10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    The only "Champion" I enjoy is fron Nathanos. That shit is patronizing as fuck. Love it.
    Oh yeah, that guy. He pretty much spits it out, why I can imagine the PC wiping his face off all the saliva.

As a whole he has some serious attitude problem, seen the BfA prequest? Shiet, he seriously is edgy with his allies no matter the rank. Like toward Baine, which amounts to "shut up and do what I say, bitch".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Yeah, context matters, but you can always assume that you introduce yourself to characters you meet.
    Either that or canonically everyone has their name and rank printed on their tabard, as well as the words FRONT and BACK.
    I'm showing them my officer badge.

Deleted
    I really like Nathanos, it cracks me up, everytime.

Also those suicide pills in the Stormwind scenario and him later scuffing because you riled up the whole city when you were supposed to do it without witnesses. But he gets over it quickly ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    They should just do what they did for our class titles, and have us referred to exclusively by a faction-specific class title from now on.
    It'd make slightly more sense to hear "Warlord, to me!" instead of "I will take this <HERO/COMMANDER/CHAMPION>."
    Mostly a cost issue. VO work is expensive, having to do every line 12 times certainly isn't going to help that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt the Elves would assassinate him unless they want to incur the wrath of Sylvanas Ranger General.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2018-05-20 at 05:10 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I am still waiting for everyone to start calling me "Your Majesty" in-game. I believe the day will come! There's already Anduin? Why what did that punk do? I am the one who killed titans there, while all he did was whining over some enchanting mats...

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you guys really arguing about numerical changes right now?

what the fuck is going on with this thread in these last few days

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Shows how tame elven nobility is in Warcraft. If this had happened in most fantasy settings (a human being given a prestigious elven military title) the nobles would have had them dodging assassination attempts for at least a decade. I guess even back then they were all amazed at the HUMAN POTENTIAL (is that a WoW meme for our dicks?)
    Please don't perpetuate that dumb line as if it means anything in the grand scheme of things.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad i got beta i did the introduction and thats it though i am kinda waiting for character copy
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Please don't perpetuate that dumb line as if it means anything in the grand scheme of things.
    with golden in charge, it does.

it's sickening.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sad thing is, it is a common trope.

Look at FR where the elves who once ruled the entire planet realize in Myth Drannor that the solution to their decline is to embrace humanity with its ambition and potential (and not, I don't know, stop having civil wars and get back to ruling the entire planet!). Did I mention half their royal line decided to fuck with humans and produce half-elves because why not?

The idea that elves, who are presented as Super-Humans (faster, stronger, smarter, more beautiful) willingly subordinate themselves to humans is a classic power fantasy that has been reproduced endless times in fiction. Why are we denying it's presence in WoW?
    I was refferring to mostly saying it. Someone has already gotten triggered by it on this forum. Also I never considered Elves super humans.

with golden in charge, it does.

it's sickening.

One bloody line. Jesus

Warrior-Magi

Look at FR where the elves who once ruled the entire planet realize in Myth Drannor that the solution to their decline is to embrace humanity with its ambition and potential (and not, I don't know, stop having civil wars and get back to ruling the entire planet!). Did I mention half their royal line decided to fuck with humans and produce half-elves because why not?

The idea that elves, who are presented as Super-Humans (faster, stronger, smarter, more beautiful) willingly subordinate themselves to humans is a classic power fantasy that has been reproduced endless times in fiction. Why are we denying it's presence in WoW?
    there's always the thalmor in elder scrolls.

but sadly, elder scrolls also created the coolest, most badass anti-elf human ever in pelinal whitestrake.

One bloody line. Jesus
    a couple wretched goddamned lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    ESO elves are quite different from most fantasy elves. THey are actually alien looking.
    Yeah they're ugly as sin.

a couple wretched goddamned lines.

If you harp over a few lines, I think you have issues. Seriously it's all we've seen so far. I have my issues with the Before the Storm novel but at least let it come out along with BFA and be judged by the whole not by one part.

Warrior-Magi

ESO elves are quite different from most fantasy elves. THey are actually alien looking.
    eh, ESO actually kinda fucked that up, made them much more generic fantasy elf looking.

skyrim's how they should look.

5+ Year Old Account

.... no.

In FR, the Elves abandoned the planet when a massive meteor called down by the gods smashed into the world and created the Sea of Fallen Stars. They took their elf-portals to another plane of existence to wait out the ensuing chaos and forgot to come back until the humans had bred their population up to -ridiculous- numbers and invaded and took over pretty much all of Elven Territory outside of the High Forest.

And then the Elves had border-wars for centuries as they attempted to expand and reclaim their lost lands.

Yeah, some of their royals screwed humans, but you'd get bored of elves, too, after 13 or 14 hundred years of shpadoinkling. They also bagged dwarves, halflings, half-elves, and created the occasional orc-elf crossbreed when they got into their "Scraping the bottom of the barrel" sexcapades.

FR elves are way less Golden than the Windrunner sisters.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

If you harp over a few lines, I think you have issues. Seriously it's all we've seen so far. I have my issues with the Before the Storm novel but at least let it come out along with BFA and be judged by the whole not by one part.
    Few lines is all it takes to completely fuck up a story.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

i'm talking about the crap with shandris feathermoon lusting for keeshan's dick.

it's abhorrent.

Yeah they're ugly as sin.
    Everyone in (unmodded) elder scroll games is ugly as sin..that is their MO..

Their dwarves are also elves..

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Everyone in (unmodded) elder scroll games is ugly as sin..that is their MO..

Their dwarves are also elves..
    Everything is elves in TES universe. Even orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    But... We are a champion?
    Top analysis sherlock. Now go read the whole discussion.
    Crimea is Ukraine!