Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Announced inspections.....need I go any further? That is the epitome of stupidity. Please explain to me how that will prevent them from advancing their nuclear program....
    First off, I don't have to explain it to you when neither of us have any more firsthand knowledge of the mechanics of the situation besides what qualified experts tell us. Of which the UN has a group explicitly dedicated to that effect and have unequivocally told the world that the deal is working. But I love how you gloss over actual facts such as that to jump to some inane detail like "announced inspections". As if that somehow trumps (pun intended) the opinions of people who are vastly more familiar with it than you or I.

15+ Year Old Account
    Obama anime inc?

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does that mean he will win an oscar before doing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Harvey View Post
    Yes, people having more money is terrible for the economy.
    And yet, most people haven't noticed the so called "more money".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.366146897589

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Clearly it flew right over the heads of both of you.

I wasn't making fun of homosexuals, I was making fun of the rhetoric and terminology used.
    So it was just a really lame joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    The Iran deal did nothing to stop them. It was a pathetic deal. You might want to actually read what the deal entailed.
    Really? You know this how? Were they still making enriched uranium? No? Then the deal stopped them. Why is everyone that signed onto the deal staying in the deal then besides Trump and his retarded cabinet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    And you still failed to provide a list.... what a surprise.

No Bullshit, I am betting about 400-500 more a month, which is a lot. He protects the 2nd, which I care about. He speaks his mind, unchained by the PC bullshit we deal with today which I love. He wants the UN to pay its fair share, about time. He is attempting to make better trade deals for the USA.

Again... whats not to like?
    You don't get that much more a month unless you are making probably between 80-100k a year. Since most people don't, they aren't noticing the piddly $20 a month more they get.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So it was just a really lame joke?
    Not only, as I already explained.

It was a joke and criticism tied into a single thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Harvey View Post
    The current tax plan gave everyone more money, you need to stop watching CNN.
    Yes, the middle class getting an extra 200 dollars per year is totally going to offset the fact that the super rich pay tens of thousands less than their fair share.

Don’t quit your day job.

Nah, it was just stupid. Jokes are supposed to be humorous or clever. That was neither. It also wasn't actually criticism, more just "I'm calling you gay".

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Really? You know this how? Were they still making enriched uranium? No? Then the deal stopped them. Why is everyone that signed onto the deal staying in the deal then besides Trump and his retarded cabinet?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't get that much more a month unless you are making probably between 80-100k a year. Since most people don't, they aren't noticing the piddly $20 a month more they get.
    I make over 100k I don't care what others get. Just like the bums on welfare don't care that they are leeching from tax payers.

It's probably going to be documentaries about social issues, I highly doubt they're going to start filming things like Black Panther sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Don’t quit your day job.
    Is there a reason you take everything in life so seriously? Honest question.

I make over 100k I don't care what others get. Just like the bums on welfare don't care that they are leeching from tax payers.
    "I make over 100k, I don't care that I misrepresented facts to make it seem like things are better for people."

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    "I make over 100k, I don't care that I misrepresented facts to make it seem like things are better for people."
    Who mis represented facts? I said I got more money after the tax cuts, what else matters?

Yeh it is probably going to be documentaries on problems around the world to raise awareness or something.

Who mis represented facts? I said I got more money after the tax cuts, what else matters?
    Other people? You called him the greatest president ever. The greatest president ever would make the lives of all people significantly better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's probably going to be documentaries about social issues, I highly doubt they're going to start filming things like Black Panther sequels.
    They're actually making a Die Hard. It's about getting trapped in the Trump Tower because of how shitty it was built and the lack of meeting fire code standards.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    The racism from black people that got Black Panther it's money.
    Explain. /1010

Why don't you list the things he is doing wrong. Other then he hurts your feelings.
    From today https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...hackers-601903

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Completely over-hyped and blasphemy in the liberal media to have any inkling of a critical opinion of it.
    People liked a good movie and gave it good reviews.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if the Obamas decide to save The Expanse?!

That would be epically good. The sea of hard-scifi-bros tears would be vast.