Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    But blaming ''LIBURALS'' (IE, people that would be called right wing conservatives in any country), feminists and global conspriacies is a-okay.
    I'm just saying the problem didn't exist until they did.

Guns existed the whole time school shooting didn't.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    The 2nd Amendment does not mean no regulation. In fact it specifically states "well-regulated". Perhaps try reading it sometime.
    Oh the irony in this post. It takes skill to be this uniformed and stupid and spout off stuff like you're a constitutional lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Lobbying to ensure the problem continues ad infinitum since their profit margins depend on selling guns, including to mentally unstable people who should not have access to them.
    So easy to get guns = parents not parenting?

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Oh the irony in this post. It takes skill to be this uniformed and stupid and spout off stuff like you're a constitutional lawyer
    Sorry, but "well regulated militia" means exactly what it says. One does not have to a rocket scientist or lawyer to know what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You can't even spell rifle yet you own 5. Sounds about right for your typical NRA member
    How can you convince anyone of your position if you're being a fallacious douche bag? I'm sure you think that was clever, but it gives everyone else more reason to hate you and ignore what you have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

i blame some fat loser incel kid for taking his sexual failured out with a gun.
    but im still not willing to disarm myself to make leftcucks happy sorry

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    I'm just saying the problem didn't exist until they did.

Guns existed the whole time school shooting didn't.
    But they exist everywhere in the world but only america has this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    When they don’t secure their fucking guns? 100%.
    That is the parents fault, not the guns fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dicmonger View Post
    But they exist everywhere in the world but only america has this issue.
    The I'd say it is a culture problem eh?

These countries that you are talking about do not have as many gun related homocides nor as many school shootings
    I know that.. But violence isn't solely restricted to guns. You say it's a gun problem, but violent murders happen with or without guns. It's not a guns fault it was fired. It was the violent person's fault.

also i dont understand where you are going to the cultures not mixing with other cultures.
    Do you think a communist and capitalist can be best friends? How about a christian and a satanist? How about a Nazi and a member of antifa? How about a black guy and a KKK member? Cultures shape who we are, and these cultures are incompatible. If anyone of these people picked up a weapon to harm the other, it's the cultures fault for fueling that violence. The weapon is blameless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Rest of the modern world has access to the same 'violent media' yet we don't have mass shootings at schools every single day. So yeah, it's definitely something else. I wonder what it could be?!1!
    Neither does the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of defensive people on Ritalin and the like in this thread. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post

Nothing more needs to be said.
    Yea, people need to be reminded about the absolute scum of the earth that Ollie North is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post

The I'd say it is a culture problem eh?
    The "liberals and femenists" who somehow make people shoot up schools, also you know just because two things are corrolated they arent actually related, just because you perception of the rise of femenism corrolates with school shootings doesnt mean that they are actually related.

These countries that you are talking about do not have as many gun related homocides nor as many school shootings, also i dont understand where you are going to the cultures not mixing with other cultures.
    Wasnt there a report a few months ago that stated there were more stabbing deaths in London than there were shooting deaths in NYC? Can't blame the weapon, its the person behind/holding it.

I blame that damned rap music

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I know that.. But violence isn't solely restricted to guns. You say it's a gun problem, but violent murders happen with or without guns. It's not a guns fault it was fired. It was the violent person's fault.

Do you think a communist and capitalist can be best friends? How about a christian and a satanist? How about a Nazi and a member of antifa? How about a black guy and a KKK member? Cultures shape who we are, and these cultures are incompatible. If anyone of these people picked up a weapon to harm the other, it's the cultures fault for fueling that violence. The weapon is blameless.
    Guns are what enable school shootings, now violent crime might not decrease with the reduction of guns but guns undeniable increase the lethality of violent acts.

I understand that there are cultures that have trouble mixing but there doesnt seem to be anything that supports that the gun homocide rates or the school shootings are due to mixing culture, charlottesville is an example of "mixing cultures" although i would call it mixing ideologies more than cultures.

Are young white males part of these cultures like "gang culture" and "You are White and Cis male , You are the evil in this world." because its these young white males that are shooting up schools?
    I'm fracking sure that reading a site that screams ''THEY ARE TELLING YOU ARE EVIL BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE'' (no one actually says that, despite what sites selling Waffen SS cosplay gear pretend to say) can lead you to lots of exiting career opportunities.

1) Alt-right agitprop handler !
    2) School shooter !
    3) Guy sold to other inmates in Cell Block C (one cigarette per trick)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Wasnt there a report a few months ago that stated there were more stabbing deaths in London than there were shooting deaths in NYC? Can't blame the weapon, its the person behind/holding it.
    Agitptop sites gave the order to believe it was true. it was not true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    You cant look at an individual attack and determine something like that though, but if that person could legally purchase a firearm do you not think that the amount of people harmed would be less?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Unless you can find that report, going to assume it's bullshit.
    Here's your bullshit. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/594844...ust-one-month/ and yeah yeah daily mail but still, some news agencies dont report murders unless something goes boom when it happens.

they see their platform on the nightly news almost monthly. these kids just need a voice, so they speak with a gun. maybe...stop...reporting...and trying...so hard to fuck over responsible gun owners with your one sided reporting.

(not condoning anything, stick this santa fe kid in the texas desert, naked. nature will handle it.)
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...