Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    @TheEaterofSouls

Nothing. He hasn't done anything terrible. He has done political things that some republicans, conservatives, Democrats, liberals like and he has done things that some Republicans conservatives, Democrats, and liberals hate.

But most of everything he has done is in the best interest of blue collar americans. Which is why Republicans love him and Democrats hate him.

If you love america, then you'll be attacked daily by leftist and the media.
    Well that was a bunch of nonsense, considering Trump has yet to do anything with the "blue collar Americans" in mind. Not one of his policies are there to to help them, if it was he would have made sure the tax cuts would have affected them far more instead of the under 5% of workers that it impacted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Trump in the states has relatively high poll numbers......
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

......and very strong support because he just seems to get stuff done in the mess of Washington.
    *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait.....you're serious? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

What has he done again? You never seem to answer that simple question.

Oh and before I forget AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He just seems to make things happen in a time where stalemates are common. We shall see if it will continue but he is certainly the favorite to be reelected at this point.
    If I laugh anymore I might piss myself. Seriously, have you thought of doing stand up comedy? You're hilarious.

He couldn't get simple things passed even with Republicans being in charge of everything right now. The only "making things happen" that he's doing is opening up the White House to the most investigations it's ever had at one time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    His approval rating is 42%, is that relatively high compared to what?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
    No idea how his numbers keep going up with everything that keeps being found out.

I'm sure Trump is getting elected and not because his base are super smart.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Defending Nazis, pretty much makes you a Nazi.
    I have noriced that the most innocuous post makes you a Nazi on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Well that was a bunch of nonsense, considering Trump has yet to do anything with the "blue collar Americans" in mind. Not one of his policies are there to to help them, if it was he would have made sure the tax cuts would have affected them far more instead of the under 5% of workers that it impacted.

- - - Updated - - -

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait.....you're serious? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

What has he done again? You never seem to answer that simple question.

Oh and before I forget AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If I laugh anymore I might piss myself. Seriously, have you thought of doing stand up comedy? You're hilarious.

He couldn't get simple things passed even with Republicans being in charge of everything right now. The only "making things happen" that he's doing is opening up the White House to the most investigations it's ever had at one time.

- - - Updated - - -

No idea how his numbers keep going up with everything that keeps being found out.

I'm sure Trump is getting elected and not because his base are super smart.
    Except his tax cuts did benefit many blue collar americans, myself included.

Now it isn't how I would've like the tax cuts as a conservative. I prefer the 15% flat tax of Ted Cruz. But it is still better than nothing.

Cutting business taxes has helped many americans. As much as the Republicans say? No. As little as the Democrats say? No. The truth is in the middle like usual.

But the things he has done that most people ain't aware of. Is all his executive orders to repeal Obama's. Cutting regulations has been a huge success for small businesses.

5+ Year Old Account
    How much has it benefited you? Honestly curious for a straight answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodstripes View Post
    Better question is how much it actually benefits him after eight years, when his tax cuts start to be phased out while the cuts for the rich and corporations keep on going. But of course, that's later, when it will no doubt be the Democrats fault.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

We will see on my tax returns next year. But I've also received a significant bonus from my company (on top of the yearly bonus we get) as well as a significant raise.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Better question is how much it actually benefits him after eight years, when his tax cuts start to be phased out while the cuts for the rich and corporations keep on going. But of course, that's later, when it will no doubt be the Democrats fault.
    Shhh, you'll scare the MAGA hatter away with all your logic.

- - - Updated - - -

We will see on my tax returns next year. But I've also received a significant bonus from my company (on top of the yearly bonus we get) as well as a significant raise.
    Are you management?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am getting a bit over 40$ more per week... about a dollar an hour.

- - - Updated - - -

Numbers please...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Shhh, you'll scare the MAGA hatter away with all your logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you management?
    No I'm blue collar.

No I'm blue collar.
    So, why aren't you condemning Trump for his rampant spending and liberalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, why aren't you condemning Trump for his rampant spending and liberalism?
    Because he is benefiting me. That's all I care about. Is it good for me, my family and my friends.

And usually what is good for me is good for most blue collar. Unless you live in Jersey new York or california

Because he is benefiting me. That's all I care about. Is it good for me, my family and my friends.

And usually what is good for me is good for most blue collar. Unless you live in Jersey new York or california
    So, you are an admitted hypocrite. I guess that makes you a liberal, just like Trump and the Democrats...

10+ Year Old Account

You have not actually said how much you got.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You have not actually said how much you got.
    I suspect he has no idea. I think he's another who refused to read the tax bill and is just accepting what Fox tells him is happening.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

5+ Year Old Account
    The name of this thread should be What Terrible Things Has Trump Done Since Last Week?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I have noriced that the most innocuous post makes you a Nazi on these forums.
    No, defending Nazis as "fine people", like Trump has, pretty much confirms the Nazi nameplate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, defending Nazis as "fine people", like Trump has, pretty much confirms the Nazi nameplate.
    Naw, brown shirts at worst.

-Kujako-

If they affected 55 "blue collar Americans" that would technically be "many" too, but it helped less than 5% of American workers. That's so few there was no point in doing it.

Cutting business taxes has helped many americans. As much as the Republicans say? No. As little as the Democrats say? No. The truth is in the middle like usual.
    No, it's as little as any expert would say. It helped the rich and corporations far more than it helped anyone else, by a FAR wider margin than there should have been. It doesn't pay for itself, it didn't improve the economy, it didn't make employment lower, and it definitely didn't do anything else Trump or his cockholsters said it would.

But the things he has done that most people ain't aware of. Is all his executive orders to repeal Obama's. Cutting regulations has been a huge success for small businesses.
    Usually regulations are there for a reason. Being able to dump toxins into rivers doesn't help anyone, except the dying coal industry die just a little slower. No point in helping them out (the owners not the workers).

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Its funny how everyone here said Trump had nothing to do with the peace talks but he is all of a sudden the one to blame for them being cancelled.
    How can an outside party that had nothing to do with the talks in the first place be to blame for the cancellation?
    Because they do not make any rational sense. They are feeling driven and hate Trump because the media and other people tell them to.
    Trump is potrayed as this super caricature of Hitler the moment he runs against democrats, and useful idiots eat it up without thinking or questioning it.

Seeing the word TRUMP makes them upset and they dictate their reality around their indoctrinated daily dose of 5 minute hate.

Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    They are feeling driven
    Always funny coming from an ideology built entirely on hurt feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Because he is benefiting me. That's all I care about.
    At least you're honest LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.