Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Pissing on their grave basically means you're happy they're dead. It's the exact same thing.

Could ask you the same thing considering we seem to share the same opinion on this matter LOL. Unless you want to redact your previous statement about grave pissing.
    I have never ever wished for anyone I don’t like to die so please stop trying to bring me down to your level, thanks

And you’re taking that guy’s statement literally I’ve never “pissed” or danced on anyone’s grave either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    Why should they have to do something to you in order for you to wish death upon them? Lets say theres a guy who rapes a child (extreme case) personally, I would want that person tortured to death, but by your logic, "he didn't rape my child or anyone I know so I don't care"
    I stopped taking you seriously the second you tried to compare this guy’s dislike of the kardashians to hating a murderer and rapist.
    change can't wait.

Weird. What heinous act has the Kardashian family done upon you? I doubt any. Wishing death to them is a little creepy as well as admitting glee in the event it occurs. I hope you're not planning something stupid, OP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I have never ever wished for anyone I don’t like to die so please stop trying to bring me down to your level, thanks

And you’re taking that guy’s statement literally I’ve never “pissed” or danced on anyone’s grave either.

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped taking you seriously the second you tried to compare this guy’s dislike of the kardashians to hating a murderer and rapist.
    I didn't compare it nor do I agree with the OP's thoughts of wanting the Kardashians dead. I was countering your opinions of not disliking, hating or even wishing death upon someone just because they did nothing to do. Honestly, it makes you selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not saying I wish them dead, but there's a long list of people, them included, where I would probably be content if they were dead and gone.

I think the bigger problem is all the people who become fascinated by any reality-television personality.
    People could say the same thing about us spending long hours on a video game forum too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    People could say the same thing about us spending long hours on a video game forum too.
    I'm sure plenty of people do say such things, good for them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by united View Post

You agreed with that statement though meaning there is a case in which you would piss on someone's grave. Also I think I'm a level above you considering I just said I'd be happy, but I never said I'd piss on their grave. So don't drag me down to your level. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    I hope you're not planning something stupid, OP.
    Literally knew this was going to come up the second I made the topic, which is why I addressed it in my OP. Read more kthnx.

You agreed with that statement though meaning there is a case in which you would piss on someone's grave. Also I think I'm a level above you considering I just said I'd be happy, but I never said I'd piss on their grave. So don't drag me down to your level. Thanks.

Literally knew this was going to come up the second I made the topic, which is why I addressed it in my OP. Read more kthnx.
    I sarcastically said “this is the way to go about it” and you’re saying I would literally piss on someone’s grave? At least I’m not wishing death on strangers because I’m jealous of their success
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a sign of extreme immaturity.

How about not reading about them at all?
    Stop clicking vids/articles and problems solved.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not normal, but the logic behind it is also pretty stupid. If they tragically die young you might hear about them forever.

When did a celebrity death ever result in you never hearing about them ever again?
    Last edited by Dangg; 2018-05-18 at 12:20 PM.

I clearly read it. People still do things, despite saying otherwise.

You're still a creeper for saying that the Kardashians' death would make you happy. I highly doubt you even know these people on a personal level. Fucking repulsive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that's pretty messed up. I'm going to assume you're still a teenager if you even have to ask this question

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its wrong to do that...unless you wish it upon politicians.

15+ Year Old Account
    No it's not normal. It's a phrase that people use sometimes, but if you genuinely want peoples lives to end because you are annoyed that they're popular, that is incredibly messed up.

I wouldn't deal with someone like you.
    It's not because "omg, dead, so scary", it's because it shows how egoistic and egocentric you are.
    You want people dead, so you won't hear anything about them. Really? It's like I want you dead because I don't want to see your forum posts.

Deleted
    Was talking to a friend today and somehow the Kardashians came up. I told him I wish that they would all die, that way I wouldn't have to hear about them ever again. He seemed taken aback by this which made me think about my statement a bit more and I realized I wasn't even joking. I would genuinely be happy if they all died. Is that messed up or normal? Not saying I would ever do anything towards that end btw.
    I think you and billions of others share the same desire here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wishing for someones death is kinda odd, atleast a little (imo). But not giving a shit if they would die? I'd say that's alright.

Wishing death on people you don't like is perfectly normal.

Until recently you didn't just wish death on them, you literally killed them or had a hand in it.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are many people I wish would die. Though unfortunately Genies and Magic do not exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is this even a question? Of course its not normal to wish someone dead. Its pretty messed up. These are people you'll never meet that you just don't like. Why would you wish they were dead?