Spent an hour trying to find a new tmog. Best hour spent on my day.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account

Spent the evening at my friends' house playing Magic: The Gathering.

Cool. What color(s) do you prefer? With my limited playing time (game on Steam), I liked Green the most. I kinda liked Black as well.

10+ Year Old Account

I haven't played MTG in FOREVER.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Cool. What color(s) do you prefer? With my limited playing time (game on Steam), I liked Green the most. I kinda liked Black as well.
    I play damn near everything. I'm probably most fond of green, but I have so many decks it's hard to say. Some of my favorite decks I use are green beasts, green elves, red explosive goblins, green/white enchantments, red/green Undying, green/white saprolings, mono-black vampires, five-color slivers. Just ordered some cards to build a mono-white life gain deck as well.

When I played (again, a Steam MtG game), I had the most fun with an Green Elf deck and a, uh... deck full of Green, huge monsters.

10+ Year Old Account

Iced, what one are you playing? I checked steam and there seem to be quite a few versions.

Magic 2014 and Magic 2015. That said I haven't actually played them since... forever.

10+ Year Old Account

2012 and 2013 were my favorites due to the deck choices. 2014 was good too if I'm remembering right. Ther's also Magic Duels, which is free and supposed to be the end all for those games, since apparently you can build your own decks and collect a whole lot more cards. But I haven't bothered with it much.

10+ Year Old Account

I might consider Magic Duels since it is f2p

10+ Year Old Account
    Black and red are my go tos. I did have a killer artifact deck back in the day.

I remember there being a reason why I avoided Duels, but I can't remember why...

Speaking of bad memory, wasn't there someone here who really liked To The Moon? To The Moon is getting an animated film.

10+ Year Old Account

Today's song stuck in my head comes from a very good Sentai owned romantic comedy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4WoJ86Xo0

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Speaking of bad memory, wasn't there someone here who really liked To The Moon? To The Moon is getting an animated film.
    I really liked this game. I cried more than I thought I would. Especially with the final plot twist.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

Gotta work today...sadface. Also drama in Mythic+ because we're too many for 1 group but not enough for 2 and people are feeling left out. Feels like 10man raid all over again.

10+ Year Old Account

Work sucks even worse when your foot hurts so bad that you can barely walk.

What happened to your foot ? Did you fall off the stairs ? :s

10+ Year Old Account

Nothing like walking home two miles after working on a foot in terrible pain. Bought two one-time use cold compresses, but I don't know where to apply it. It hurts everywhere. On the plus side, my Magic cards came in much faster than I expected.