Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Lando was gay as fuck.
    Did you not see those clothes and his eyes practically undressing Solo?!
    OG Pimp couldnt keep his hands off Hans lady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostful View Post
    we are biology designed to procreate with the other species.
    Someone is confused.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Just let it all out. The closet is a tough place for someone to emerge that has been hated on their entire lives. Your rants on this matter show us almost precisely where this will lead. Seen American Beauty before?
    and when faced with facts...this is how the LEFT replies.

I haven't seen someone this heated since the dawn of trolling way back when. Keep it coming OP, you are what this forum needs.

Christ this is some cringe posting.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    I would fully endorse the shut down of this cesspit of a forum, filled with the most aggresive SJW, leftist, libtard subhuman scum ever. Death to MMO-Champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    @cubby show me the gay gene where its not a choice but DNA then ill show you a piece of property on the moon you can buy for only $19.99. Keep your left leaning views where they belong. the nuthouse

- - - Updated - - -

If you dont like my post dont reply
    Why is that relevant? It doesn't matter if it's a choice. People can and should be free to choose how they sexually interact with others, as long as no one is hurting anyone.

What facts do you have to present?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    I would fully endorse the shut down of this cesspit of a forum, filled with the most aggresive SJW, leftist, libtard subhuman scum ever. Death to MMO-Champion.
    Is this satire?

no troll just cuz it hurts your feelings doesnt make it a troll. I dont feel trolled by disney for this change they made a choice...and now they will deal with it
    Being hypocritical about being hypocritical while posting a hypocritical thread. That's pretty impressive!

Last edited by therealbowser; 2018-05-18 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Their mums have the same name, after all.
    Oh my god, I can just see the delightful mix ups when they're sending gifts (in an alternate Universe where the Waynes are still alive).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

I am confused how Lando was a pansexual. I mean I do not see evidence that prove for or against it in the movies really. Sure he put on the charm for Leia so that is one part of the coin. But then we never really dove into people without sexual identity or peoples sexual nature much at all and even more specifically with him being attracted to pretty much anyone else ever. If anything most of the evidence points to him being pretty much a straight male. In the new movie we really don't know. The actor kind of hinted he thought it was the case but when you read things he uses to describe it.. honestly.. it doesn't seem like he is all that much. If anything he lacks bias against anyone or anything. But it doesn't really indicate him hitting the home run and running the bases with droids, ladies, guys, and all in between. Maybe a little fraternizing but that is pretty much a core component to his character. He will fraternize with just about anyone to get an advantage in a gamble, get the upper hand in a business deal, pull some information out of someone, or to help whatever scheme he might be involved in. It isn't until Vader turns on him where he sees the light and picks a side for real. Instead of fraternizing with anyone to get a head in the day to day dealings.

But with all that said if he ends up being a pansexual.. I mean.. I don't really care. I don't judge people by their sexual preference. Sure it might be strange if they devote 20-30 minutes of a movie to pushing it down my throat because it really isn't a core concept of Star Wars, but if I see him throw a flirt at a droid, guy, or girl and its mostly passive I cannot say this will ruin the movie for me at all. Just another day in outer space.

OG Pimp couldnt keep his hands off Hans lady
    I dont know what your sentence means but it has the words pimp hands and lady so i am all for it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is taking you seriously. I don't blame them, either; you come off as an insecure, weak-minded Appalachia-man.

"all choices" who said all? stick to whats said and stop inventing words not posted. It is an illness an abnormality to want to mate with a species of the same sex when it comes to humans...we are biologically designed to procreate ....think about this simple point..i stress simple cuz it seems its the only way to get threw to you... if all we have moving forward is gay sex WE WILL BE EXTINCT .... i dont hold my breath that you understand what that means
    You're the one using the wet paperbag strength argument of "if you can't prove it's not a choice, it must be an illness", so...
    Also solid use of a fantastically large slippery slope. It's summer now, so you might be able to charge people decent money to use that slip n' slide.

- - - Updated - - -

ThIs iS hWO tEH LeFT repLIes?
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Facts . . . you mean the ones you ignore?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue83 View Post
    everyone can have an opinion left or right.. I personally cannot stand the left's agenda but dont mind hearing their warped views on things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Underverse View Post
    Nobody is taking you seriously. I don't blame them, either; you come off as an insecure, weak-minded Appalachia-man.
    SJW name calling when their warped views are challenged. How big of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Facts . . . you mean the ones you ignore?
    @cubby ... once again I posed a challenged to you...and in the two comments since you have babbled nothing. answer my question... show me the DNA the gene that proves homosexuality is not a choice.

everyone can have an opinion left or right.. I personally cannot stand the left's agenda but dont mind hearing their warped views on things.

- - - Updated - - -

SJW name calling when their warped views are challenged. How big of you.
    Plenty of people have pointed out gaping holes in your reasoning; it's a little childish of you to ignore that and go "no you!"

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of the things to get annoyed at with the new Star Wars movies. This is pretty far down the list for me (practically off the page, since who cares). Lando was always a sassy motherfucker. Wouldn't surprise me if he liked to get some of that Nautolan Booty on the DL.