Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That's the free markets and freedom of speech for you. Damn, I love freedom.
    This guy is unstable, not really racist, but he might be a pretty good lawyer.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Cry more!

Defend a racist: be a racist.

Don't like it? Don't defend racists.
    WTF kind of logic is this? Are defense lawyers murderers when they take up a case? They're defending murderers after all.

This is the problem with you rabid SJWs. There is zero discussion to be had if you don't agree with someone. You just resort to calling them racist (or whatever -ist you think is applicable) and try to ruin their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    He's unstable, and clearly racist. If he might be a good lawyer, then feel free to hire him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    WTF kind of logic is this? Are defense lawyers murderers when they take up a case? They're defending murderers after all.

This is the problem with you rabid SJWs. There is zero discussion to be had if you don't agree with someone. You just resort to calling them racist (or whatever -ist you think is applicable) and try to ruin their lives.
    Maybe you shouldn't defend racism... just a thought.

Maybe you shouldn't defend racism... just a thought.
    Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to label everything you disagree with racist...just a thought. Saying bad stuff about brown people isn't always racist, no matter how brainwashed into believing that you are. Context and facts matter, not just your feelings.

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to label everything you disagree with racist...just a thought. Saying bad stuff about brown people isn't always racist, no matter how brainwashed into believing that you are. Context and facts matter, not just your feelings.
    If you don't think he was being racist, then you are a damn fool.

Context does matter, and in this context, he was being a racist douchebag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawyers get a pass because they have an ethical obligation to ensure every defendant receives a defense, regardless of whether their lawyer thinks they're guilty or not. The defendant's lawyer is required to defend their client. It isn't remotely like jumping in to defend a private citizen.

There isn't any productive discussion that can be had. Their expressed viewpoint is harmful and hurtful. It does not warrant discussion, because they do not have a valid point to discuss.

And again; the only person ruining anyone's life is the stupid racist (or whatever) who said something racist in public. They are responsible for the social backlash that results, not everyone else who witnessed their conduct. Worse; the public has next to no capacity to do anything, not unless A> the act was so obscenely objectionable that basically everyone agrees it was wrong and terrible, and B> those who can have an actual effect on the target's life, like employers and family members and the like, also agree it was a horrible thing to say.

How we got to a point where you want to protect the guy who actually did or said the bad things from people who noticed that he did so I don't know. That somehow, in your mind, people noticing the conduct of these people is somehow unfair to them.

It's not.

If you don't want to get labelled as a racist shithead, don't act like a racist shithead in public. If you can't tell what that looks like and you're sure you're going to cross that line, you're probably legitimately racist to begin with, so yeah, you'll probably slip up and reveal your true colors. Or you could, like, stop being an abusive racist. That's an option too, that somehow gets constantly overlooked.

Imagine that instead of "saying racist things", we were talking about "date-raping a girl". The guy totally roofied her. He admits that he did. He admits he did so because he knew she wouldn't sleep with him unless he drugged her. He just thinks he should get to do that because he was nice to her for a couple dates and she wasn't putting out. Your argument is that we shouldn't blame the guy for being a fucking rapist, we should take issue with the folks who saw him spike her drink and reported him to the cops. Sorry, no. The public is acting exactly as they should in these cases.
    Last edited by Endus; 2018-05-20 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CSINada View Post
    I just wonder, you boys hate him for being so offensive or for demanding usage of national language in restaurant by its employees?
    I hate him for spawning people like you with the self awareness of a quark.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

He is the definition of racist. He basically assumed they were illegal because they spoke Spanish and assumed they were on welfare because he assumed they were illegal. If they were illegal, they can't get welfare. Textbook racism right there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying "that black guy there robbed a convenience store, I saw him do it" isn't racist, assuming you actually saw that guy do that thing. Because his blackness isn't really a factor; you're only mentioning it to identify him.

Saying "that black guy there probably robbed a convenience store, all blacks do stuff like that" is obviously racist. Because his blackness is your motivating factor.

In this case, thinking these folks were illegal immigrants because they speak Spanish? It's in the latter category, where it's obviously racist. He knows nothing about their particulars that would justify that accusation, he's making a prejudiced statement solely based on their use of language.

You're right, context and facts do matter. And they're entirely against your position in this case.

Zero discussion? Hahaha, that's the problem with you red pill maga-nogi heroes. You McCarthy your way through whatever label is given to you by society for your horrible, immoral world views and all you can do is come back with "SJW cuck" and "all you can do is say racist and run".

There's no arguing with people like you who can't actually argue and spend 99.95% of their time playing what about the whataboutisms.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.3993056

I highly approve of this douchebag getting his comeuppance.
    Fan-fucking-tastic. Just the way Trumpers ought to be dealt with. Hopefully people like this will continue to be punished for their behavior.

I understand he was kicked out of his apartment building, too?

He's unstable, and clearly racist. If he might be a good lawyer, then feel free to hire him.
    Yeah, he even hates white people from Mass, but whatevs right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    He is the definition of racist. He basically assumed they were illegal because they spoke Spanish and assumed they were on welfare because he assumed they were illegal. If they were illegal, they can't get welfare. Textbook racism right there.
    He assumed the same thing about a white guy from the US.

Stop being a tool.

Yeah, he even hates white people from Mass, but whatevs right?

- - - Updated - - -

He assumed the same thing about a white guy from the US.

Stop being a tool.
    He said racist bullshit, correct? He was even trying to be racist and xenophobic toward that guy.

If you want to hire him, he should be easy enough to find

He said racist bullshit, correct? He was even trying to be racist and xenophobic toward that guy.

If you want to hire him, he should be easy enough to find
    And you still think this man is stable?

I don't understand how someone so open and understanding of others, can just slap a void label on someone else who is more than likely mentally disturbed.

And you still think this man is stable?

I don't understand how someone so open and understanding of others, can just slap a void label on someone else who is more than likely mentally disturbed.
    I never said he was stable. In fact, I said he wasn't stable. I also said he was a racist douchebag.

You seem to think a person who isn't mentally stable can't also be a racist douchebag. I happen to think he's both.

Why would I stop mocking racist people for saying racist things? Your comment seems rather off.
    That's not at all what was being discussed. Just because you think you are mocking them doesn't mean they feel mocked. If they don't feel mocked you're doing a shit job and actually helping them out in same way. Because they're getting free air time and are capable of recruiting new racists because of your banter.

You don't have conversations with Hitler unless you are trying to help Hitler, you name and shame and give them no platform or quarter.

You know what will actually have effect you want to have on them? Making them feel weak and powerless by doing it just like I said and then ignoring them.

See also: trolls, children throwing fits in public, etc
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-05-20 at 05:14 AM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    That's not at all what was being discussed. Just because you think you are mocking them doesn't mean they feel mocked. If they don't feel mocked you're doing a shit job and actually helping them out in same way. Because they're getting free air time and are capable of recruiting new racists because of your banter.

You don't have conversations with Hitler, you name and shame and give him no platform or quarter. Get a clue please.
    So we can "get a clue" by "naming and shaming" but not mocking him? And there's a difference in modern society how? You could do a better job of making your points, btw, without the personal attacks.
    Last edited by cubby; 2018-05-20 at 05:18 AM.

You don't have conversations with Hitler, you name and shame and give him no platform or quarter. Get a clue please.
    What platform am I giving the racist piece of shit? He was free to talk, and he should be free to talk. If you wish to silence others, then that makes you the fascist.

Dude no offense but if you think this guy is not racist you are an idiot. The man couldn't be more racist if he took a hunting knife and carved I AM A RACIST into his forehead.

What in the god damn world do you fucking thing racists even are if this is the fucking guy you give the benefit of the doubt?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So we can get a clue by "naming and shaming" but not mocking him? And there's a difference in modern society how? You could do a better job of making your points, btw, without the personal attacks.
    You're not even responding to things anyone actually said here. If you cannot respond to what someone actually said in plain English we can't have discussions about anything here. This is why they started handing out infractions for calling people trolls here, we legit cannot tell.

Is English like a 3rd or 4th language to you or are you just shit at having discussions?

The shit you and other dude are responding to my posts with is not even a response to things I posted. You are pretty much ignoring what I posted and replacing it with gibberish nonsense that actually makes zero sense as a response to me.

- - - Updated - - -

What platform am I giving the racist piece of shit? He was free to talk, and he should be free to talk. If you wish to silence others, then that makes you the fascist.
    ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

When you respond to him you are giving him a platform to respond to you. IF you STOP RESPONDING they go away, as do their views. It's not rocket science. Don't feed the fucking Gremlins after midnight and don't invest in the Rise of Nazi Germany after WW1 like a lot of Americans did.

I mean for fucks sakes dude the reason why people like Alex Jones, and Ben Shapiro and Milo Yiannopaulos, everyone on Fox News, Matt Drudge and Rush Limbaugh etc etc etc have careers is because people like you respond to them all of the time. Conservative beliefs are dying out at such a rate they would hardly even be gaining newcomers if it weren't for the left. Think about it but don't think too hard it isn't a difficult concept.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-05-20 at 05:31 AM.

Dude no offense but if you think this guy is not racist you are an idiot. The man couldn't be more racist if he took a hunting knife and carved I AM A RACIST into his forehead.

What in the god damn world do you fucking thing racists even are if this is the fucking guy you give the benefit of the doubt?

- - - Updated - - -

You're not even responding to things anyone actually said here. If you cannot respond to what someone actually said in plain English we can't have discussions about anything here. This is why they started handing out infractions for calling people trolls here, we legit cannot tell.

Is English like a 3rd or 4th language to you or are you just shit at having discussions?

The shit you and other dude are responding to my posts with is not even a response to things I posted. You are pretty much ignoring what I posted and replacing it with gibberish nonsense that actually makes zero sense as a response to me.

- - - Updated - - -

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

When you respond to him you are giving him a platform to respond. IF you STOP RESPONDING they go away. it's not rocket science.
    You are clearly unhinged... maybe people should take your advice, and name and shame you.

Should I stop responding to you, so you'll go away?