Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I welcome console players if true i got a ps4 and would love to raid sitting on my couch.

maybe this explain the embeded voice chat.

If Diablo IV wasn't on the list I would had believed this

Hell even Bloodbourn2 is on the list.

And Heavy rain 2

See them games? This suggest this list is false, because they are highly unlikely, we'll see.

Know what really kills this list? Fallout, it's not Skyrim.
    Last edited by dunhildas; 2018-05-20 at 04:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lmfao, this is so bad. No way this is real.

Is Blizzard even going to E3?

Alot of the stuff on that list has already been proven to be fake. So yeah,, not gonna happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    LUL Bloodborne 2 and Borderlands 3 typical dumb troll post in this forum ...

Well. That would explain the massive pruning and gutting this game has undergone over the past few years.
    Idiotic decision by Blizzard if true.

Fake as fuck. Just a bunch of known news, spiced with absurd fake sequels and ports.

Why do we think we'll see Just Cause 4 when the whole studio is working on Rage 2? Bloodborne 2? So we're assuming that Fromsoft have time to deliver that, Dark Souls Remastered and Shadows Die Twice?

The industry is terrible at keeping secrets. There's no way that one guy leaked the lot.

Well you can certainly play the current class design on a controller with ease

Quote Originally Posted by That guy maybe View Post
    How would you even heal in WoW with a controller? It'd be stupidly inefficient.
    Not to mention communicating with your group since no one uses the in-game voice
    Nah communications would be fine, probably be auto join a party chat when in the group

but I can see it

FUCK YOU NOOB DPS
    NO FUCK YOU RETARD TANK

Personally, I'll think consoles will never have WoW. Having to purchase the original game, then each expansion, then a expansion every 2 years along with a sub? That's a hefty amount for the casual console player
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Nah communications would be fine, probably be auto join a party chat when in the group

but I can see it

FUCK YOU NOOB DPS
    NO FUCK YOU RETARD TANK

Personally, I'll think consoles will never have WoW. Having to purchase the original game, then each expansion, then a expansion every 2 years along with a sub? That's a hefty amount for the casual console player
    So basically the same kind of communication you already see on PC then?

Let's not pretend console players are any worse than the pc community.

Also again there are MMOs on console that do have DLC and expansions. I somehow doubt people didn't know that buying into them. This has been a thing since the dawn of MMOs on consoles back in the PSO and FF11 era.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    So, now we know why all this pruning happened since WoD, right? They needed less spells to fit them into a effin controller button layout... if this is gonna happen, there is no chance I will forgive Blizzard for such a stupid move and disrespect towards the PC community (the sole reason they are where they are in the first place...).
    Honestly if they were pruning for a controller it really shows how far blizzard has fallen as even modders have found ways around that..also ffxiv.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Now we know why they are pruning most skills... to fit that silly ps4 controller..
    Heh again nk reason to prune skills at ALL hell with the right setup i have open slots on every class..and this is without using macros.

Annd again see ffxiv or consoleport.

Also i frankly don't buy this will happen..not yet at least but blaming the prune on controllers is nonsense..if anything bkame blizzard/gamers current love of mobas and hero shooters first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    To all of the people that say FFXIV works on PS4 too so why not:
    Yeah. It does. But PS support limits on things they COULD fix and do without it, such as upping the amount of outdoor furniture on housing. The reason they're not is because it'd make PS players lag more on housing areas.

What PS support would bring is a lot of limitations on game design-wise that would bite PC players in the ass in the longer run.
    I feel like it would bring less limits then you think. Of wow had player housing sure but blizz are likely either saving that or never going to do it. Ffxiv also requires more power then wow if i recall right.

Soo put ut on medium to low graohics issue solved

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by q8crescent View Post
    A new leak from E3 showing PS4 will get a a world of warcraft version i hope they wont treat it the same way they treated diablo 3 if the leaks prove to be true
    They're not true. Neither is this one. Blizzard says as late as last month that they're not doing it.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gam...te-news-update

If y'all want to continue talking about what WoW might be like on a console you can. Just got tired of people taking this seriously.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-05-20 at 09:13 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    This is where Classic WoW is only released on the PS4, just to piss you Vanilla babies off

Seriously

LMAO!!

OT: Prunepruneprune.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So basically the same kind of communication you already see on PC then?

Let's not pretend console players are any worse than the pc community.

Also again there are MMOs on console that do have DLC and expansions. I somehow doubt people didn't know that buying into them. This has been a thing since the dawn of MMOs on consoles back in the PSO and FF11 era.
    With the exception on fortnite, the communication standards are far different between the platforms. Console players are 100% worse on coms. Not saying attitude wise they aren't the same,
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    They're not true. Neither is this one. Blizzard says as late as last month that they're not doing it.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/gam...te-news-update

If y'all want to continue talking about what WoW might be like on a console you can. Just got tired of people taking this seriously.
    Personally i never did just want to counter misinformation on the prune being needed for ckntrollers..also i can see it happening someday but not here and now.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least this rumour has finally been shut down, again.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    We'll just have to settle for making controllers viable options on PC instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If I recall correctly Mist was also announced outside of Blizzcon. I could see a title at E3 but details at Blizzcon.
    No expansion aside from Legion was announced outside for Blizzcon. And none has ever been announced at E3

Also, dammit, learn to do the most basic search... https://duckduckgo.com/?q=mists+of+p...d&t=osx&ia=web

It's 2018. Anyone who can't type a few words into a search engine is lazy, stupid or trolling.
    Last edited by clevin; 2018-05-20 at 09:59 PM.

what's wrong with Diablo 3 on ps4? other then lack of seasons that is? I actualy really enjoyed the controls and such, personaly. that said, WoW on console is highly unlikely. its far too dependent on addons. far more so than ESO that I bring up solely becasue its both on ps4 AND has robust addon community, so you have a combination of tab targeting mechanics with controller which will make healing... interesting, and addons which ps4 is not going to go for. nope... can't see it. sure there are MMO's on consoles, but none of them are quite as tricky as WoW to port. EVEN after ability pruning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    what's wrong with Diablo 3 on ps4? other then lack of seasons that is? I actualy really enjoyed the controls and such, personaly. that said, WoW on console is highly unlikely. its far too dependent on addons. far more so than ESO that I bring up solely becasue its both on ps4 AND has robust addon community, so you have a combination of tab targeting mechanics with controller which will make healing... interesting, and addons which ps4 is not going to go for. nope... can't see it. sure there are MMO's on consoles, but none of them are quite as tricky as WoW to port. EVEN after ability pruning.
    They actually have added seasons. Among other things... They actually are not that different anymore