Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Was expecting to see a Jojo

Quote Originally Posted by Misjudged Maaanwell View Post
    you people are so default. Tsu is the only choice. She's the only female who's actually a hero.
    Nope. Momo and Hatsumi are best.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The best girl at making a bad anime even worse, sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Toga is best girl, soz guys.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    @Pvt Hudson Are you subbed to Cohh?
    Yes i am for 24 months.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yes i am for 24 months.
    Was checking his Conan stream earlier when I heard him shout 'pvt Hudson 24 months' out. Was wondering whether or not it was you. He's one of the more enjoyable streamers that I like checking out once in a while.

The waifu finally got around to watching Chihayafuru, she watched the first 3 episodes with me then watched the remainder of the first season over two nights. Patrician taste detected, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Was checking his Conan stream earlier when I heard him shout 'pvt Hudson 24 months' out. Was wondering whether or not it was you. He's one of the more enjoyable streamers that I like checking out once in a while.
    I watch Cohh, Towelliee, Admiral Bahroo, Witwix and Geek and Sundry for Critical Roll.

But yeah he is always enjoyable to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    The waifu finally got around to watching Chihayafuru, she watched the first 3 episodes with me then watched the remainder of the first season over two nights. Patrician taste detected, boys.
    When I watched it with my gf I don't think we took more than 2 or 3 days to watch everything. Chihayafuru's anime is honestly addicting, every single episode leaves you wanting to watch the next one right away, waiting for it weekly should've been hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    When I watched it with my gf I don't think we took more than 2 or 3 days to watch everything. Chihayafuru's anime is honestly addicting, every single episode leaves you wanting to watch the next one right away, waiting for it weekly should've been hell.
    I'm really noticing the phenomenal voice work this time around. It's so good. I love listening to the Fukui characters. Their dialect is so nice to listen to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a bit of good luck recently with what shows I've picked. The past few days it was Bamboo Blade. The humor overall is pretty good. The cast of characters is solid, even if some of them are stereotypes (hello yandere crazy girl). The action itself...isn't great. It's often still shots as opposed to actual animation. Makes it hard to actually get a feel for the kendo matches at times. But it never felt like the action wasn't really the focus anyway, so it's not a big loss. The show was more about character growth anyway.

What really set it apart was one of my new favorite characters, Tamaki Kawazoe. Quiet, soft-spoken, master of kendo, despite her size. She doesn't show much emotion in her voice, but she never comes cross as robotic. She shows plenty of emotion through her actions and expressions. Also, big into anime, particularly the sentai shows. Despite being awesome at kendo, she is never cocky about it. In fact, she's always willing to teach, and she's always worried about each match, no matter who it is. Endearing and badass at the same time. One of those characters designed especially for me.

Watched some of the first season of K-On tonight. That show really is something special. I might have to do a full rewatch when I have time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Watched some of the first season of K-On tonight. That show really is something special. I might have to do a full rewatch when I have time.
    I love Yui so much, she makes the show for me.

I loved Azusa. Still the best audience surrogate I've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ui besto though.

I'm actually watching K-On for the first time right now - done with the first season, starting the second. I am really enjoying it, but I can't quite call it special (although I do hear the second season is better than the first)... I think I like Yuru Yuri a bit more so far. Yui > Ritsu > Mio > Tsumugi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ritsu is the worst. Jun best side character. Although there isn't many to pick from.

10+ Year Old Account
    That new stains gate ep......well sh......................didnt expect that.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    New Steins;Gate.