Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It will be only 1 of those, just shows both atm in datamining.
    Thank you, that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Thank you, that's good.
    Draenor Pathfinder is datamined like that too. It shows all the options but in reality you need the one related to your faction.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Draenor Pathfinder is datamined like that too. It shows all the options but in reality you need the one related to your faction.
    Erm, what you posted shows that the old Pathfinder is actually organized differently. Now I am a bit worried, LOL. :-) Because the difference might be there for a reason.

Erm, what you posted shows that the old Pathfinder is actually organized differently. Now I am a bit worried, LOL. :-) Because the difference might be there for a reason.
    Nah, if you look at the achievements (mouse over) it says ALLIANCE ONLY or HORDE ONLY.

Kul Tourist and Kultiras Diplomat are Alliance only.
    Zandalar Forever and Zandalar Diplomat are Horde only.

Both Diplomats appearing on the achievement is a bug.
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2018-05-18 at 09:22 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I know that four of the new achievements are Horde only or Alliance only, I did look.

The achievements being Horde only or Alliance only doesn't change a thing. It's exactly the worry that you will have to do both the achievements that are Horde only and the achievements that are Alliance only to get the new pathfinder.

- - - Updated - - -

What partly fuels the worry is the text: "Complete the Kul Tiras AND the Zandalari achievements listed below". This "and" could technically apply to just the Explorer, but it might also mean that we have to do all five. (And I can see their likely "logic": "Because the reward is increased mount speed and eventually flight in Kul Tiras AND Zandalar, you have to do quest lines / other things for Kul Tiras AND Zandalar as well, and since that's faction-specific, you have to level an Alliance char AND a Horde char." So, yeah, I'd like a definite statement one way or the other. It doesn't seem to be there yet, I get it, let's wait.)

- - - Updated - - -

Both Diplomats appearing on the achievement is a bug.
    Says who? Because that's what I have been asking - did they say that this is a bug or not? Seems no.

- - - Updated - - -

And just in case. If the requirement to do both the Horde and the Alliance parts is real, this is terrible. Fully expect the next pathfinder to also require 15+ mythic in all instances and 1 mil gold for the privilege then, if it goes that road of gradual piling up of the obstacles. Only half-sarcastic.
    Last edited by rda; 2018-05-18 at 09:27 AM.

Do anyone know where to turn in the world quests for magni?

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    How would you guys/girls like if they added a spec for the Mages to use the exact style of casting the movie Doctor Strange had?
    Here is a example;
    [IMG]
    That would be more of an animation thing than a spec thing. IMO it looks to showy for gameplay.

It's actually something i dislike about FFXIV, every raid fight looks like they're beating up a laser light show, and you can hardly tell what's going on.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they get a chance to fix the eyes of the nightborne. Make them look like how we met them, you onow with their eyes squeezed.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    What does "villain baited" mean in this context considering weve had evil ppl on the "goofld guys" side for years.

He wouldnt be "villain baited" thats not a thing. Writers write plot and thats how it happens sylvannas was always up to something. Bwansamdi is a god of death. Neither are villains or not villains till the heroes goals conflict with them. In the past bwansamdi wanting to get more ppl killed was a good thing cus it saved voljin.
    In the future him wanting more death will be a bad thing.

Simple as that.

Also hes a "cool guy" because most villains are.
    I miswrote a bit and was trying to keep it simple so it maybe came out wrong.

In that post I was answering to the guys suggesting he tricked Vol'jin into appointing Sylvanas warchief or Vol'jin absorbing his power in some kind of cool hero moment, which are both possible scenarios I guess but the ones I wouldn't prefer and find unlikely. In Shadows of the Horde, there's a huge focus on his and Vol'jin's relationship and how Bwosamdi even shares some of Vol'jin's outlooks and respects him. He also keeps to certain rules and usually honors his deals with the trolls.

Point is, imo there's a lot more interesting stuff to explore here instead of any "Loa of Death suddenly goes too crazy for the souls, we must stop him" types of scenarios. My guess is he'll probably be BfA's version of Odyn, but less douchey and more fun.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2018-05-18 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario View Post
    Dude, don't even try to bring up that stuff on this forum...these ppl only care about numbers.
    They have no soul.

But i get what you mean, Wow LACKS COOL ANIMATIONS.
    looks like the arcane runes from arcane blast, but w/e
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

10+ Year Old Account
    Any idea if Engineering will have a Jeeves?
    If one is picking up Engineering in BfA, will he have to do all this:http://www.wowhead.com/guide=2197/making-a-jeeves ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I pray to the gods to blizzard (aka rng gods) that underecity wil not be stormwind 2.0 in the case of it gonna be destroyed place for years for like no reason other then being lazy
    It probably will, but you can talk to NPC to change it to pre-BfA Lordaeron.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

*When blizzard feels the need to give you the 90th boring elf race instead of world building*

feels bad man
    Wait until they do high elves.

Then void elves. Ah, we already have those. Nether elves then.

Then fel elves, faceless elves, eternal elves, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    *When blizzard feels the need to give you the 90th boring elf race instead of world building*

feels bad man
    One things takes more resources then the other.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    what a nice and nothing to add blanket statment.
    It's true, it takes a lot more to update city then make an allied race. You don't have to like it but it is what it is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

They can make UC a smoking crater for all I care. Lordaeron was never going to be a proper city, since it's a glorified fort ingame anyway and they can't really expand it without remodeling the whole zone and silverpine in the south.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    then the wc3 horde is truly dead.

RIP the best faction
    I, too, miss the WC3 Horde.

Wait until they do high elves.

Then void elves. Ah, we already have those. Nether elves then.

Then fel elves, faceless elves, eternal elves, etc.
    I'm holding out hope for a Tortollan allied race (Tortollan elves cross-breed?) even though there's 0 pointers to this ever happening. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm holding out hope for a Tortollan allied race (Tortollan elves cross-breed?) even though there's 0 pointers to this ever happening. Sorry.
    Crimea is Ukraine!