Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    skip....

You forgot to mention how lovely was to see Greymane saying "oh they dont look monsters at all" the guy who literally scream in our faces that Forsaken are monsters, that the horde are monsters, tauren orcs trolls are monsters, even blood elves nightborne too. LuL

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    Right now WoW's lore is written based on the rule of "coolness" and Sylvanas is considered to be "cool". So killing her isn't a "cool" scenario. The "cool" scenario is that we find out that she has been indirectly manipulated by Bolvar who became evil because of the lich king's helm who was preparing the revival of the scourge behind our backs and then we help Alleria to save her sister from his grasp and then she merges with Eyir and becomes Kerrigan 2.0 and after the defeat of the lich king, she becomes the new Jailor of the damned but with the power of Eyir she will never become evil by the helm's dark power and remain the jailor for all eternity, just like Illidan.
    Thats not cool, thats awful.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post
    Why Alliance always gotta be such haters
    I actually never played Aliiance until MoP. So...

Yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I also played as a Forsaken Rogue during that time, also. I even has an Orc Warrior as well.

So...yeah.

if she dies i want her to take stormwind with her and make it a crater.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    I actually never played Aliiance until MoP. So...

Yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I also played as a Forsaken Rogue during that time, also. I even has an Orc Warrior as well.

So...yeah.
    Then you're traitorous scum, congrats

Deleted
    She goes for the helmet of the Lich King's and we raid her on ICC v2. Final raid of the expansion.

shed her mortal shell and ascend to omnipotent godhood

Then you're traitorous scum, congrats
    I just fought the fucking Burning Legion. I'm not wanting to fight another War. I wanted Alliance/Horde co-existence, damn it. I wanted an easy Old God beat down. Not this.

I wanted Alliance/Horde co-existence
    get out

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    shed her mortal shell and ascend to omnipotent godhood
    And then, the one above God descends.

Ultra Instinct Alliance High King Anduin Llane Wrynn, of Stormwind.

Or should I say...

U.I.A.H.K.A.L.W.S

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    get out
    No. I won't.

Ultra Instinct
    angel Sylvanas > Ultra Instinct Anduin

I just fought the fucking Burning Legion. I'm not wanting to fight another War. I wanted Alliance/Horde co-existence, damn it. I wanted an easy Old God beat down. Not this.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    We all know that Anduin has the thickest plot armour in the game, he isn't going to die any time soon or even ever. So why even bring it up?
    Anduin is Alliance Thrall.

Thrall isn't dying any time soon either.

Why Alliance always gotta be such haters
    Horde. The Horde hates Sylvanas too.

No, you were roleplaying as Sargeras, then Argus. You got banned for that so now you just act like typical Potential Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Horde. The Horde hates Sylvanas too.
    I dont. I play horde. Dont speak for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post

Thrall is irrelevant though, and Metzen is playing his Ally paladin these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post

Can we stop treating Thrall like he is some ridiculous WoW-breaking Mary Sue? He was the protagonist of one expansion from seven years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    I dont. I play horde. Dont speak for everyone.
    Sure. Some people are hyper-edgelords, and they play Horde too. So it's more accurate to say "Half the Horde despises Sylvanas". The rest is a mix of mindless loyalty, excuses, and bullshit and people who still think this is going to be a compelling redemption story.
    Last edited by KrakHed; 2018-05-19 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    Sure. Some people are hyper-edgelords, and they play Horde too. So it's more accurate to say "Half the Horde despises Sylvanas". The rest is a mix of mindless loyalty, excuses, and bullshit and people who still think this is going to be a compelling redemption story.
    Actually, quite many people like villainous stories and characters, and enjoy playing as such. For instance, in SWTOR Empire was the more popular faction because many people found it to be more interesting. Not everyone likes to play a goody 2 shoes.

You saying that everyone who likes villains is an edgelord is plain stupid and dishonest. Is everyone who likes playing as a goody 2 shoes a virgin or something like that then?
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-05-19 at 06:28 PM.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Ideally I would like Tyrande to simply rip her apart and stake her limbs at different parts of Ashenvale to serve as a warning for the next people foolish enough to try attacking. So... next expansion when blizzard wants to idiotically push the faction war again.