Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

BfA Prestige Rewards, Boralus, Zuldazar, Burning of Teldrassil, Tirisfal Glades, DLC

Battle for Azeroth Beta - Prestige Rewards
    In the latest beta build for Battle for Azeroth, the new honor level system goes up to 500. The prestige rewards from Legion are being redistributed among this new cap, but if you already earned them you won't have to grind them again.

Here are the current rewards from the new Honor level system.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Honor Level 5 - Dutiful Squire (A) or Dutiful Gruntling (H)
    Honor Level 10 - Honorable Pennant
    Honor Level 15 - Prestigious Bronze Courser
    Honor Level 20 - Alliance Enthusiast or Horde Fanatic
    Honor Level 25 - Title: "The Honorable "
    Honor Level 30 - Prestigious Pennant
    Honor Level 40 - Prestigious Ivory Courser
    Honor Level 50 - Title: "The Prestigious"
    Honor Level 60 - Elite Pennant
    Honor Level 70 - Prestigious Azure Courser
    Honor Level 80 - Title: "The Unrelenting "
    Honor Level 90 - Esteemed Pennant
    Honor Level 100 - Title: " the Unstoppable Force"
    Honor Level 125 - Prestigious Forest Courser
    Honor Level 150 - Prestigious Royal Courser
    Honor Level 175 - Glorious Pennant
    Honor Level 200 - Title: "Bound by Honor"
    Honor Level 250 - Prestigious Midnight Courser
    Honor Level 300 - Title: " the Tactician"
    Honor Level 400 - N/A
    Honor Level 500 - N/A

Battle for Azeroth Beta - Boralus Revisit Preview
    Boralus feels alive in the beta now with many new npcs, districts and buildings added to the beta recently!

Battle for Azeroth Beta - Zuldazar Revisit Preview
    Zuldazar has not recieved many updates since it appeared on the beta.

Battle for Azeroth Beta - Burning of Teldrassil Aftermath Updates
    After the events of the Burning of Teldrassil, Darkshore has received a cool new sky box and a red tint with ash in the sky. Gilnean and Darnassian refuges are now found on the dock of Stormwind Harbor that previously had the ship which sailed to Darnassus. There is now a portal to Darkshore here and a boat to Boralus has taken the spot.

Battle for Azeroth - Tirisfal Glades Aftermath Updates
    After the events of the Battle for Lordaeron, Tirisfal Glades has turned into a wasteland. The zeppelin from Orgrimmar no longer runs and has been replaced with a portal. There are also many Undercity refugees spread throughout the city now.

Dark Legacy Comics #632
    DLC #632 has been released.

That's a lot of honour.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

It pains me a lot to see both UC and Teldrassil destroyed. I wish they haven't done it. We'll never get them back at max level. Oh well

I'm glad to see that the rewards are at the earlier to mid-levels, but I can't help but wonder when the artifact skins become unlockable now. I remember hearing they'd still be attainable too--and they're conspicuously absent from the list.

Thanks for more info though

My question is: do the honor levels reset or if we earned it in Legion do we have a head start on everyone.
    Also, if it does reset and we earned it in Legion, do we level up with no rewards until we get to the new ones?

Undercity looks better than ever honestly. Wonder what the sewers look like

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Boralus looking real good, love that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
    It pains me a lot to see both UC and Teldrassil destroyed. I wish they haven't done it. We'll never get them back at max level. Oh well
    Much like Theramore and other instances of this, they added Chromie to the areas. She will be able to phase you into the 1-109 versions of Teldrassil and Undercity if you talk to her about it. Still would like them to do this with Hillsbrad, as that area was pretty awesome prior to cataclysm and Sylvanas nuking all the villages with blight just to test it out.

Deleted
    Fucking stupid that the prestige rewards are the same as in Legion.
    I alrdy got them all so what should i am looking forward to in this next prestige system?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    My question is: do the honor levels reset or if we earned it in Legion do we have a head start on everyone.
    Also, if it does reset and we earned it in Legion, do we level up with no rewards until we get to the new ones?
    As far as a few months ago, they said that your honor levels on each character will be combined and made into an account level. They may have changed their minds on this, but it is the last known info we have on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Fucking stupid that the prestige rewards are the same as in Legion.
    I alrdy got them all so what should i am looking forward to in this next prestige system?
    Makes me wonder as well. I assumed that prestige would carry on and give weterans like lvl 100 or something from start. Grinding X levels without any rewards sounds...really boring and unrewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Makes me wonder as well. I assumed that prestige would carry on and give weterans like lvl 100 or something from start. Grinding X levels without any rewards sounds...really boring and unrewarding.
    It will carry over. You take the sum of all honor on your account, and that's how much honor your account will start out with. You'll be approximately in the same spot reward-wise, possibly farther if you have a lot of honor on multiple characters. But because the levels were re-adjusted it will be possible to be short of a reward you already earned. Would you rather that reward be taken away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So those of us with multiple alts are being punished as usual then?

Deleted
    wowowwo now I really need my last prestige to get the Ivory Courser

I’m 99.9% certain there will be a bronze drake to visit the pre-BfA versions. There are way too many achievements tied to Darnassus and Undercity for them all to be removed or revamped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwiez View Post
    It will carry over. You take the sum of all honor on your account, and that's how much honor your account will start out with. You'll be approximately in the same spot reward-wise, possibly farther if you have a lot of honor on multiple characters. But because the levels were re-adjusted it will be possible to be short of a reward you already earned. Would you rather that reward be taken away?
    No, it would be best if more rewards were added. My guess is that there will be new ones eventually during BfA.

"but the pacing isn't exactly the same" Thank god for that?

They are the new Theramore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    "but the pacing isn't exactly the same" Thank god for that?
    They better make it harder or recolor the rewards again.
    I dont get why sometimes they remove rewards and this time they just keep them around for another system.

"...but the pacing isn’t exactly the same."
    That means that I have to farm honor again for rewards which I already got in Legion?