Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    And you still have no proof ? Than whats the point of responding within minute ?
    Because I don;t need proof, once a fucking gain

burden of proof is on the accuser, that's you, unless you prove they are evil, they aren't... One doesn't have to prove a lack of wrongdoing.

I do not have to prove A'dal is good, YOU have to prove he is evil, which you haven't done, that is how the justice system works.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Because I don;t need proof, once a fucking gain

burden of proof i on the accuser, that's you, unless you prove they are evil, they aren't... One doesn't have to prove a lack of wrongdoing.
    I do not have to prove A'dal is good, YOU have to prove he is evil, which you haven't done, that is how the justice system works.
    See, did it really need to take that long ? If you don't have proof just say it.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2018-05-18 at 08:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, did it really need to take that long ?
    I have literally said this 4 times already

Once again, you have not proven he is evil, therefore I do not need to submit any proof that he is good. You advocated for culling all of them without any proof of wrongdoing, you are the one that needs to provide proof, not me.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have literally said this 4 times already

Once again, you have not proven he is evil, therefore I do not need to submit any proof that he is good. You advocated for culling all of them without any proof of wrongdoing, you are the one that needs to provide proof, not me.
    You are trying to disprove my claim. So burden of proof is on you. Thats how any discussion works.

And as it is, things are stacked against you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are trying to disprove my claim. So burden of proof is on you. Thats how any discussion works.

And as it is, things are stacked against you.
    Wrong.

I do not need to provide proof of a lack of wrongdoing unless you can provide proof of wrongdoing.

That is how the justice system works, you do not just get to claim a person did wrong and not submit any evidence, you would get laughed out of the courtroom... I do not have to disprove a claim, you have to back the claim up with literally any evidence or it's just words, and you haven't submitted any evidence at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong.

I do not need to provide proof of a lack of wrongdoing unless you can provide proof of wrongdoing.

That is how the justice system works, you do not just get to claim a person did wrong and not submit any evidence, you would get laughed out of the courtroom... I do not have to disprove a claim, you have to back the claim up with literally any evidence or it's just words, and you haven't submitted any evidence at all.
    Noone gives a fuck about your justice system. We are having discussion. And you are not having any real arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noone gives a fuck about your justice system. We are having discussion. And you are not having any real arguments.
    Burden of proof is on the accuser, you are the accuser, not me.

I do not have to prove A'dal did nothing wrong, you have to prove he did something wrong, which you can't do because there is absolutely no evidence that he ever has.

Burden of proof is on the accuser, unless you can provide some proof that he has done something wrong, I don't have to prove he didn't do it. You do not get to claim whatever you want without proof, you have to prove wrongdoing.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-05-18 at 08:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burden of proof is on the accuser, you are the accuser, not me.

I do not have to prove A'dal did nothing wrong, you have to prove he did something wrong, which you can't do because there is absolutely no evidence that he ever has.
    Burden of proof is on the accuser, unless you can provide some proof that he has done something wrong, I don't have to prove he didn't do it.
    Dude, we both know, you have no proof of his innocence other than your headcanon. Just stop.

If velen, a guy who blindly followed them for 25k years, and considered them best thing in universe, got redpilled after Xe'ra display, and soon after naaru started pulling shit left and right, like they did with calia and desolate council, its enough proof to keep all of them on close watch.

And if "I don't have to prove anything" is only thing you can say, than don't bother responding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, we both know, you have no proof of his innocence other than your headcanon. Just stop.
    And you have no proof of wrongdoing other than your headcannon, difference is I don't have to prove anything, because BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER, THAT IS YOU.

If velen, a guy who blindly followed them for 25k years, and considered them best thing in universe, got redpilled after Xe'ra display
    And yet still advised Anduin to go speak to the Naaru at Netherlight.

and soon after naaru started pulling shit left and right, like they did with calia and desolate council
    You've still yet to prove this was a malicious act - once again, burder of proof for wrongdoing is on the accuser.

its enough proof to keep all of them on close watch.
    You didn't advocate for keeping them on close watch, you advocated for killing their followers "always". Stop trying to walk back your genocidal lust.

And if "I don't have to prove anything" is only thing you can say, than don't bother responding.
    But it's true. I don;t know how many time I have to say it for you you get it through your unimaginably thick skull, but I'll say it again, BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE ACCUSER. You do not get to make baseless claims without anything to back them up and persecute people for it, you have to prove wrongdoing before punishment.

I'm so sorry my adhering to the only logical and just system of determining guilt hurts your feeling so much, I'm so sorry for not letting you sling mud at a character or characters you can't prove have done anything wrong, who have so far only ever helped us, I'm sooooo sorry that you have to provide evidence of a crime before I'm required to provide counter evidence, so, so sorry..
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2018-05-18 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    How so? What she did was pretty much a continuation of what we already knew of her.

She killed a bunch of runaways in classic for bloodstones, didn't give a damn about the horde troops in the saronite pit, being glad sindragosa silenced the grateful orc commander mid speech, fostered a hatred for all of humanity wanting to punish them for spawning Arthas etc.
    There's a difference between being a bitch and making rational decisions and being evil.

Also we don't know if the dungeons from ICC are canonically horde or alliance so you can't really cite that.

Killing people that were involved in a potentially widespread coup attempt is not evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    There's a difference between being a bitch and making rational decisions and being evil.

Also we don't know if the dungeons from ICC are canonically horde or alliance so you can't really cite that.

Killing people that were involved in a potentially widespread coup attempt is not evil.
    I usually avoid labels like good and evil, because they are utterly meaningless in the warcraft universe, but Sylvanas is still cold hearted and extremely pragmatic. She has been every since she was brought back, so what she did here was perfectly within character.

You out here doing the lords work! I would of jumped ship on that conversation ages ago! Lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    for old lordaeron.
    Calia has no idea the crap the forsaken has went through. how can she lead people, she has no understanding of?
    She went through the same shit plenty of still living Lordaeron survivors and the Forsaken did. She didn't die - until now - but there's still plenty to relate to. Besides which, she even makes the point that although she didn't wish to be undead, she now feels closer to her people for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigby View Post
    she even makes the point that although she didn't wish to be undead, she now feels closer to her people for it.
    All she propably feels is the tendrils of her overlords burrowing into her mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was very specifically methods they did not agree about, their shared goal was stop the Legion.

A'dal did not agree with X'era's prophecy nonsense about Illidan, killed him in spite of it (and as far as I'm concerned, was in the right killing him, Illidan was psychotic on Outland).

One of A'dal's Naaru even willingly sacrificed their own life for the good of mortals (M'uru), definitely not something X'era would have done.

They are not all the same, stop generalizing.
    Where was it ever stated 100% that that was the case? They could just have different angles.

M'uru could've been one angle, to get the blood elves infused with the Holy Light (Light Corruption, so to speak).

In a way, the Naaru could literally be the Light version of the Old Gods.