The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I'm holding out hope for a Tortollan allied race (Tortollan elves cross-breed?) even though there's 0 pointers to this ever happening. Sorry.
    what.

10char
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    fel elves
    I would be actually verry happy to see felblood playable. However strongly believe, that they should get tails first, to be complete. Classical, long lean devil tails.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    A ton of Horde players share that sentiment. Don’t listen to the “we didn’t sign up for this!” dorks.
    I honestly think it's the other way around. That people who want to play evil faction are minority.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

I'm holding out hope for a Tortollan allied race (Tortollan elves cross-breed?) even though there's 0 pointers to this ever happening. Sorry.
    I wouldn't mind it. :-)

Although I personally would like more gameplay. (Although I guess I said it enough times already, shutting up.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JdRobespierre View Post
    I would be actually verry happy to see felblood playable. However strongly believe, that they should get tails first, to be complete. Classical, long lean devil tails.
    The only elven-kind thing i'd ever want to see implemented in game would be Satyrs
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by JdRobespierre View Post
    I believe they are called demon hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    I dont mind elves.
    As long as they are Blood elves
    Yuck, they are the worst imo. everything about them is so irritaiting, from animations, voices, attitude.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Lol so much hate for elves when in reality other rpgs have 10 plus kinds of elves. This isn't just a blizzard thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I've not been up to date with the latest wow shit. Someone bring me up to speed on the allied races in particular

Atm it's Kul Tirans and Dark Iron Dwarves that are confirmed for the Alliance post launch, while the horde gets Zandalari, Mag'har and Vulpera? Are there any other races that've proven to be quite possible?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    I believe they are called demon hunters.
    Nah, demon hunters have all that their lore about martyrdom, sacrifice etc. They are always blinded, and have huge horns. And I would like here something thiefling-like, with fancy tail, arrow shaped on the end

Felblood are just closest match, as for now.

The only elven-kind thing i'd ever want to see implemented in game would be Satyrs
    That would be also awesome. We definitely should get some fel infused races now, after defeat of the Legion.
    Last edited by mmoc5cb4a68957; 2018-05-18 at 04:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I pray to the gods to blizzard (aka rng gods) that underecity wil not be stormwind 2.0 in the case of it gonna be destroyed place for years for like no reason other then being lazy
    Undercity will be destroyed forever.

You think Blizzard would put in effort to make it a city again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I pray to the gods to blizzard (aka rng gods) that underecity wil not be stormwind 2.0 in the case of it gonna be destroyed place for years for like no reason other then being lazy
    Nah, it's not going to be. The whole place is completely uninhabitable due to Sylvanas' scorched earth policy, so they have a reason besides lazyness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Elves!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I've not been up to date with the latest wow shit. Someone bring me up to speed on the allied races in particular

Atm it's Kul Tirans and Dark Iron Dwarves that are confirmed for the Alliance post launch, while the horde gets Zandalari, Mag'har and Vulpera? Are there any other races that've proven to be quite possible?
    Vulpera is not officially confirmed.

Though they do have even more character customization options than Kul Tirans. Must have been someone's passion project.

*cough*furries*cough*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Nah, it's not going to be. The whole place is completely uninhabitable due to Sylvanas' scorched earth policy, so they have a reason besides lazyness.
    OR they wrote it like that to justify their laziness.

- - - Updated - - -

I could see them restoring Gilneas for Gilneans and Night Elves after Forsaken have been removed from the continent. The city is already there, just need to populate it with some NPCs and plant some trees for the elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    OR they wrote it like that to justify their laziness.
    It's more likely they aren't lazy since you act as if any of their recent work is all lazyness -_- Give me a break.

Yeah gilneas seems more likely.

I'll believe it when I see it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If they make a turtle allied race i hope they make a rat race aswell. Wouldnt mind playing as Splinter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    @Ramz

My Warchieeeeeeef
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

@Ramz

My Warchieeeeeeef
    Fool this is the one and only true warchief

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Cooking_Fire_(ability)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Fool this is the one and only true warchief

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Cooking_Fire_(ability)
    Still better than Garrosh