Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I got the point. A dumb comparison.
    No its a pretty good comparison, Soldier in time of peace has less chance to die THEN YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN AT SCHOOL LMAO. ARE YOU SAYING YOUR SCHOOLS ARE WAR ZONES NOW?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Sorry Trumpette. Your attempted deflection has failed. Anyone with common sense can see what the contents of the article mean.

Fact: Thus far in 2018, more kids have died at school than members of the military while in service. Take your failass Trumpette rhetoric somewhere else. That shit ain't flying here.
    Typical response from a Trump hater. *comforts. Things are only going to get worse for you.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Deleted
    There is no agenda here. You are simply typical of a certain demographic that always wants to claim "false news", "cherry-picking", and "leaks!".
    I wonder what 'demographic' I am for just wanting to be scientifically accurate? I guess it would be 'educated coastal elites'? Please tell me.

"Guys a lot of children are being shot in our schools."

"UMMM OKAY CHERRY PICKER NICE DATA (...NOT! LOL) STUPID FEARMONGERING LIBS LOLOLOL"

The mods on this forum will infract over the dumbest and most petty shit yet they won't stop shitposters. Then they wonder why their crappy forum is a community dumpster fire.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Only because it doesn't sit well with your view point.
    Is this a good example of the pot calling the kettle black? lol!
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    "Guys a lot of children are being shot in our schools."

"UMMM OKAY CHERRY PICKER NICE DATA (...NOT! LOL) STUPID FEARMONGERING LIBS LOLOLOL"

The mods on this forum will infract over the dumbest and most petty shit yet they won't stop shitposters. Then they wonder why their crappy forum is a community dumpster fire.
    If you want to twist words like that, I could just aswell twist your own words too and make you a supporter of war, USA imperialism, killer of innocents in USA-occupied countries and somesuch.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: People are getting defensive because they don't like what the graph is showing them.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    I wonder what 'demographic' I am for just wanting to be scientifically accurate? I guess it would be 'educated coastal elites'? Please tell me.
    Hint: The article is scientifically accurate. One does not need data from anything except 2108 in order to assess just how out of hand school shootings have been recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Typical response from a Trump hater. *comforts. Things are only going to get worse for you.
    I am not the one that started the bullshit rhetoric.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    ITT: People are getting defensive because they don't like what the graph is showing them.
    Yep..............

I would guess that the OP graph would tell a different story if it displayed % of students killed at a school shooting vs % of active military killed in 2018.

How many school aged kids are there in the USA (say 5~18 years old) during the Jan - May time frame, vs how many active duty personnel are there during the Jan - May time frame?

fucking nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by kichigaijin View Post
    I would guess that the OP graph would tell a different story if it displayed % of students killed at a school shooting vs % of active military killed in 2018.

How many school aged kids are there in the USA (say 5~18 years old) during the Jan - May time frame, vs how many active duty personnel are there during the Jan - May time frame?
    it is active and non-active

Hint: The article is scientifically accurate. One does not need data from anything except 2108 in order to assess just how out of hand school shootings have been recently.
    American Presidents already have a hard enough time trying to understand the Science behind Climate Change, what makes you think The Current American President and the current people He represents can even understand Scientifically Accurate Gun Statistics?
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Only one thing for it.

Have kids sign up for Service rather than send them off to school. If you live in the US, at least.
    Because I'm sure that certain somebodies will find ways to dismiss and defend this as well.

Deleted
    That's rich coming from you given that this thread is just 2 pages long atm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Trump!

Ahh fearmongering, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    2018 has been deadlier for schoolchildren than service members

Rest of the article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3516ce679d96

Brave people.
    Welp, guess we should lower the draft to 13. At this point, what difference does it make?
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Okay, according to that article there's nearly fifty times as many service members as students, actually bothering to account for that you get forty times higher mortality for service members, and they point out that 2018 is a statistical outlier for student deaths.

So, is that going to be addressed at all, or is this just another thread where everyone ignores the actual data in favor of hurling disingenuous insults at one another?

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Soldier in time of peace ... WAR ZONES
    I don't think you quite understand what these terms mean.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    American Presidents already have a hard enough time trying to understand the Science behind Climate Change, what makes you think The Current American President and the current people He represents can even understand Scientifically Accurate Gun Statistics?
    Most Presidents have enough sense to listen to their scientific advisors. Of course, when all you do is appoint people that reject science to every important scientific gov't post, it is obvious that the current President does not care about anything but what will line his pockets with more money. It is the only reason he ran for office in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Ahh fearmongering, carry on.
    Yeah, it's pretty scary being in school right now.