Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostful View Post
    therapy is not cheap but seek it anyway

- - - Updated - - -

@Jeffyman well said! quote of the day goes to you
    Does my being gay offend you in some way?

Why does a character being gay or not even gay but pan, offend you? Are you sensitive and worried about your sexuality? Are you a snowflake?

/snort

I'm sure Disney can feel the sting of a vaguely lighter wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    In a realm where you have a giant space slug, who has a 1/2 naked green dancer with tentacles coming out of her head, getting a quivering tail over human(oid) Leia... they have to go out of their way to pander to the SJW/LBGTABCXYZ crowd by announcing this (also minority) character is *sexual. Does this mean they will publicly declare all the characters sexualities? Even those who are hetero/human(oid)-sexual?

*shakes magic 8-ball*

-probability is zero-
    you realize that all those aliens involved in those orgies are panseuxal.

You do know that Jabba, being a gasteropod, is quite gender fluid ?

Hutts change sex and sexuality at will (it's not SJW post modernist interpretation. It was the previous canon and the new one leave that one a bit vague...thankfully)

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Disney killed Star Wars a long time ago, nothing surprising.
    I'd say Lucas did that with a couple of crappy actors that played Anakin. I could have been a better Anakin than Lloyd and Christensen. They were awful....

Who cares what Lando is gender/sexuality wise... I bet more people would have "fun" with aliens when and if they ever are around.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I'd say Lucas did that with a couple of crappy actors that played Anakin. I could have been a better Anakin than Lloyd and Christensen. They were awful....

Who cares what Lando is gender/sexuality wise... I bet more people would have "fun" with aliens when and if they ever are around.....
    Ewan Mcgregor kinda makes up for Hayden's acting tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, for all intents and purposes, pansexual and bisexual are really the same.

They couldn't really make him gay, because he's shown that he digs women (Empire). What they can do, is show that he just wants to bang, be a swinger, and have orgies... which sounds right up Lando's alley.
    I think what they wanted was to have a relationship between Han and Lando. The article talks about flirting and a connection between the two. They may say pansexual but I imagine they only want that to open the door to have the Han Lando thing. Lando being full on gay wouldn't even be that big of a retcon or biggest change from the older movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    lando was attracted to leia. would be a retcon if he was gay. saying hes pan means he just kind of wants to fuck everything
    To me the "fuck everything" definition of pansexual falls apart in space. What if Lando will fuck any human looking alien but won't bang a trandoshan, hutt, wookie, ewok, or sarlaac? Is he still pansexual? In a universe of many different aliens theres bound to be some that a person isn't attracted. Doesn't pansexuality fall apart then?

This is a non-issue. Though if sexuality is going to be involved, they need to slap a PG-13 or R rating on this movie.

I take fault with what they did with The Last Jedi. That movie script was atrocious and they completely ruined Luke's character.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Ewan Mcgregor kinda makes up for Hayden's acting tbh
    It was a mountain too high and too many droids to look for...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    No he doesn't lol.
    no amount of acting talent can save a movie when the director is terrible at getting reactions out of people, also all the green screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Now I really want there to be a romance scene between Lando and a Robot just to see all the anti-LGBT folks collectively lose their shit.
    Hmm, I wonder if him and Lobot (the bald cyborg dude in empire) ever had a thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    no amount of acting talent can save a movie when the director is terrible at getting reactions out of people, also all the green screen.
    The dialogue was horrendous, Christopher Lee was the only one who wasn't cringe inducing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if him and Lobot (the bald cyborg dude in empire) ever had a thing?
    Interesting question. Also, C3PO would be a good romantic candidate for Lando.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    I think what they wanted was to have a relationship between Han and Lando. The article talks about flirting and a connection between the two. They may say pansexual but I imagine they only want that to open the door to have the Han Lando thing. Lando being full on gay wouldn't even be that big of a retcon or biggest change from the older movies.

To me the "fuck everything" definition of pansexual falls apart in space. What if Lando will fuck any human looking alien but won't bang a trandoshan, hutt, wookie, ewok, or sarlaac? Is he still pansexual? In a universe of many different aliens theres bound to be some that a person isn't attracted. Doesn't pansexuality fall apart then?
    I like to think of it more as a hedonistic dude who just wants to bang everything that moves.

I highly doubt they went the route of Lando having a crush on Han. After all, Lando was the smooth operator, and just let his mojo out for everyone to dig. yes, I'm specifically talking like I'm in the 1970's, because that is exactly how I think Lando was.

I don't care. But that said I don't think this was done to serve the story.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    The dialogue was horrendous, Christopher Lee was the only one who wasn't cringe inducing.
    people say they like the prequels for the bad dialogue and I just can't stand it. it's.. SO bad...

Welp, if the Last Jedi wasn't enough to make me stop caring about SW, that shit and how awful the Solo movie seems to be will do.

The funny thing is if it was just "Lando likes to have sex with Alien Women"... this wouldn't be an issue at all.

Apparently Interspecial fucking is more acceptable than Homosexual fucking.

This doesn't change anything regarding the original trilogy. Lando can want to bone Han in the past and still want to bone Leia in the future. Lando just likes to bone.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    People still watch this shitty movie franchise?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostful View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...-confirms.html

Well there you have it Disney and their liberal view of things have officially gone off the deep end. Lando the gambler, cool, calm and calculated guy we met in Empire Strikes Back who couldnt keep his eyes off the Princess now apparently...

Wants to grab Chewbacca's flesh arrow and tongue Han's cornhole. Heck they may throw Bruce Jenner is for a cameo so he can pork him too!

Disney has lost a customer for good now. I'll enjoy the original Star Wars trilogy and remember the good ol' days.
    Good riddance to you then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Does anyone really care?
    Does this ruin his character?
    Granted, Disney is running the franchise into the ground with shit writing, but this is not even close to being an issue.
    This is the problem, not fictional characters secuality