Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't want her to.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Genn rips her apart.

With her teeth having torn out the throat of the enemy that killed her, lying upon a mountain of dead Alliance.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Blizzard will never let her die i think

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    angel Sylvanas > Ultra Instinct Anduin
    You just said God Sylvanas.

Now, don't worry, cause I have my ULTIMATE!

Omni King Anduin with the Infintiy Gauntlet, The Cosmic Cube, as well as the Heat of the Universe, AS WELL AS THE OMNITRIX, AS WELL AS THE ONE ABOVE ALL'S MIGHT, COMBINED WITH AZATHOTH'S POWER!

Ehehe...

Deleted
    She's going to consume the brain of an old god and become a boss. She'll then be put on trial and escape because of anduins human potential. She'll then escape to alternate universe azeroth. There she will become the lich queen and raise an undead army before travelling back to our planet for round 2

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Thrall is irrelevant though, and Metzen is playing his Ally paladin these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Can we stop treating Thrall like he is some ridiculous WoW-breaking Mary Sue? He was the protagonist of one expansion from seven years ago.
    Well, it wasn't just one expansion. Are we forgetting how OP he was against Garrosh in WoD?

Also, Is everyone forgetting this image from Blizzcon?

He's gonna be part of this expansion in a big way. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about what Thrall's role might be in this expansion. We know there will be something with Vol'jin but we don't know what that will lead to.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No, you were roleplaying as Sargeras, then Argus. You got banned for that so now you just act like typical Potential Paladin.

I dont. I play horde. Dont speak for everyone.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, I did roleplay as them for shits and giggles. Also, I don't act like a potential Paladin? I just hate playing a game with unneeded conflicts such as this. This "morally" grey story feels more like a 1 sided Good Vs Laughable Evil story. They've fucking butchered Sylvanas' Story Arc by becoming Warchief. It's annoying, and i'm fucking tired of this. Besides, I don't want another fucking Warchief "bad guy". It's stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Well, it wasn't just one expansion. Are we forgetting how OP he was against Garrosh in WoD?

He's gonna be part of this expansion in a big way. I'm surprised more people aren't talking about what Thrall's role might be in this expansion. We know there will be something with Vol'jin but we don't know what that will lead to.
    Ironic, cause I haven't yet seen him this Expac. And we're more than halfway through the Beta, so...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't be so sure about her dying in BFA. If Blizzard want to push an all-out-war between the Horde and the Alliance, the Horde needs it's villain-ish warchief to justify it, otherwise Anduin would be looking to strike a deal as quick as he could when someone like Saurfang takes over. Sylvanas is currently the best lore-mechanic they've got if they want to keep the conflict alive past BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by element zero View Post

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Ironic, cause I haven't yet seen him this Expac. And we're more than halfway through the Beta, so...
    I assume he'll join a little later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    We all know that Anduin has the thickest plot armour in the game, he isn't going to die any time soon or even ever. So why even bring it up?
    Because they probably questioned their sexuality after seeing Anduin in the BfA cinematic...so they over-compensate with rage and hatred and say he has to die...or call him a crybaby, to protect their own masculinity.

You mean a shaman using elemental magic against a foe? Khadgar oneshots a 50ft dreadlord, Illidan laserblasts a prime naaru, Anduin mass heals an entire army and you think a shaman wrapping an orc in rocks and shocking him with lightning is OP?

We haven't seen Thrall at all in the Beta. He might play a small role, but I doubt he'll take prevalence this expansion. Hell, Thrall hasn't even received a model update, but characters like Baine and Nathanos have.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2018-05-19 at 07:03 PM.

Sylvannas will not die....

Out of all the racial leaders she’s one of the most interesting, if not the most interesting. Great back story , headstrong, and she isn’t a safe character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Because they probably questioned their sexuality after seeing Anduin in the BfA cinematic...so they over-compensate with rage and hatred and say he has to die...or call him a crybaby, to protect their own masculinity.
    Do you mean... Toxic Masculinity?

So far even Vol'jin's Urn, they jokingly tossed in Thrall's hand during the BC, gets more action than Thrall, he's nowhere to be seen, no VOs, nothing

And given that they even partially rewrote BtS, there's a chance that they altered BfA's story as well.

Regarding BtS changes, the prologue they released after the book's announcement no longer matches the final version of the book, esp everything regarding Sylvanas' character and her motivation.
    Last edited by ls-; 2018-05-19 at 07:11 PM.

i want to kill her myself, in a one on one.

i want to be able to use control undead on her with my dk, too. since it would be worse than death to her.

Deleted
    She died as she lived: Dissappointingly.

Deleted
    No more warchief deaths thanks, go kill some human potential instead.

Quote Originally Posted by theundad View Post
    After the preview for 'Before the Storm' dropped there were a number of discussions on the more spoilery aspects of the post.

It's here for anyone that hasn't read it.. https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...Warcraft-Armor.

*Warning big spoilers for Battle for Azeroth*

So Sylvanas slaughters a group of her own people after they discuss defecting to the Alliance.

She even slaughters those watching to ensure the whole idea doesn't spread.

So in terms of her character alignment, this act for some readers pushes her from lawful evil to neutral evil.

Lawful Evil

Lawful Evil characters enforce order within their setting, but have no value for the rights of others; in fact, they will happily destroy said rights- using law and order as a means by which to dominate or ruin others.

Lawful Evil characters are tyrannical, controlling and generally evil-minded, but sworn to abide by some sort of code (normally a rule they can not break, etc.)

to

Neutral Evil

Neutral Evil characters are utterly without morals. Valuing only themselves, they will not engage in rampant destruction, like the chaotic evil, nor do they value law and order, like the lawful evil; instead, they do whatever it takes to get what they desire.

So depending on wether you think Sylvanas is just out for herself now, or still genuinely cares about the Forsaken as a race. The value of relative immortality, (Which she views as a gift she's personally bestowed) Will have to have some bearing on how you want her story arc to wrap up?

So to my question. How do you want Sylvanas Windrunner to die?

Personally I'd like to see the whole thing come full circle and end at the Frozen throne. If she has to go down as a raid boss, let her become what she spent so much time hating. Have her rejected by the Forsaken and go back to the Scourge and Bolvar.

I suspect they'll drag her sisters into the mix though, as they're her only connection with the living, should she ever find any empathy with the forsaken looking for reconciliation with the Alliance..

Thoughts?
    with the news that Calia is a "human light forsaken?" i wouldn't be surprised if there was a reminiscence of the lich king fight with Calia suspended in midair and Sylvanas trying a soul transfer or some shit like that, expecting a mythic only phase where the transfer is successful and we'll be seeing an uber banshee queen