Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I disagree with fining someone for social mistakes that really depend on how someone else subjectively responds to them.
    I'm sorry that you have such an issue with being unable to go a day without making unsolicited sexual remarks at strangers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    I still find it strange how most people here don't address the particular way the "victims" dress. I have yet to see anyone whistling or bothering someone that dresses properly.
    Like a medieval nun ? Oddly enough, edgelords also hate this clothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstars View Post
    Well its France what you expect? Average women there have more balls than average male. No surprise that females keep pushing males in this country.
    Of course, you are way too intelligent and way too smart to actually read the law isn'it ? I was not aware that it required raw manhood to grope women on public transport however-but the British have always been extremely salty about being beaten by a French teenager girl...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Like a medieval nun ? Oddly enough, edgelords also hate this clothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, you are way too intelligent and way too smart to actually read the law isn'it ? I was not aware that it required raw manhood to grope women on public transport however-but the British have always been extremely salty about being beaten by a French teenager girl...
    You don't have to dress like a nun, just don't dress like a prostitute and i can guarantee that 9/10 people who would've otherwise bothered you will not do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha View Post
    You don't have to dress like a nun, just don't dress like a prostitute and i can guarantee that 9/10 people who would've otherwise bothered you will not do so.
    What does dressing like a prostitute look like?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Player Twelve View Post
    What does dressing like a prostitute look like?
    Something like this:

All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoopid Aik View Post
    What about a tip of the fedora and a soft-spoken "M'lady"?
    You go to prison.

FOREVER.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey if any woman wants to wolf whistle me.. I wont press charges
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Something like this:

lol that's actually pretty decent clothing, especially on the upper body.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yes, you do when it occurs at the scale it does to women. We should be able to go outside without having to be bothered by people just for existing.
    With the frequency you post I suspect that A). you don't go outside all that much and B). you're one of the ones who wishes someone would hit on them.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoWolf View Post
    With the frequency you post I suspect that A). you don't go outside all that much and B). you're one of the ones who wishes someone would hit on them.
    Does it offend you that my average number of posts per day is 16?

Pff, that is easy, just tell the cop that you self identify as an pan sexual female demi-god otherkin with wolf blood and that the officer thinking that you are a guy and not even asking for your pronouns is offensive and violent.

The cop will be fired and you will receive a full apology.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

What a terribly Islamophobic law! France should be ashamed! It's 2018!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it kind of weird that the political leaning that this seems to offend the most (the right), is also the group that hates the people this law is likely targeting the most (Immigrants unfamiliar with Western gender equality).

Something like this:

What, shiny?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    Wow. Here we have an insecure straight male calling a woman a slut.
    He seems very secure to, apart from the law. Men has never been secure from the law as it openly discriminates our gender.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    What, shiny?
    My guess: revealing clothing (cleavage, short skirts), and lots of makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    He seems very secure to, apart from the law. Men has never been secure from the law as it openly discriminates our gender.
    This is funny.

7+ Year Old Account
    Something like this:
    As disappointing as it may be, there is no "whore" style. A person's antiquated views on clothing are their own problem.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    As disappointing as it may be, there is no "whore" style. A person's antiquated views on clothing are their own problem.
    Oh but there is, it's part of human nature. As long as we reproduce sexually, there will be whore style clothing. And it willl be the same at the core. During cavemen times it was running around butt naked and assuming "fuck me" positions, for some food. Today we are basically living in "whore culture". But everybody is so hush hush about it. Feminists call it "rape culture", btw.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Does it offend you that my average number of posts per day is 16?
    No, it offends me that you have the gall to think you're a victim of anything. You might want to be a victim to feel your beliefs feel some measure of truth, but you're not. You're a poster on a forum of which there hundreds of thousands. You're not special nor are you relevant. You, like most, will remain in a state of mediocrity. Even I fall into this category, but unlike you, I choose not to dilute myself into believing that I'm a victim simply because my life hasn't gone exactly the way I wish it had.

But, feel free to play the part of the victim. It's what you're good at. Pretend that because you have a vagina between your legs, real or imagined, it makes you an authority on what it means to suffer. You've no idea what it means. And no amount of puffing up your chest and spouting anecdotes of how you've dealt with this, that, and whatever else you tell yourself is going to change that.

Perhaps you should do yourself, and us, a favor and stop your post count right there.