dumb shit and we responded in turn.

This has gotten old. Ignored.

Someone with an active lifestyle, involving a lot of physical exercise and possibly fighting would NOT look like this. They would not look soft and pudgy with barely a hint of muscle and no blemishes.
    True, and Orc women shouldn't look as nearly as cuddly as they do. It's almost as if someone in the art department made a decision about the character models to make them a bit more appealing. Not that anything you mentioned would even matter as soon as the character is covered in armor because at that point all you're seeing is the frame which is more of what I'm getting at.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    she does look lika a soccermom.. not very strong or fierce, but good at cooking and hugs.

@s_bushido
    dwarves and pandas are shorter and sturdier than humans by default.
    apples=/=oranges
    giraffes=/=rhinos
    Soccer players, as most athletes are some of the strongest human beings around.

Not even insults make sense in these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post

Soccer Mom =/= Soccer player....

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    True, and Orc women shouldn't look as nearly as cuddly as they do. It's almost as if someone in the art department made a decision about the character models to make them a bit more appealing. Not that anything you mentioned would even matter as soon as the character is covered in armor because at that point all you're seeing is the frame which is more of what I'm getting at.
    They have to be somewhat attractive as there are some non rape half-orcs in lore.

lol, that's not what that means.

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to tone her thighs better. Her quads are too soft in appearance along with her face.

If Blizzard doesn't want them to look preggo or fat they need to remember where fat deposits on women and give better muscle definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanfall View Post
    Soccer Mom =/= Soccer player....
    So... soccer mum that doesn't play football? This is all too much crazy meta for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    they are not fat they have big bones

Only bones are big, not fat

<noise>
    Oh, you came back? Weird.

I like how you single out two words I wrote, claim I ignore "pretty much everything" while doing exactly that to me.

Take a longer break this time.

So... soccer mum that doesn't play football? This is all too much crazy meta for me.
    You are so oblivious... A soccer mom who plays soccer...lawl.

Let me enlighten you, a soccer mom is the American stereotype of a middle-aged, past her prime mom who stands at the sidelines of her son's soccer game, while drinking red whine or gin and tonic, while her pet dog is sitting in her purse. Usually screaming that she wants to "talk to the manager".

Btw, the female Kul tirans look like shit, utter shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noyel View Post
    Alexstrasza is a mother, and she is thick in WoW too, u guys are so lame xdddd
    No, she used to be skinny, and still is in WoW, now they made her a fat ugly cow, can't wait for this THICC bullshit to be finally over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    <bad attempt at trolling.>
    Because 90% of your post is nothing but personal attacks. Citing that, since it's off topic serves absolutely no purpose. You desperately do not want to back up your claims, what gives?

You claimed that being overweight for women was for the longest time considerated beautiful and desirable. When asked to provide evidence for this you refuse. Instead claiming that "other people just don't know history!". Such a claim does not stand on it's own and since you made it, it's your part to prove it. So are you going to do this or are you instead going to deflect and try to get people to angry, again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boroher View Post
    You are so oblivious... A soccer mom who plays soccer...lawl.

Let me enlighten you, a soccer mom is the American stereotype of a middle-aged, past her prime mom who stands at the sidelines of her son's soccer game, while drinking red whine or gin and tonic, while her pet dog is sitting in her purse. Usually screaming that she wants to "talk to the manager".

Btw, the female Kul tirans look like shit, utter shit.

- - - Updated - - -

No, she used to be skinny, and still is in WoW, now they made her a fat ugly cow, can't wait for this THICC bullshit to be finally over.
    Haha... yeah, it's very meta.

Though oblivious for not knowing all american slang is not exactly a bad thing. It's more like untainted. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I don't get it. Female dwarves have been in the game since launch (to say nothing of pandaren for the past 6 years), but all of the sudden having "fat" female characters is somehow scandalous? Or are people just salty that they didn't get the vrykul warrior goddesses that they wanted?
    I'll admit i'm mostly salty we didn't get Vrykul, it feels like a strict downgrade but people are welcome to like what they like.

The real issue here is the ridiculous posters trying to pretend a hanging stomach and thunder thighs is "normal proportions" because they're not comfortable admitting they like fat people.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Could you reference what I said that makes your comments here anything other than non sequitor?
    That part wasn't directed at you. It was directed at the proliferation of painful posts like this:

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    They're not fat and they're barely even "overweight" (the females, that is). They have the tiniest bit of belly you could possibly have and even then it's completely toned and smooth. It's about the absolute least amount of fat you can have on your body without being rail thin. People are fucking dumb lol.
    Last edited by Lyvefire; 2018-05-18 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    It's been said already but the problem is they went for the "strongman" look on the males but not the females, which is a bit strange seeing how cool the men look.

And the dumbfounded look on her face definitely doesn't help, but we can hope there'll be better face options.

Deleted
    More cushion for the pushin. In the Middle East good looking chubby/fatty women are the most sought after.

Deleted
    Another thread about alliance crying over allied races?
    Jesus...
    First Void elf and High elf disaster, Lightforged draenei racials and now Kul'tiran females...
    Typical alliance behaviour, think they have the right to force everything because they have the good intentions.
    If you don't like kul'tiran humans, the Horde is there for- No wait. Please stay loyal to your faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I don't get it. Female dwarves have been in the game since launch (to say nothing of pandaren for the past 6 years), but all of the sudden having "fat" female characters is somehow scandalous? Or are people just salty that they didn't get the vrykul warrior goddesses that they wanted?
    The Horde gets the Zandalari. We get KFC-People. Do i have to say more?