Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso View Post

Well guess Jaina is going full garrosh too
    Incomming catfight. Jaina VS Sylvanas. Two big tittied warmongers in BDSM gear. Two enter the ring, only one may leave. Who will win? The crowd, of course. Place your bets!

Scenario 1: Jaina will just turn into a good person again with no explanation and Sylvanas gets defeated in a raid. She is put on trial by the nelfs, but she escapes to the Shadowlands thanks to Wrathion and raises an army of ghosts.

Scenario 2: Sylvanas kills Jaina which finally confirms her as the villain of BfA and we cut her down in a raid.

Scenario 3: Sylvanas will not face punishment for her deeds cause plot armor and bad writing. Jaina on the other hand will go full psycho and we kill her.

Scenario 4: Neither get any character development or punishment because Blizzard writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Incomming catfight. Jaina VS Sylvanas. Two big tittied warmongers in BDSM gear. Two enter the ring, only one may leave. Who will win? The crowd, of course. Place your bets!

Scenario 1: Jaina will just turn into a good person again with no explanation and Sylvanas gets defeated in a raid. She is put on trial by the nelfs, but she escapes to the Shadowlands thanks to Wrathion and raises an army of ghosts.

Scenario 2: Sylvanas kills Jaina which finally confirms her as the villain of BfA and we cut her down in a raid.

Scenario 3: Sylvanas will not face punishment for her deeds cause plot armor and bad writing. Jaina on the other hand will go full psycho and we kill her.

Scenario 4: Neither get any character development or punishment because Blizzard writing.
    Scenario 5: Kalec says "Ladies ladies... you don't have to fight over me.. There is enough dragon penis for the both of you"

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    I can already see the memes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Scenario 5: Kalec says "Ladies ladies... you don't have to fight over me.. There is enough dragon penis for the both of you"
    hmm.. somehow i read that in dadgar's voice.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLoque View Post
    First screenshot (pirate lady) why it's 2018 and we still have so many low-quality textures? That shirt looks amazing yet it features a horrible definition which destroys it :-(
    NPC's have intentionally low texture armor for performance reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Hm well Blizzard loves seeing characters simply disappear so that's the most likely.

I mean... Sylvanas asked us in an epic way who was willing to avenge Vol'jin's death, but then we didn't even see her in Broken Shore or Argus.
    I think they're refraining from using Sylvanas at her best because they perfectly know she has to go full nazi and eventually kill her (nothing else would make sense).

Jaina will be her counterpart. Underused until the day she becomes a raid boss (or worse, a dungeon boss (or worse, a quest boss (or worse, an Island Expedition boss))).

Deleted
    Mhh I am quite sure that Daelin Proudmoore deserved it since he wasn't willing even to talk with thrall or rexxar and tried not once but twice to trap and kill them.

Well guess Jaina is going full garrosh too
    Daelin did deserve it, but it's not the killing of her father that's significant in that image, it's the decision she made at that moment that is.
    At that moment she decided that preserve peace, by not getting herself or her troops involved in the the fight that created the current situation Azeroth is in, if she had sided with her father their combined force could have ended the Horde, which was still establishing itself on Kalimdor,
    But instead she chose the road of peace, of inaction, that led to the current situation, the destruction of her beloved Theramore, and now a return to all out war between the Horde and the Alliance, and so she is regretting that decision now.

I still think it was the right decision to make, Daelin was nuts, and wanted to eradicate all the Orcs from Azeroth, and as a diehard Horde member myself, she certainly didn't deserve to have Theramore blown up by Garrosh after all her efforts to keep the peace between the Horde and the Alliance, and I can totally see why that event is tainting her decisions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reathyr View Post
    Daelin did deserve it, but it's not the killing of her father that's significant in that image, it's the decision she made at that moment that is.
    At that moment she decided that preserve peace, by not getting herself or her troops involved in the the fight that created the current situation Azeroth is in, if she had sided with her father their combined force could have ended the Horde, which was still establishing itself on Kalimdor,
    But instead she chose the road of peace, of inaction, that led to the current situation, the destruction of her beloved Theramore, and now a return to all out war between the Horde and the Alliance, and so she is regretting that decision now.

I still think it was the right decision to make, Daelin was nuts, and wanted to eradicate all the Orcs from Azeroth, and as a diehard Horde member myself, she certainly didn't deserve to have Theramore blown up by Garrosh after all her efforts to keep the peace between the Horde and the Alliance, and I can totally see why that event is tainting her decisions.
    Ye but if you look at the panel it seems that rexxar is having a boner while killing Daelin and Jain talks like she was tricked into let them kill her father, while rexxar and thrall are pretty much the most peaceful orcs in the entire game.

Also dunno why thrall and rexxar looks like black thug and jaina the little white girl that is gonna get slammed on blacked dotcom

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    NPC's have intentionally low texture armor for performance reasons.
    I doubt the same shirt will look any different if worn by a player, to be honest.

Deleted
    Next expansion villain: Chromie. Thirsty chromie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Jaina will be her counterpart. Underused until the day she becomes a raid boss (or worse, a dungeon boss (or worse, a quest boss (or worse, an Island Expedition boss))).
    Or even worse she dies in a cutscene killed by.....Anduin I guess.

Ye but if you look at the panel it seems that rexxar is having a boner while killing Daelin and Jain talks like she was tricked into let them kill her father, while rexxar and thrall are pretty much the most peaceful orcs in the entire game.

Also dunno why thrall and rexxar looks like black thug and jaina the little white girl that is gonna get slammed on blacked dotcom
    It is just confusing because Thrall our lord and Savior, and Rexxar had no part of what Garrosh did.. I guess when something that bad happens to you, you lose rationality but o well. And if she killed Thrall the Messiah, he wouldnt have helped in Mount Hyjal, wouldn't have killed Deathwing, etc etc... Is Jaina the anti-christ? The Horde took down TONS of raid bosses.

It is time for Thrall to push the boulder aside, and return to us, show us his palms, and deliver the Good News!
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-05-22 at 09:58 AM.

Deleted
    It is just confusing because Thrall and Rexxar had no part of what Garrosh did.. I guess when something that bad happens to you, you lose rationality but o well. And if she killed Thrall, he wouldnt have helped in Mount Hyjal, wouldn't have killed Deathwing, etc etc... Thrall is literally the savior of the world.
    Prolly the writers want to show off her insanity after the trauma regarding Theramore.

Can't wait to kill her and Sylvanas, and I am an horde player.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    The art on this comic is VERY awesome , Jaina looks amazing!
    Did I read the same comic? Her anatomical proportions were almost Liefeld-Tier, lol.

Stunningly low quality of the comic, which goes hand-in-hand with the lower quality seen in the newest Chronicles, latest live ingame loading screens and so on. Wouldn't mind it this much if their comics didn't have amazing quality in the past two expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

It's just bad writing after all these years. Rexxar says "I love the Horde", which makes absolutely no sense and is an expression the likes no one notable has ever said of either faction. It goes completely against his character.

Jaina in the comic is depicted as if she literally stood two meter away as her father died, but in the RTS she clearly says she can't watch them do that. She does however appear once he is slain, so I guess they could've gone with either option.

Nice to see them mentioning other games for a change. Even if it's just a trailer.

Glad to see they have the time to update Uther and his tomb. When are they going to have the time to update Worgen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina "I think it's fair if Theramore houses an army of Alliance soldiers and act as a staging ground so close to the Horde when I'm trying to be neutral, what can possibly go wrong?" Proudmore everyone. I also like how she admits she went to the Broken Shore with us but then ran away to "fight" the demons alone just goes to show she didn't care what happened to the Alliance and Horde forces. Why aren't we court marshaling her on the Alliance side immediately after she returns?

i can hear it now "blizzard please tell us more about drustvar, it seems so interesting!"

this seems like it will be the zul drak of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Why aren't we court marshaling her on the Alliance side immediately after she returns?
    I'd assume because she's not in the military, not under the command of Alliance military forces, and did nothing to act against the Alliance.

Heck, the bulk of the Horde and Alliance work is done by heroic adventurers working on their own free will rather than in military service. One might argue their military does very little thanks to us acting as mercenaries for a few gold and an enchanted bracer.

Practically nobody who does anything of value is conscripted or enlisted. Weird to think about, really.

who cares about the boring jaina story?

common writing noob, common christie, write the comic about your greatest mistake..

show us the comic about teldrassil!