Poll: Would You Support Sylvanas after Before the Storm?

Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    So you were okay with the leaders killing east Berliners for wanting to go to West Berlin? Because that's literally what's happening here. And Sylvanas is Stalin.
    The obvious answer is no. But you cant compare these two. There is absolutely nothing similar comparing Alliance and Horde to East and West Germany.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Have you done the quest? Security isn’t lax at all and the horde only get out because zul can litteraly see the future
    Getting out isn't the problem. The fact they got IN is the problem. Security is pathetic. it's not like they ported in, they bloody flew in.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandurp Failermoon View Post
    because there was something decent in store until Christie Golden got command of the story.
    You are aware blizzard backs up every thing christen does right?

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    She killed them because she adopted Toxic Masculinity, which is also the reason why she sounded so rapey in her Subplot with Vereesa in Warcrimes. The entire point of the novel is that a man can be strong if he adopts kindness, understanding and peacefullness while a woman can be evil when she adopts toxic masculinity.
    Jokes on you, she embraced feminism in the novel, YOU GO GURL!

I think they should have kept vol'jin as a warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    She killed them because she adopted Toxic Masculinity, which is also the reason why she sounded so rapey in her Subplot with Vereesa in Warcrimes. The entire point of the novel is that a man can be strong if he adopts kindness, understanding and peacefullness while a woman can be evil when she adopts toxic masculinity.
    not sure if sarcastic or serious.
    too afraid to find out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Getting out isn't the problem. The fact they got IN is the problem. Security is pathetic. it's not like they ported in, they bloody flew in.
    I suppose that’s true.

Quote Originally Posted by sighy View Post
    As the ruling body of a country nation thing she can't affor to dealw iht a revolution, coup or a civil war so cutting it short like that is a politically sound decision in my opinion. It is not empathetic or humane by any stretch of the imagination. However in the "big picture" way of thinking it is understandable.
    I am acknowledging all of that, which is why I am calling her a beast. She is pragmatic and cold to the core, but she goes overboard. Sylvanas has some great qualities that would need to be tempered. But the way she is right now is just too cold. A mixture of Sylvanas and Saurfang would make an excellent leader, willing to adhere to principles, but not upholding them at any cost.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    hahah true XD

she was trying to save the nightelves too, but those ungrateful sobs didnt get it.
    Being dead in defence of your home is better than begging in the streets of HUMAN POTENTIAL and being a migrant labourer on a pumpkin farm
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Have you done the quest? Security isn’t lax at all and the horde only get out because zul can litteraly see the future
    > Blizzard scripts Genn Greymane to walk through Stormwind at night like he just broke both of his legs
    > MMOC poster: "lol dumbass Alliance security"

You are aware blizzard backs up every thing christen does right?
    They back up literaly anything. She is just there because people liked her work.

Of course most people liked her only because she was better than Knaak, but now I am not so sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ABSOLUTELY love it when people try to match real world events and politics to that of a fantasy land where gnomes block attacks from a mountain and trees birds shoot Lazer beams from the moon.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Being dead in defence of your home is better than begging in the streets of HUMAN POTENTIAL and being a migrant labourer on a pumpkin farm
    you know what's funnier? that nightelves dont farm at all. out of principle, they only hunt and fish. i mean who the hell writes that shit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Jokes on you, she embraced feminism in the novel, YOU GO GURL!
    It is no true feminism, because in the end she inflicts violence towards a woman, Calia, which is a trait of toxic masculinity and something no feminist would ever do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They back up literaly anything. She is just there because people liked her work.

Of course most people liked her only because she was better than Knaak, but now I am not so sure.
    That might be true but if she was taking the story some where they didn’t want it to go they would still stop her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    hahah true XD

she was trying to save the nightelves too, but those ungrateful sobs didnt get it.
    And where are they now ? Working themselves to death on pumpkin-field-concentration camps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    So what, she should risk her entire kingdom and the safety of the Horde for the sake of a few dozen civilians?
    For her people. Her entire existence is based around For the Forsaken. And here she is murdering the Forsaken because they don't like her anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It is no true feminism, because in the end she inflicts violence towards a woman, Calia, which is a trait of toxic masculinity and something no feminist would ever do.
    And she emerges even stronger. Go girl power !

Deleted
    1) Blizzard or his writers have never been good at wide-scope stories. Their quests stories can be great, but as soon as the scope gets bigger, or longer in time, they screw up miserably. Example in Legion : the last part of the DK class hall campaign and its absolute lack of consequences... thanks for the consistency !
    2) Once again, you have to *buy* a book to know what happens between expansions. I absolutely loathe this.

All this only draws me further and further away from lore, enjoying the game mostly through the social part of being in a friendly mature guild.

That might be true but if she was taking the story some where they didn’t want it to go they would still stop her.
    They really dont care about the story, they just had an idea, then Golden went there, threw it all away and they were like "I guess she is the professional.". And of course we will never hear about this because everything is perfect in Holly-I mean Blizzland.