Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naadir View Post
    Someone got triggered! Evil leftists.
    OP doesn't sound like a leftist. Definitely triggered as fuck tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    The term cancer didn't exist until recently, but you can bet your ass thousands (if not millions) died to it. Not having a term to classify something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    Cancer wasnt a term until it existed in the 17th century. But you knew that right? ......there were no pansexual thoughts or discussions of any sort when these original movies were made. to go back and alter them now is purely catering to the illness the left has

Quote Originally Posted by Frostful View Post
    #1 Batman in his new PINK armor with the back cut out like prince used to have on stage at concerts
    Batman has had rainbow armor before, so....

#2 Spiderman asking bad guys he's going to turn in to cops to first Choke him out with his own webbing while being spanked
    You're conflating someone's sexual preferences with their job performance.

#3 Ironman will start every fight with the theme song from the Jetsons while performing a strip tease to a crowd of excited older gentlemen
    Impractical. This implies that Iron Man has a ready supply of elderly homosexual men and the means to quickly transport them to the scene of any sudden incident.
    Come to think of it, the backstory to that would be an interesting movie.

#4 Darth Vader using his flesh sabre to stab the Emporer's backside "FORCE"fully
    Does Darth Vader even have functioning human genitalia left?

Anti SJW incorrect.... sane vs the insane(sjw)

- - - Updated - - -

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THESE !!! point proven.... all time low comic sales when these were illustrated! before you think you're outsmarting someone...think again

- - - Updated - - -

The point is.. and of course you missed it because your left leaning views wont allow you to see the original point made.... DO NOT ALTER THE CANON of the character to fit to todays mental illness's. the character was designed as such...leave them as such
    I'm a small-government conservative. I'm sorry you are so triggered, that you can't even see straight.

So, what is the canon of Lando? He sure looks like a swinger to me.

It's nice to know you oppose all the current superhero movies, because they are all changed for the screen...

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Really dude ? the term the illness didnt even exist back then so please spare your left leaning ideology
    Just wanted to highlight the portion that pretty much proves what hateful bigot you are. I'm sorry about your parents and what they did to you.

Can assure you George Lucas whos created the character did not invision this is what he would devolve into.
    Can you? Really? Because you'd be the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    OP doesn't sound like a leftist. Definitely triggered as fuck tho.
    You sir are correct

"Really who cares Lando is pansexual"

Bet you all can't wait for all the upcoming changes in iconic movie characters like...

#1 Batman in his new PINK armor with the back cut out like prince used to have on stage at concerts

#2 Spiderman asking bad guys he's going to turn in to cops to first Choke him out with his own webbing while being spanked

#3 Ironman will start every fight with the theme song from the Jetsons while performing a strip tease to a crowd of excited older gentlemen

#4 Darth Vader using his flesh sabre to stab the Emporer's backside "FORCE"fully

yup you guys are all right CHANGE IS GOOD!
    If you don't like these boards, don't post here. Seriously, no one will miss you or your bland trolling.

Also, given your imagination and just how deeply Lando's vague 'sexuality' is hinted at in the movie, it kind of sounds like you want to come out of the closet. Doesn't that technically make you the real hypocrite? I'm just sayin'.

I'm almost starting to wonder that you're not exactly trolling and you're just really, really angry that this stuff turns you on, or something. It's kind of disturbing, so please... take it up with a psychiatrist, not with us, thanks though.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2018-05-18 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    It does not have to be shown or known what his sexual preferences are the movies are intended for families, and sexuality should not have a lot to do with anything. It does not need to be flaunted that hey this dude likes other dudes or bangs all the chicks in the galaxy. It is just not important to the audience, if we wanted to see Sex or the like in a movie we go to see with our family, then we would be the weirdo family watching 50 shades together. We want to see stuff get blown up in epic space battles, and some sweet high speed chases through asteroid fields, or Chewbacca tearing a droid apart and the like. Shit like this has no place in any movies designed for kids and families.
    Right right right, because there shouldn't be (nor are there) any straight relationships portrayed in the Star Wars universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Just wanted to highlight the portion that pretty much proves what hateful bigot you are. I'm sorry about your parents and what they did to you.

Can you? Really? Because you'd be the only one.
    @cubby show me the gay gene where its not a choice but DNA then ill show you a piece of property on the moon you can buy for only $19.99. Keep your left leaning views where they belong. the nuthouse

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    If you don't like these boards, don't post here. Seriously, no one will miss you or your bland trolling.
    If you dont like my post dont reply

Cancer wasnt a term until it existed in the 17th century. But you knew that right? ......there were no pansexual thoughts or discussions of any sort when these original movies were made. to go back and alter them now is purely catering to the illness the left has
    So, feel free to prove it. This is a time in the United States when people were getting over the "free love" phase. You had orgies, swinger parties, and all sorts of hedonism. Such behavior has been documented for thousands of years.

You SJWs are adorable.

@cubby show me the gay gene where its not a choice but DNA then ill show you a piece of property on the moon you can buy for only $19.99. Keep your left leaning views where they belong. the nuthouse

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, so all choices are illnesses? Does that mean I'm ill for choosing which car I bought or ill for choosing to respond to you?
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You didn't like what people said in your other thread, couldn't argue to get your way and now cry in a new thread? Really? And where is the hypocrisy?
    You assume so much in your comments. what evidence do you have?Maybe you'll be front row to see Lando kissing Chewbacca

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Bannon View Post
    #nerdlivesmatter

I can absolutely see this.

This troll is eating well today!
    120 | 110 | 110 | 110 | 101 | 101 | 101 | 100
    91 | 91 | 80 | 70 | 70 | 60 | 60

I don't know where you're coming up with that; I find your trolling bland, but I'm amused by how badly people are burning you in this thread. Might as well add a little bit to the fire here, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    Wait, so all choices are illnesses? Does that mean I'm ill for choosing which car I bought or ill for choosing to respond to you?
    "all choices" who said all? stick to whats said and stop inventing words not posted. It is an illness an abnormality to want to mate with a species of the same sex when it comes to humans...we are biologically designed to procreate ....think about this simple point..i stress simple cuz it seems its the only way to get threw to you... if all we have moving forward is gay sex WE WILL BE EXTINCT .... i dont hold my breath that you understand what that means
    Last edited by Frostful; 2018-05-18 at 02:58 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just let it all out. The closet is a tough place for someone to emerge that has been hated on their entire lives. Your rants on this matter show us almost precisely where this will lead. Seen American Beauty before?

Lando was gay as fuck.
    Did you not see those clothes and his eyes practically undressing Solo?!

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    I don't know where you're coming up with that; I find your trolling bland, but I'm amused by how badly people are burning you in this thread. Might as well add a little bit to the fire here, right?
    no troll just cuz it hurts your feelings doesnt make it a troll. I dont feel trolled by disney for this change they made a choice...and now they will deal with it