Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Still better than Garrosh
    Better than any warchief up to date to be honest. Then again I don't know a single character right now fit for that role to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I dont know i think voljin could be be better then basic camp fire because he didnt get his time to...shine...get it?

im funny!
    I didn't think of it, Vol'jin became the basic campfire and by default the best warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's more likely they aren't lazy since you act as if any of their recent work is all lazyness -_- Give me a break.
    I don't hold this view but it is WAY more arguable with BFA.

- No new class tier sets
    - Minimal class changes between the expacks
    - No continuation for class halls, their questlines and artifacts.
    - No new class and the new "Allied" races we're getting take a lot less development than a traditional race to create.
    - No standout major feature that isn't an iteration on something currently or previously part of the game.

Lazy is a dumb and loaded term but it is very easy to see how BFA could be seen as "low effort" compared to Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Better than any warchief up to date to be honest. Then again I don't know a single character right now fit for that role to be honest
    The horde is dead or a meme anyway
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

So, alliance is winning the war? =(

10+ Year Old Account
    That vol'jin VO! I love it when he says:

"So much | || || |_"
    [/URL]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorlan View Post
    So, alliance is winning the war? =(
    There's no way the Horde will win.
    Specially not with Sylvanas as Warchief
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    When I finally managed to fix my foothold questline I skipped the resource turnin part. So yeah, do another FC and skip the turnin this time.
    I also watched a video of the whole questchain to find out where the questchains end in each zone - then I just walked there, got the new follower quest and the return to boralus quest and that was it.
    i never did the turn in again
    i FC,go to the ship go to my first foothold finish quest and get new quest then go to blightcaller and thats where im stuck - i dont get anything more.

5+ Year Old Account
    There's no way the Horde will win.
    Specially not with Sylvanas as Warchief
    Sure there could be.

People act like Sylvanas wants to kill everyone in the world. She doesn't. She wants to live forever so she never goes back to the Shadowlands.

You can't live forever if everyone is trying to kill you. She wants peace, but the only way she thinks peace is achievable is if the Alliance (And specifically Stormwind) are defeated. Varian was willing to end his war of genocide on the Orcs by demanding they live with honor. Sylvanas could stand over Anduin at the end of the final raid tier and demand he live far the fuck away from her and leave her, and the Horde, alone.

But only after Stormwind falls.

Personally? I think it'd be a great way to end BFA! With the Horde winning and Sylvanas specifically leaving the Alliance races alive because it puts her into a position of power over them.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

@Ramz

My Warchieeeeeeef
    But ugly artwork : /

And tbh I don't know what to think about this yet. It seems to be a support to make of Talanji THE leader. And somehow it's odd for troll to talk about justice xD
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Personally? I think it'd be a great way to end BFA! With the Horde winning and Sylvanas specifically leaving the Alliance races alive because it puts her into a position of power over them.
    Ending like that would remove playable humans from the game.

Sure there could be.

People act like Sylvanas wants to kill everyone in the world. She doesn't. She wants to live forever so she never goes back to the Shadowlands.

Well I guess either he meant that Sylvanas had ups and downs when it comes to competence. Or that she doesn't have much support from other Horde Leaders, and that leads to downfall anyway.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvefire View Post
    I don't hold this view but it is WAY more arguable with BFA.

- No new class tier sets
    - Minimal class changes between the expacks
    - No continuation for class halls, their questlines and artifacts.
    - No new class and the new "Allied" races we're getting take a lot less development than a traditional race to create.
    - No standout major feature that isn't an iteration on something currently or previously part of the game.

Lazy is a dumb and loaded term but it is very easy to see how BFA could be seen as "low effort" compared to Legion.
    Likely because they haven't been developing it for 3 years like they were with Legion. They very obviously halted development on WoD right off and focused on Legion. I think it was kind of a given that BfA was going to be less inspired.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Ending like that would remove playable humans from the game.
    I'm sure you believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well I guess either he meant that Sylvanas had ups and downs when it comes to competence. Or that she doesn't have much support from other Horde Leaders, and that leads to downfall anyway.
    I'd say they're as confidant in her abilities as the Alliance is in their Boy King. Genn/Saurfang suck up to them while the rest of the leaders roll their eyes.

I'm sure you believe that.
    Sylvanas' goal for raiding Stormwind is to kill every single human and raise them as Forsaken.

To give all of Stormwind's farmlands to the other races means that every human outside of the city needs to die too.

Sylvanas' goal for raiding Stormwind is to kill every single human and raise them as Forsaken.

To give all of Stormwind's farmlands to the other races means that every human outside of the city needs to die too.
    They'll be happier as Forsaken.

5+ Year Old Account

Source?

She does say, in the novel, that she intends to take Stormwind and raise the corpses, but that's "Conquer a city and conscript the remaining populace" not "Commit genocide on all humans"

10+ Year Old Account
    Source?

She does say, in the novel, that she intends to take Stormwind and raise the corpses, but that's "Conquer a city and conscript the remaining populace" not "Commit genocide on all humans"
    If you raise all the remaining humans into Forsaken/Undeath you pretty much commit genocide. So no it's not a good ending.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Source?

How do you conscript someone to Forsaken?

Oh right, you kill them.