Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Sony won't even allow Cross Play between Switch, PC and/or Xbox Live. There's no way they would let this happen.
    More like xbox at least for ffxiv tries to set some really bizzare demands that i doubt qny sane company would accept

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    You could play WoW with a joystick BEFORE 90% was dumbed down to a mobile game? - impressive. What are you using now a Fisher Price hammer?
    My rotation is 8 times bigger then it was in vanilla in the same spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    More like xbox at least for ffxiv tries to set some really bizzare demands that i doubt qny sane company would accept
    Bullshit. MS has offered the code for over a year now, with zero strings attached. Minecraft? Playable between Switch, PC and Xbox. Sony? No... we're "too special".

Fortnite? Same thing.

Sony is holding up the entire process.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Bullshit. MS has offered the code for over a year now, with zero strings attached. Minecraft? Playable between Switch, PC and Xbox. Sony? No... we're "too special".
    And all it requires is you logging into a Xbox Live account aka its ran on Microsoft servers, but I see that's a little detail u decided to leave out.

Sony doesn't want to use there servers and require a extra log in, Shocker I know.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-u...tch-cross-play
    MINECRAFT players will have to download a big new update that unifies almost all platforms - but Nintendo Switch owners will now NEED an Xbox Live login to play online

Square Enix has already openly stated why FFXIV isn't on Xbox and guess what it isn't because of Sony.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that this "leak" has Blizzard (and more importantly Warcraft) present at E3 should be all you need realize its bullshit.

Fake 100% it's hopeless i think

as long as it doesen't ruin wow on pc, i could care less.

Enough time has passed it's probably possible for it to happen. The PS4 is almost as good as a low end PC and there are mods that show controllers can play WoW somewhat well. It would be hilarious if the realms are linked to the pc realms. And for people saying it won't happen, I also got laughed at when I said you would see CoD on the Blizzard Launcher soon and that happened. I'm sure there are people at Activision working hard on trying to find ways to milk more money from Blizzard and just drooling at the thought of making WoW on console a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And all it requires is you logging into a Xbox Live account aka its ran on Microsoft servers, but I see that's a little detail u decided to leave out.

Sony doesn't want to use there servers and require a extra log in, Shocker I know.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-u...tch-cross-play

Square Enix has already openly stated why FFXIV isn't on Xbox and guess what it isn't because of Sony.
    Yep and i support sonys decision to not use MS servers for this. Also ad for ffxiv this is PART of it the other is the gold requirement and MS not being up to waive it for FFXIV and MS demanding xbox exclusive servers on top of cross platform

As i saud pretty unreasonable set of demands imo

diablo 4 would be cooler then ps4 wow sorry... :P

yeah jusf came home drunk that was the only thing i actualy took away from that list...

but its fake so what ever...

So, now we know why all this pruning happened since WoD, right? They needed less spells to fit them into a effin controller button layout... if this is gonna happen, there is no chance I will forgive Blizzard for such a stupid move and disrespect towards the PC community (the sole reason they are where they are in the first place...).

Deleted
    Thats purely fake. Like a lot of things in here. Diablo 4 reveal trailer at E3? Why?

They have Blizzcon for big announces. E3 will focus on existing stuff (BfA, Hearthstone Overwatch) and PERHAPS there will be a D4 announcement at Blizzcon.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah apparently the developer of Tactics revealed Tactics 2....

As a scrapped game from several years ago.

So we can bury this leak now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

15+ Year Old Account
    Now we know why they are pruning most skills... to fit that silly ps4 controller..

I think its safe to say this isnt legit. WoW on anything but PC would be so terribly limited. Diablo III was playable on consoles, sure, but even that was limited and felt restricted in terms of combat, movement, camera, communication etc.

- - - Updated - - -

However, as much as I'd hate WoW coming to consoles (would be one of the worst thing to happen to wow, perhaps the final nail in the coffin even) if this list was true, we'd see these interesting things:

1. D4
    2. New FO
    3. Jc4
    4. "BF 1945"
    5. TES III HD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    I think its safe to say this isnt legit. WoW on anything but PC would be so terribly limited. Diablo III was playable on consoles, sure, but even that was limited and felt restricted in terms of combat, movement, camera, communication etc.

- - - Updated - - -

However, as much as I'd hate WoW coming to consoles (would be one of the worst thing to happen to wow, perhaps the final nail in the coffin even) if this list was true, we'd see these interesting things:

1. D4
    2. New FO
    3. Jc4
    4. "BF 1945"
    5. TES III HD
    Thats why it cant be true. Blizzard prefers to make announcements at Blizzcon. No reason to announce a D4 now. Perhaps we see or hear something about WoW Classic. Though i dont think they will show anything and completely focus on BfA.

I dont remember many Blizzard E3 announcements.

7+ Year Old Account
    To all of the people that say FFXIV works on PS4 too so why not:
    Yeah. It does. But PS support limits on things they COULD fix and do without it, such as upping the amount of outdoor furniture on housing. The reason they're not is because it'd make PS players lag more on housing areas.

What PS support would bring is a lot of limitations on game design-wise that would bite PC players in the ass in the longer run.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Theres no way Diablo 4 would be announced any other place than Blizzcon.
    you are right that it won't be revealed on E3. But Diablo 3 reaper of souls was announced on Gamescom. Not blizzcon. Diablo 3 was revelead at Blizzard World Wide invitational in paris. Not Blizzcon
    Last edited by glowpipe; 2018-05-20 at 01:16 PM.

Wow for ps4? lul '0'

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post

- - - Updated - - -

1. D4
    2. New FO
    3. Jc4
    4. "BF 1945"
    5. TES III HD
    Diablo 3 was barely limited.

It has nearly all of the pc features. Same number of buttons, matchmaking, Seasons, greater Rifts and so on. Combat is exactly the same just you use a controller. Monk imo plays way better on console than PC with some builds.

Hell that dodge button on PS4 is actually rather nice. And offline play is a bonus.

The only thing it doesn't have is dedicated chat. Which ofc it should.

Not to mention the rubberbanding on PS4 is near nonexistent.