Poll: Would You Support Sylvanas after Before the Storm?

Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Sylvanas abused Calia and forced her into a situation where she was depowered and needed the help of a patriachal authority figure, which is basically the literal definition of patriachy.
    wait is Saara a man?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Sylvanas abused Calia and forced her into a situation where she was depowered and needed the help of a patriachal authority figure, which is basically the literal definition of patriachy.
    Actually it was naaru who were using her. Naaru confirmed for literal patriarchy.

I have always liked Sylvanas as a character. but I have to say.. If I lived in this universe.. I would rather follow the Alliance. I don't see the moral grey in what Sylvanas did. Even Nothanos is questioning her (freaking Nothanos). So I am not sure what else needs to be said other then killing innocent civilians is an evil act. You can say whatever you want to justify it... it's war, that's their law, whatever.. it's an evil act regardless of it's legality.

Deleted
    We were better off with Garrosh. Can't we resurrect him somehow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    wait is Saara a man?
    I dunno how to even check that. Do shards in that area look diffrent or something ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    We were better off with Garrosh. Can't we resurrect him somehow?
    Sadly, the only replacement garrosh went and became light fanatic.

Deleted
    Bad troll or seriously delusional. Take your shit elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I think the best part of the novel I've seen so far is Genn's reaction. He sees that not all Forsaken are complete psycho monsters, and that they are still the same people they were before, albeit warped in some ways. He was surprised to find that Forsaken and Human families could come together and part amicably, even if they didn't agree.

And, of course, the heart-string tugging moment of him admitting he'd give his life if he only he could have the chance to meet with his son one more time, even in such a fashion.
    I'm really happy Genn got some (pretty respectable) development into becoming a more fitting shadow to Anduin. I also enjoyed the acknowledging that he tends to go behind his back from the other side. It's to the point that I will likely stop ragging on Genn being a terrible (fitting) character in the story. He can still be the shadow of the alliance who despises sylvanas, but Anduin acknowledging him as that and not some glorious father figure is nice too.

I think from what we've seen they went overboard with the paranoid sylvanas aspect. It feels like they are honestly setting her up to be removed from the forsaken and calia take the reins in a more peaceful era. Possibly even as a dungeon/raid boss.

I heavily disliked the holy undead calia. I'll wait to see more on that, but it just feels wrong to me right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I dont remember any Berlins being on Azeroth so I have no idea what are you talking about.
    You don't really know how comparisons work right?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Actually it was naaru who were using her. Naaru confirmed for literal patriarchy.
    Naaru are literally hitler.
    Fuck you, Give me Money- Bli$$ard

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Are you comparing a 20th century real world with medieval fantasy?

Deleted
    Yeah, but Anduin who ressurected her.

And I find it really suspicious that negative interprations and mistrusts are only directed towards female-coded Naaru, never male-coded Naaru.

5+ Year Old Account
    You don't really know how tired 20th century warfare comparisons are. Especially when they are at best specious comparisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    At this point, I think it’s clear they’re not moving her down a redemption/growth arc. On the contrary, they seem to be setting up Nathanos for a betrayal arc. In his short story they planted some regret seeds, and his reaction to this was a budding of said seeds.
    i'd like to think maybe her actions here has shattered nathanos' idea of his lady, but the way he behaves in the beta is still absolute loyalty.

should it turn out that he puts an arrow through her skull, then it'd come somewhat out of nowhere. but it would be a good thing, to say the least.

she's legitimately evil, and there's no redeeming point to her. the sooner she is gone from the horde, the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandurp Failermoon View Post
    Naaru are literally hitler.
    Remember when velen suggested that elune could be naaru and nelves were outraged ? Well naaru remember. And they finally got their revenge.

5+ Year Old Account

And I find it really suspicious that negative interprations and mistrusts are only directed towards female-coded Naaru, never male-coded Naaru.
    Are you assuming the naaru's gender? WOW...

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when velen suggested that elune could be naaru and nelves were outraged ? Well naaru remember. And they finally got their revenge.
    Naaru burned Teldrassil. Now it all makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account

Anduin is embodiment on non-toxic masculinity as our lady and savior christie golden said. You cant get any more feminist than him.

- - - Updated - - -

Naaru burned Teldrassil. Now it all makes sense.
    *Close up to adal*
    "Just as planned"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Are you comparing a 20th century real world with medieval fantasy?
    I'm comparing countries that are split apart and led by opposing factions.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't really know how tired 20th century warfare comparisons are. Especially when they are at best specious comparisons.
    I'm not comparing warfares. I'm comparing people trying to sneak past a border to be with their families and getting killed for it by their leaders because it might "make the population think things"

I'm not comparing warfares. I'm comparing people trying to sneak past a border to be with their families and getting killed for it by their leaders because it might "make the population think things"
    Well unlike the west, Alliance IS dangerous to the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    But they were sneaking to more or less start coup. Not "be with families".

Deleted
    But they were sneaking to more or less start coup. Not "be with families".
    So Sylvanas is even worse then.

I really can'T understand how people can even defend her anymore. She might be an interesting character, but she's as far from morally gray as black is from white.