Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Maybe if you paid attention to suramar instead of complaining you'd see how easy it is to navigate, then.

But, alas.
    I don't find the city hard to navitage. I find it annoying, boring, depressing and ugly. Simple as!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    What? The city was brilliant! Finally a large scale area that shows the ability of city construction Blizzard has yet we don't get to see much of. Before flight, it was glorious for you either went around the water paths, or mowing through mobs, or you went over roof tops.
    No, the city was the worst thing that was added into WoW after the Paladin class mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    I don't find the city hard to navitage. I find it annoying, boring, depressing and ugly. Simple as!

- - - Updated - - -

No, the city was the worst thing that was added into WoW after the Paladin class mechanics.
    Ah, so you enjoy being wrong. Nothing to see, then.

If you're calling the best built city ever added into the game, boring, there's really not anything to add to this "discussion"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Ah, so you enjoy being wrong. Nothing to see, then.
    Suramar City is the ugliest thing in the game, and only a simpleton can disagree with me on this. There is little variance in the design, the streets are incredibly obnoxious to navigate around not because of the infrastructure but simply because of the sheer annoyance of the retarded, repetitive "Who's there?" or whatever the ugly form of Night Elves say all the time that makes your blood boils, and there is pretty much nothing interesting to see. For an interesting city design, you might want to look into Stormwind, which has a wonderful scenery around it not to mention a wide variety of buildings and colours. And that was designed in 2001 or something?

I am sure Blizzard hired modern architects to give them some city-design tip, which is why Suramar City turned out to be as ugly as any modern Western city.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?! The city was one of the best made things!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    What?! The city was one of the best made things!
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Suramar City is the ugliest thing in the game, and only a simpleton can disagree with me on this. There is little variance in the design, the streets are incredibly obnoxious to navigate around not because of the infrastructure but simply because of the sheer annoyance of the retarded, repetitive "Who's there?" or whatever the ugly form of Night Elves say all the time that makes your blood boils, and there is pretty much nothing interesting to see. For an interesting city design, you might want to look into Stormwind, which has a wonderful scenery around it not to mention a wide variety of buildings and colours. And that was designed in 2001 or something?

I am sure Blizzard hired modern architects to give them some city-design tip, which is why Suramar City turned out to be as ugly as any modern Western city.
    It's all elven architecture that you can see elsewhere in the game as well

Man you can't stop finding new ways to be wrong it's impressive

and only a simpleton can disagree with me on this.
    If you have to insult people that like something you don't just means your argument was weak to start with.

I dont get the love for suramar (other than aesthrtically) most of the "grand narrative" was filler quests except for maybe like 4 interesting chapters... I enjoyed the intro although it was just the blood elven story from 2008 remade, and the ending, where the three armies struck down suramar. The rest just felt like extending the questing for time's sake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    It's all elven architecture that you can see elsewhere in the game as well

Man you can't stop finding new ways to be wrong it's impressive
    It's not about the building design only. Get a grip...

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    I dont get the love for suramar (other than aesthrtically) most of the "grand narrative" was filler quests except for maybe like 4 interesting chapters... I enjoyed the intro although it was just the blood elven story from 2008 remade, and the ending, where the three armies struck down suramar. The rest just felt like extending the questing for time's sake.
    Suramar questline was an infiltration... infiltration takes a while. Post curing Thalyssra, the tempo went up, but it was also a siege of a city. Sieges also take time.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the mental well-being of all of us who in recent times had to stay for an extended amount of minutes and seconds in Suramar, I thought I would perform a collective prayer.

"Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil." [Matthew 6:9-13]

Amen.
    Speak for yourself. I loved Suramar.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It's not about the building design only. Get a grip...
    no, u.

Is it painful to be this wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    You don't have to 'get' it. People are allowed to have an opinion which differs from yours.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If you have to insult people that like something you don't just means your argument was weak to start with.
    I have to agree. If one needs insults to try and prove a point.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!
    Yep. Sorry buddy, you probably have no taste.

suramar was a fantastic zone...the first time through. 2nd was ok just because i was high and missed a couple details and extras the first time through.

then those shitters joined the horde...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You don't have to 'get' it. People are allowed to have an opinion which differs from yours.
    I never denied that? I just said I can't empathize with it.

I almost cut myself so edgy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine complaining about Suramar when Broken Shore and Argus are right there

It's not ugly. I like the architecture.
    The navigation without flying was kinda messy.
    The questline wasn't that good, it was OKAY, but I was so long and boring that I'm not even bothering to do it on my alts.
    Nightfallen? Idiotic as allied race. After them joining the Horde I don't know what should I say...
    Suramar as a region in Legion? The same as the city - okay, but not as good as Stormheim.

My main is a rogue, so walking in the city was easy cake(like in every quest/zone, lol).
    Last edited by Eazy; 2018-05-20 at 06:24 PM.