Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The OP would have scored more points if he/she would have made this thread "WoW on PS5 to be announced at E3 2018!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    i call total BS on this one, especially the WoW on PS4 thing, read this and take a nap OP: blizzard confirms no world of warcraft on xbox or ps4

Quote Originally Posted by Preoley View Post
    World of Warcraft: Playstation 4 Edition
    -Reveal trailer
    -Gameplay Demo
    The lost vikings re-realing on the Nintendo Switch is more possible than that, seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlykiller View Post
    Is there any leak about a new diablo expansion or new diablo game or perharps warcraft 4?
    Even if Blizzard is really planning a Diablo expansion and Warcraft4 they would probably announce it at Blizzcon

Deleted
    Yes, all of this is true ofc, and we can belive it, for there is both a Source AND it is made from a account not made 20 min ago when the dude decided to make this"joke"

Quote Originally Posted by Skidrow View Post
    It can happen, stop pretending like you know everything. I tried playing WoW on console back in WoD/Legion where spells pruning was a thing, the experience was okey, but with little more pruning and camera angle, it can be done. Diablo 3 Console Edition look different comparing to PC/Mac Version. If you don't believe me, then test it for yourself or look up WoW youtubers like Bellular, as he likes to test things like that.
    it can't ever work with only controller and no keyboard , wow just has too much UI elements to navigate and it would translate in a hellhole if they were to port the game in it's current status to console-

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    it can't ever work with only controller and no keyboard , wow just has too much UI elements to navigate and it would translate in a hellhole if they were to port the game in it's current status to console-
    Considering FFXIV is playable on console and PC this statement makes zero sense. WoW's basic default UI is laughable. FF has way more customization without the use of addons compared to WoW's. This is comparing default UI's for both games.

Now back to the actual "leak info" I doubt Blizzard would drop something like this outside of Blizzcon.

From a UI/UX perspective, it cannot be done properly (at least the way the game currently is).

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    The lost vikings re-realing on the Nintendo Switch is more possible than that, seriously

Even if Blizzard is really planning a Diablo expansion and Warcraft4 they would probably announce it at Blizzcon
    Not gonna lie.

Would love a re release of The Lost Vikings or a brand new game for PS4/Switch/XB1.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Difference is FF is a shit game no one plays and WoW isn't.
    Subjective but ok.

I play both and personally I think each do something better and worse than the other.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic though as much as I'd love WoW on PS4 it just ain't happening.

I mean if it does I'll be genuinely surprised but welcoming. Will be able to move my MMO library fully over to console at last.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not lately, but you don't get to over 4k posts in a year by thinking about what you say first

Right I was comparing the UI differences and why the above poster said it wasn't possible, not which game has the bigger dick size.

10+ Year Old Account
    lmfao, this is so bad. No way this is real. Is blizzard even going to E3? They'd announce it like they do with Gamescom.

Nice, joined like today and only made this post, super legit!
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

My dad is Mike Morhaime and yes this is true.

btw. you'll get sued

Quote Originally Posted by Angryst View Post
    Considering FFXIV is playable on console and PC this statement makes zero sense. WoW's basic default UI is laughable. FF has way more customization without the use of addons compared to WoW's. This is comparing default UI's for both games.

Now back to the actual "leak info" I doubt Blizzard would drop something like this outside of Blizzcon.
    FF14's UI is actually entirely designed for the console. It's what makes it a pain in the ass for PC users with all the damn clicking and there's more to a UI than just your UI options. Obviously it makes more sense to allow more options in the UI when you don't allow any addons.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2018-05-20 at 05:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Console release explains the blatant dumbing down of classes and adding many abilities to the GCD lol

7+ Year Old Account
    This has already been confirmed fake, in another post of this same bullshit but they included the picture. Did you make another thread or just someone else spreading misinformation?

BESIDES

Blizzcon is around the corner, if they had announcements best bet for it to be announced at the Con not E3

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I would love a single player Warcraft game, outside of their RTS, maybe an action game or something. But Blizzard never really do single player games unless they have some multiplayer attachment.

Only single player only games they ever created got canceled, Warcraft Adventures and Starcraft: Ghost.
    I agree with all of this. I would love to see it. But unless they can somehow bleed esports into it odds are Blizzard isn't going to sink a lot of time into it. They seem HEAVILY invested in department.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    LOL NO
    Never going to happen.
    Definitely not. PS2 or Neo/Geo first!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    Console release explains the blatant dumbing down of classes and adding many abilities to the GCD lol
    I wouldn't say 'dumbing down' classes is required for console when FF14 is on console with all the skills it has. It's more a difference in design philosophy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Since when blizzard makes announcements at E3 lol fake
    Didn't they reveal "Legion" at E3?