Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    Welp, this will go to no lynch most likely. Don't see why someone would vote to lose.
    Good sportsmanship?

Besides, the sooner the game ends the sooner we can get the next game going...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Isn't is almost a certain loss for town anyways? Assume a mafia isn't lynched and then night starts, they come out as 3/6.

- - - Updated - - -

Also come on bagel it's mostly your fault town has had to deal eithe me this game. You were the only one around at the end of D1 to not vote me iirc.
    Not like straight up claiming Jester on day one would benefit anyone anyways. All the votes would've been as useless as a no lynch lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

We can ask mod to prolong the game so we can lynch you. This is MyLo town can't lynch you, they have to lynch mafia every day. We on the other hand can lynch you. Vote on anyone with us and you will get that much deserved lynch.

Not like straight up claiming Jester on day one would benefit anyone anyways. All the votes would've been as useless as a no lynch lol
    He claimed Jester D2. Regardless, you did kind of mess up town's chances by letting Listo live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bageloaf, if you got a cult result for me on night one then our mod screwed up. It would be impossible for anyone other then the cult leader to show up as cult on night one.

I DO fucking hate cult games.

I have not lied once this game.

I also won’t be helping Listo meet his win condition since he never bothered to even try playing (Not that I completely blame him.)

Oh and there is nothing about this games setup that I liked. There was pretty much no incentive for anyone outside of the mafia to work together. It gave the town no shot at winning and made the game pointless and boring.

Vote Dendrek

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    He claimed Jester D2. Regardless, you did kind of mess up town's chances by letting Listo live.
    nah, I messed up by not realizing I was going to be gone and remembering to make sure I knew my password for this website. I was going to investigate Graeham n2 and would've likely done the claim d3 which would've taken out your chance of having this day happen. Ah well.

unvote vote Bageloaf

Town is looking at 2 players atm. 3 mafia. 1 cult. 1 Listo.

and he didn't openly claim jester day 1 but his actions might as well have.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Bageloaf, if you got a cult result for me on night one then our mod screwed up. It would be impossible for anyone other then the cult leader to show up as cult on night one.

I also won’t be helping Listo meet his win condition since he never bothered to even try playing (Not that I completely blame him.)

Oh and there is nothing about this games setup that I liked. There was pretty much no incentive for anyone outside of the mafia to work together. It gave the town no shot at winning and made the game pointless and boring.

Vote Dendrek
    Krayzy, whether you were cult N1, you are third party. We have a role cop investigation on you. I know you're not town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mafia, who did you guys try and kill night two?

10+ Year Old Account

Vote Dendrek
    I mean, I get it Kray, you don't want to admit it, but really, my investigation on Graeham wasn't wrong, so why would the one on you be wrong?

Mafia, who did you guys try and kill night two?
    We got Jynxie. Question is, who did he target N2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Krayzy, whether you were cult N1, you are third party. We have a role cop investigation on you. I know you're not town.
    I know I’m not town. I haven’t claimed to be town since day one. On day one I was exactly what I claimed to be. I never lied.

I also have been playing this game like I am town.

Oh, did I mention I fucking hate cult games?

10+ Year Old Account
    likely doesn't matter. It was probably a lower priority than your kill. If not, then I'm the only town left alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    You. I thought you might be scum but if not you were the perfect recruit.

Oh, did I mention I fucking hate cult games?
    All the more reason to concede and not let this drag out more than it needs to, no? I understand your frustration - though the sooner this game ends, the quicker we can all sign up to a fresh, regular game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I get it Kray, you don't want to admit it, but really, my investigation on Graeham wasn't wrong, so why would the one on you be wrong?
    99% of the time the priority is role block > investigation > everything else.

We actively discussed our N2 kill.

It sucked targeting Jynxie, but our options were: Marack (who we believed might have been a PGO), Lora, Kel, Jynxie, Bage, Krayzy, Listo. Three of those players were returning players or you, who died N1 the previous game. So that reduced our pool to Lora vs Kel. It was stupid to limit ourselves to 2 players. So we made the decision to include returning/early-death players to the pool. And we had a slight TPR read on Jynxie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    All the more reason to concede and not let this drag out more than it needs to, no? I understand your frustration - though the sooner this game ends, the quicker we can all sign up to a fresh, regular game.
    I’ll vote for you lynching me. I no longer need the extra vote on me. I lost that when I got recruited.

nah, I messed up by not realizing I was going to be gone and remembering to make sure I knew my password for this website. I was going to investigate Graeham n2 and would've likely done the claim d3 which would've taken out your chance of having this day happen. Ah well.

unvote vote Bageloaf

Town is looking at 2 players atm. 3 mafia. 1 cult. 1 Listo.

and he didn't openly claim jester day 1 but his actions might as well have.
    unvote

vote:Bageloaf

10+ Year Old Account
    99% of the time the priority is role block > investigation > everything else.
    it's been ages since I modded anything, but generally investigations would be like last. Foxxi and I spent a lot of time discussing that back in the day. Blocks would be first. And depending on the mod, it could be anything inbetween. I'm guessing Kryllian decided that Recruitment came after kills but before investigations.

Unvote
    Vote: Bageloaf